What's new

Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Wrapped Bitcoin is on the drop!!

At the moment Ethereum is not dropping down. It is stable on its price, i believe it will grow past the current $1.3k in value. The coins that were rising rapidly and decreased are BTC, BCH and the similar Bitcoin lookalike, being "Wrapped coin.
That another common trait with ethereum it grows and doesn't drop rapidly like Bitcoin in value. Have you noticed that when Bitcoin goes on a wild bull run and ranges after climaxing it tends to affect the point of ethereum, all of a sudden ethereum wakes up from a slumber.

That another common trait with ethereum it grows and doesn't drop rapidly like Bitcoin in value. Have you noticed that when Bitcoin goes on a wild bull run and ranges after climaxing it tends to affect the point of ethereum, all of a sudden ethereum wakes up from a slumber.
Ethereum is no longer dependent on Bitcoin bullish run before overseeing its improvement. Ethereum is currently on the high, peaked at $1.3k per token. I don't think for now it will slowly down. I see it like ever rising coin.

My goodness.... I hope this is not the end of crypto currency generally, although its a human factor the influence this thing. The only people that can invest in it are those that have a spare money, and wont av problem if they loose it

Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing??
But i really dont know why wrapped bitcoin is existing when there is already bitcoin available for purchase , i have bought some bitcoin already since the price fell a lot today and i hope that very soon the price would still improve and move higher and higher , so lets just hope for more returns i think in this matter of gaining bitcoin in a easy way

But i really dont know why wrapped bitcoin is existing when there is already bitcoin available for purchase , i have bought some bitcoin already since the price fell a lot today and i hope that very soon the price would still improve and move higher and higher , so lets just hope for more returns i think in this matter of gaining bitcoin in a easy way
I was very surprised too to see another lookalike coin like Bitcoin. I really don't know why its creators went ahead to create a similar one to Bitcoin being Wrapped. When they already know their is Bitcoin, they know the reason for that.

Yeah, they are dropping in price and that is not even surprising since we are aware that the performance of bitcoin most always affects the performance of so many other coins including litecoin and those mentioned already.

It's been dropping for a few days. I've only invested when it was more or less $32k, when I made a withdrawal here, the price dropped as well. Right now it's at $34k, so technically I have a little profit but I would should expect more.

Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.
thumbnail.jpg

Earn 3,000 Ringgit Every 60 Minutes From...
Earn 3,000 Ringgit Every 60 Minutes From Your Computer​
secure.calch.gdn​

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing

If the intention for buying the coins, especially bitcoin and bitcoin cash is for a short-term cashout, then it's advisable to hold on a little before buying as there price are expected to still drop, but if the investment is for long-term storage, then it's okay to invest as the price will definitely appreciate.

You can invest now as long as you know where to profit and exit. Based in BTC USD charts, it bounced again from one support. If you want to buy, test buy first. This is to avoid big losses. But if your in for a long time investing, buy now and sell it later till it reach another highs.

I think history still repeating the same with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is obeying the law of diminishing return. it also will be the law of gravity which states that whatever goes up will surely comes down and that's what is happening with bitcoin right now.

I think history still repeating the same with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is obeying the law of diminishing return. it also will be the law of gravity which states that whatever goes up will surely comes down and that's what is happening with bitcoin right now.
Laughs, you really states those laws perfectly. The one that makes more sense is the law of gravity,that what ever goes up must surely comes down. And Bitcoin is no difference from what happened, it is now experiencing drop down in price tag.

yeah it is dropping, This is very good news for new investors who are looking to buy bitcoin. The lower the price the better for new investors. and those who keep their bitcoin will rise up again when the bitcoin will go up, and the value will be high again.

The price going up and down is not new in crypto currency. The demand and supply determines the price of crypto currency. When a lot of investors begin to invest in crypto currencies, the price will climb and when people begin to sell, the price will decrease. Since most of the crypto currencies have limited supply, I believe cryptocurrency will continue to grow, even though they might be going down hill currently.

This is normal to happen and im actually happy that Bitcoin is dropping because i will have the chance to buy Bitcoin at a lower price to get ready for the next bullrun that will happen probably by near the end of the year again. Hoping it drop some more

Yes, you lose a quantity of your money, at the time you gave it away in exchange for the bitcoin you received.If the price goes down, you will get less money back if you sell them. If the price goes up, you will get more money back if you sell them.

yeah it is dropping, This is very good news for new investors who are looking to buy bitcoin. The lower the price the better for new investors. and those who keep their bitcoin will rise up again when the bitcoin will go up, and the value will be high again.
Okay, it is good for new investors when the price is on the steady drop. The lower the price the better chance for new investors to gain in the future when its starts pumping high again. But a sad news for previous investors who invested looking to make gain but now the price is drowning.

We can never be certain about crypto currency price. When this thread was created these currencies where going down, but now they are up and going very strong.

Though this information has been long but similar thins happened on April 14th. In fact it happens sometimes in crypto world. And it is healthy. There is no loss time in crypto. When the coins go high, you sell and when the coins come down, you buy.

Bitcoin cash and wrapped Bitcoin are all built under the Bitcoin blockchain thus and as such they are bound to follow any trend in price by Bitcoin . Currently they are rising very well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back