What's new

Bitcoin down to $34k,do you see a price drop happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few days ago, we had the news of the price of Bitcoin going as high as $41k but just yesterday, the price of Bitcoin, and other crypto currencies, took a downward slop with a BTC going for $34k.

I'm yet to sell my coins, though I'm worried if such trend will continue. What do you think?

From my experience with the volatility of cryptocurrencies, this is not something new. It's just a phase and it's definitely going to pass. It will be a very bad decision for anyone to sell his bitcion simply because of this small change.

If you're scared of such movements in the market then this isn't for you cos the market is dynamic and not a one way thing so we always expect to see price correction from time to time. Now is even the time to buy more (buy the dip) because it's definitely going to rise and create another all time high. All you need is patience.

I was really so down yesterday when I saw the prices of the coin, they all went totally down, what really amazes me was that it didn't happened to just one coin but all the coins, i lost a lot of money yesterday and to crown it worst I wasn't patient as I immediately sold my coins, and now they are all appreciating again.

I was really so down yesterday when I saw the prices of the coin, they all went totally down, what really amazes me was that it didn't happened to just one coin but all the coins, i lost a lot of money yesterday and to crown it worst I wasn't patient as I immediately sold my coins, and now they are all appreciating again.

Making a rash decision with your investment is one of biggest mistakes you can make. It's not only you that was affected, so you need not to rush into selling off all of your coins. The question you should have asked yourself was why are some people buying when you are selling in such situations?

As for me I don't think so , bitcoin hardly drops and it keeps getting higher , its best for one to invest now cause in the nearest future you can get a lot of profit from it,well as for the price dropping it is a normal market correction it gets higher again

Making a rash decision with your investment is one of biggest mistakes you can make. It's not only you that was affected, so you need not to rush into selling off all of your coins. The question you should have asked yourself was why are some people buying when you are selling in such situations?
It was such a very big mistake from my own end and I deeply and greatly regret everything, I woke up this morning and saw that they were all appreciating again, except bitcoin cash which didn't appreciate much. I have bought all the coins again this morning.

If you're scared of such movements in the market then this isn't for you cos the market is dynamic and not a one way thing so we always expect to see price correction from time to time. Now is even the time to buy more (buy the dip) because it's definitely going to rise and create another all time high. All you need is patience.
You are right in saying this. The dip provides investors with a a great point at which to buy more coins that they can then profit from when the price rises. However it is hard to determine whether the dip is over or if it will dip even further and I think that this is the main reason that many people are scared to invest at this point.

Cryptocurrency prices fluctuate, sometimes so high that investors make a lot of money.The best solution for you is not to take out the money and keep it invested. It will go above 40,000 again. Then convert it a few days later and invest it in Ethereum.

It is very certain that the price of Bitcoin is going to crash. No cryptocurrency will rise to $40k in two months and not crash later. That is why you never invest in cryptocurrency when it is at an all time high, you should buy when the price drops.

It was such a very big mistake from my own end and I deeply and greatly regret everything, I woke up this morning and saw that they were all appreciating again, except bitcoin cash which didn't appreciate much. I have bought all the coins again this morning.
Well, since you have made the mistake, all this is left for you now is to head back and invest again no matter how small you can get with the little funds left with you.

Definitely, Bitcoin will keep on appreciating and you will still reap from the new investment.

Yes, in the last few days, the price of Bitcoin has gone up to 41,000. But yesterday, it came to 30,000, which caused huge losses to investors.But it is expected to touch 50,000 by the end of this year.And this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin

Well, since you have made the mistake, all this is left for you now is to head back and invest again no matter how small you can get with the little funds left with you.

Definitely, Bitcoin will keep on appreciating and you will still reap from the new investment.
Like I told you earlier I re invested again, soon after. I mean after just some few minutes they were depreciating again and I had to withdraw all my money from my wallet into my accounts. As from now henceforth I would never have anything to do with cryptocurrency or trading of bitcoin or any sorts of coins.
Never and ever again, just yesterday I lost 49k and this money alone after re investing I had already lost 3k before backing off.
I will never and ever invest in such again.
Post automatically merged:

Like I told you earlier I re invested again, soon after. I mean after just some few minutes they were depreciating again and I had to withdraw all my money from my wallet into my accounts. As from now henceforth I would never have anything to do with cryptocurrency or trading of bitcoin or any sorts of coins.
Never and ever again, just yesterday I lost 49k and this money alone after re investing I had already lost 3k before backing off.

Few days ago, we had the news of the price of Bitcoin going as high as $41k but just yesterday, the price of Bitcoin, and other crypto currencies, took a downward slop with a BTC going for $34k.

I'm yet to sell my coins, though I'm worried if such trend will continue. What do you think?
No, don't sell your coins now, don't panic. The market crash is normal that has been happening in any market so I don't think there is a need for you to sell your coins. I'm even hoping that it comes because I think a lot of us are not ready and we have nothing to show up if bitcoin continues the bullish run.

It’s a normal phenomenon when bitcoin value surge, there will be a slide in its value cause of the traders and investors selling their coins. This will increase the supply of bitcoin decreasing the value. Its value will increase very soon and hit the ground going even better

Post automatically merged:

I'm so sorry for the bad timing you had with your investment. I'm not sure it's wise to say that you are never going to invest in cryptocurrency ever again because I really don't see a better investment you can go into. Maybe take some time off and think about it before you finally decide.

This was expected as we already know that bitcoin price cannot continue to move in a particular direction, it's expected to also change direction every now and then. But I don't think that it's going to start a free fall at this point, because all the factors that contributed to it reaching a record high are still there, so it will surely pick-up again.

Of course its not like this coins are stable this things falls and rise as time goes own so its better to be very familiar with the market to be able to maximize profit and all. Just make sure you sell when necessary and buy when needed

If you are a long term investor you don't need to panic sell your coin. Most of the people who are at loss now in Bitcoin are those who bought at the top. So if you bought low and you are aiming to keep the coin for a long term then you shouldn't be bothered about the recent downtrend in the market at all.
This is true, and even if you bought high, it will be a disadvantage to sell now.

For long term investment, I've observed that the shortest duration you should hodl is six months.

No, don't sell your coins now, don't panic. The market crash is normal that has been happening in any market so I don't think there is a need for you to sell your coins. I'm even hoping that it comes because I think a lot of us are not ready and we have nothing to show up if bitcoin continues the bullish run.

Thank you for the encouragement as I was seriously looking at selling some of my coins to avoid losing because of the drop. I hope to see Bitcoin rising again in the next days as my financial manager advised me to hold on too.

Wow! That's A whole lot of downfall, but history as always being ahead wen it comes to rise and fall of crypto...no matter how fall it could be, it will surely rise again, like i'v always said, patience is the key wen it comes to trading, this is the best time to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back