What's new

Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Wrapped Bitcoin is on the drop!!

Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing??
I really wish I have much more money to use for investment now, because this is what I have been waiting for some time now so with the drop of this coin now it will be easy for investor to get the coin now,and as soon as possible it will rise again and they could make more profit and gain more as well.

Since its inception, there have been questions surrounding bitcoin’s ability to scale effectively. Transactions involving the digital currency bitcoin are processed, verified, and stored within a digital ledger known as a blockchain. Blockchain is a revolutionary ledger-recording technology. It makes ledgers far more difficult to manipulate because the reality of what has transpired is verified by majority rule, not by an individual actor. Additionally, this network is decentralized; it exists on computers all over the world.

I really wish I have much more money to use for investment now, because this is what I have been waiting for some time now so with the drop of this coin now it will be easy for investor to get the coin now,and as soon as possible it will rise again and they could make more profit and gain more as well.
You're there, your thoughts shows that you really want to earn more through crypto investment. Same thought i just wised for, had it been i have money with me. I'll be racking up money gradually to until it grows bigger, then I'll invest heavily in cryto to allow it for many years to see if it will better my life till then.

It is not surprising to me that Bitcoin, bitcoin cash and wrapped bitcoin are all going down in value because Bitcoin cash and wrapped Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies that are based on Bitcoin platform, whatever that happens to Bitcoin is definitely going to affect them.

It is not surprising to me that Bitcoin, bitcoin cash and wrapped bitcoin are all going down in value because Bitcoin cash and wrapped Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies that are based on Bitcoin platform, whatever that happens to Bitcoin is definitely going to affect them.
Wrapped Bitcoin is following Bitcoin trend. It is similar in price but differs in marketcap, trading volume, circulating supply. Bitcoin cash is on the increase again. Currently peaked at $1400+.

I think this is the very time to invest in this cryptocurrency so that when the price will go high the investors will make more profit from their investment.

Concerning Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and wrapped Bitcoin on the drop. Well, this kind of news is sweeting to the people who are yet to invest into crypto because it is better to buy when a drop in price is noticed. For people that have invested already, there is believe that it will rise again sooner or later

Recently, the price of bitcoin has been roaming at $60k when other altcoins like litecoin, dash, BNB etc are on the rise, this might just be a good time to invest in bitcoin.

The price of cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable ,we that are in the cryptocurrency space we have understand that the price of cryptocurrency comes down and goes up and when we see this i just know that it is a normal crypto volatility, for now bitcoins is facing the highest resistance which I don't know when it will be over.

Recently, the price of bitcoin has been roaming at $60k when other altcoins like litecoin, dash, BNB etc are on the rise, this might just be a good time to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not yet $60k, it is valued currently at $58.790. You can check coinmarketcap.com to check in track of update, know the exact prices of Cryptocurrencies, their msrketcap, circulating supply, and trading volume, etc.

Bitcoin is not yet $60k, it is valued currently at $58.790. You can check coinmarketcap.com to check in track of update, know the exact prices of Cryptocurrencies, their msrketcap, circulating supply, and trading volume, etc.
I know bitcoin is not $60k exactly, I didn't even say that because I still saw the price on my binance app which is why I said roaming at $60k to approximate the price but thanks for the information, coinmarketcap seems to have more information about different cryptos.

Yes I noticed these drops you were talking about at the time they were happening. And it was not the first drop to ever happen with the cryptocurrencies. And will certainly not be the last because these drops occuring are very normal to occure when dealing with cryptocurrencies

As a principle in the trading of cryptocurrencies, you are suppose to buy these coins during their dip and sell them during their pump. If these three coins are dipping now, now is the time to buy and hold till they pump again

I've seen WBTC listed at the crypto market table. I thought it is another version of Bitcoin, i never knew its a coin of its own that shares same blockchain with ETH and not even BTC.

I know bitcoin is not $60k exactly, I didn't even say that because I still saw the price on my binance app which is why I said roaming at $60k to approximate the price but thanks for the information, coinmarketcap seems to have more information about different cryptos.
Binance.com owner also owns coinmarketcap, so the price update on binance.com will always tally with coinmarketcap price update.

Really? That's useful information, thank you. This is one of the strategies of successful people, they have many investment and target customer needs.
Changpeng Zhao being the binance.com owner have proven himself being a proven business guru. I take inspiration from this kind of high profile names they make me to focus my attention to be successful in my own business.

I checked in the crypto market today, the price of WBTC is on the improve as BTC is experiencing some improvement after going bearish. I don't know if same creators control the both prices of the coins.

Changpeng Zhao being the binance.com owner have proven himself being a proven business guru. I take inspiration from this kind of high profile names they make me to focus my attention to be successful in my own business.
For you to even know his name shows you have an affiliation with his works, I also like these kinds of people provide what is missing in our environment, that to me is success.

For you to even know his name shows you have an affiliation with his works, I also like these kinds of people provide what is missing in our environment, that to me is success.
I have affinity for the work the owner of binance have done over the years. He's shown himself to be the man that have built something benefiting crypto traders and other investors.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back