What's new

Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Wrapped Bitcoin is on the drop!!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing??

This is very good news for new investors who are looking to buy bitcoin. The lower the price the better for new investors. It is the investors that didn't sell their bitcoin when the price was high that will not like this news.

Yes I noticed today the value of BTC was $31k and BTC cash was $397. Yes they are going down since 10 days, I did not get what is the exact reason behind , some says govt did then some says it is because less investing in BTC. But it is not a good news for those who invested in it 2 weeks ago. But this is right time to invest in them. It may bounce back in price just in few days , hopefully.

This is very good news for new investors who are looking to buy bitcoin. The lower the price the better for new investors. It is the investors that didn't sell their bitcoin when the price was high that will not like this news.
Investors like me, but I'm not losing either. Cos when i invested on December the coin was $20k. So I'm still on the profit end of 50% when it comes to the profit I've made over the period of my investment. But I'm not still happy that its dropping down. Maybe i will wait it correlate then I'll see if I'm going to invest again or cash out my investment m

Most of the coins that is tied to the growth trajectory of Bitcoin is always growing alongside bitcoin and when there is a drop definitely those coins too will drop. Ethereum too is one of those coins its only once I've seen ethereum done a growth push independent of Bitcoin.

But i really dont know why wrapped bitcoin is existing when there is already bitcoin available for purchase , i have bought some bitcoin already since the price fell a lot today and i hope that very soon the price would still improve and move higher and higher , so lets just hope for more returns i think

I will say this is an opportunity for willing investors to invest.
The continuous drop in value of these coin does not have any negative impression to me because I believe it is part of their characteristics to rise and fall.

Most of the coins that is tied to the growth trajectory of Bitcoin is always growing alongside bitcoin and when there is a drop definitely those coins too will drop. Ethereum too is one of those coins its only once I've seen ethereum done a growth push independent of Bitcoin.
At the moment Ethereum is not dropping down. It is stable on its price, i believe it will grow past the current $1.3k in value. The coins that were rising rapidly and decreased are BTC, BCH and the similar Bitcoin lookalike, being "Wrapped coin.

Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing??
Yeah , i got shocked after watching the downfall , I think that Investing in bitcoin cash will be very useful as the price got halved and we can purchase some satoshis of bitcoin also.
Apart from this did you notice dogecoin price?

Yeah , i got shocked after watching the downfall , I think that Investing in bitcoin cash will be very useful as the price got halved and we can purchase some satoshis of bitcoin also.
Apart from this did you notice dogecoin price?
That's a shocker there with BCH, it was a surprised one too. I never expected it will go on a halve after surging so high to nearly $600. Now it is beneath $400. I didn't check for dogecoin, maybe you check it by yourself at coinmarketcap.com.

I think this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because this bearish price will soon stop and the bullish will start.
So if you're an investor, this is your opportunity.
I have been expecting this for some time now.

That's a shocker there with BCH, it was a surprised one too. I never expected it will go on a halve after surging so high to nearly $600. Now it is beneath $400. I didn't check for dogecoin, maybe you check it by yourself at coinmarketcap.com.
Yes it is and the dogecoin has crossed its highest value today. It is going with 1.5 INR per doge , Investors who would be having 1000 or more dogecoins will get a lot of profit this time .

I think history still repeating the same with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is obeying the law of diminishing return. it also will be the law of gravity which states that whatever goes up will surely comes down and that's what is happening with bitcoin right now. this may sound strange but this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and because once it reached the rock-bottom the next place is coming to is the top.

The bit coin market as expert have always said is a Topsy-Turvy one so the fact is going down now should not be of concern. It will still rise again it always been its nature to be like that because once one of the major holders decide to sell it saturates the market. And when people begin to buy too it becomes scarce again making an increase in price the outcome. But for there is nothing to worry about because when the downs are subtracted from the ups you will still get a net positive.

According to CryptoQuant CEO Ki-Young Ju, the reason for the drop can be partly attributed to crypto whales who began to deposit large volumes of their Bitcoin holdings to exchanges in order to cash in on BTC's record highs. ... 25 to 26, Bitcoin whales unloaded 93,630 BTC in different exchanges

That's right. I also monitor the movement of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash today and I see them dropping but ethereum is raising gradually. It's safer for now to invest in ethereum than Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash. I think the drop will take a while.

Yeah it is dropping steadily for some time nowi noticed the drop also and I believe this is the perfect opportunity for new willing investors to invest.
The continuous drop in value of these coin to me is no cause for alarm,it just the unstable nature of cryptocurrencies.

Yes it is and the dogecoin has crossed its highest value today. It is going with 1.5 INR per doge , Investors who would be having 1000 or more dogecoins will get a lot of profit this time .
Hmm, that's a nice improvement there for dogecoin. I never heard before that doge increased. Today is the first day for me hearing about its resurgent in price value. Today will be a luck day for its investors, they'll be buzzing day.

I think it just a matter of time and patience
It will still come up the forces of demand and supply are the one dictating the fluctuations of the drop in the prices of the crypto currency

I love this analysis as you have done it but as the price drops, there is no indication that its a permanent fall. So we can't conclude yet about that fall in price. Before the blinking of an eye, the price may pick up again even at a geometric progression rate

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back