What's new

Bitcoin down to $34k,do you see a price drop happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These type of motions occurs constantly as well as is actually simply typical. Its own cost might be actually going down in the meantime however I am certain it will certainly quickly increase once again. Absolutely nothing at all to stress over if you are preparation to spend for a very long time, however if you purchased about $40k, it is certainly not a wise relocate. You should've waited for it to lose prior to you purchased.

As for me I don't think so , bitcoin hardly drops and it keeps getting higher , its best for one to invest now cause in the nearest future you can get a lot of profit from it,well as for the price dropping it is a normal market correction it gets higher again
The volatility in the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency coin is the main reason for the fluctuation of the crypto currency, so the price might comes up and sometimes go down depending on the market.

Bitcoin is very unpredictable, even with this drop in price, there could still be a turn around in price over night. I have once experienced this before whereby over night my loss turned into profit

Yes having patience in the crypto space is extremely important. The price may fall however it is important that with major coins like bitcoin that you don't sell at a loss and rather that you wait for a later point where the price increases to sell. Panic selling is the worst enemy of any investor or trader.
you are absolutely right Because the price of crypto currency keeps going up or down.I think the price of bitcoin can't come down now Because last year its price went up to $63000 Maybe now this $63000 be more than.Because there are losses and profits in business, you should bear it.

This post was months ago before the dip, so mostly likely it should have been known that bitcoin rise to an all time high of $60k then dipped but is rising again

Topic locked. Do not create multiple threads when there is already a discussion posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back