What's new

Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Wrapped Bitcoin is on the drop!!

I have affinity for the work the owner of binance have done over the years. He's shown himself to be the man that have built something benefiting crypto traders and other investors.
Apart from him, do you have another person you admire, I actually like the real estate crooner, Robert kiyosaki as he always reveals deep secretes to how to make money expecially in real estate.

Apart from him, do you have another person you admire, I actually like the real estate crooner, Robert kiyosaki as he always reveals deep secretes to how to make money expecially in real estate.
I admire other prolific business owners that have great mark in our present day world. The likes of Elon musk, who has pushed the price of dogecoin and Bitcoin high. Do you know how many people those two business gurus have made millionaires? Plenty.

I admire other prolific business owners that have great mark in our present day world. The likes of Elon musk, who has pushed the price of dogecoin and Bitcoin high. Do you know how many people those two business gurus have made millionaires? Plenty.
Honestly, that is the true defination of success to me when you can actually have people under you tap into welath with you through your direct or indirect help.

Honestly, that is the true defination of success to me when you can actually have people under you tap into welath with you through your direct or indirect help.
Yes, that's how success come about. Tap from their wealth of experience, they're our inspiration, we aspire to be like them. That motivates us to move and develop a business skill online or offline to start from somewhere and build our empire high and grow our finance high.

Yes, that's how success come about. Tap from their wealth of experience, they're our inspiration, we aspire to be like them. That motivates us to move and develop a business skill online or offline to start from somewhere and build our empire high and grow our finance high.
It's also important to note that for someone we call successful he must have made sure that he craeated wealth in which he can have other people who have show for it.

Hello everyone here, did you notice today that the price of this three digital assets are on the drop? Remember that if Bitcoin price falls the price of Wrapped Bitcoin falls down too. Cos its following the nature of Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin is now $31.6k, while the price of Wrapped Bitcoin is $31.4k. You see the two coins work relatively the same, maybe the owners of Wrapped" haven't checked the current price of Bitcoin in order to match theirs with Bitcoin's own. The price of Bitcoin cash is on the drop too, currently at $395 per token. I was hopping that by now the price of Bitcoin cash will get closer to $600. But instead the reverse its now the case. Their is still time for this three look alike coins to graced the top soon.

Do you think its best now to invest on this three look alike coins? hoping it will go higher. Or wait let it correlate before investing??
I think that right now the price of bitcoin is also experiencing a major drop in its value and this is a very good thing because ultimately this will aid people in buying the dip and being able to increase their investment for future profits as well. Also if you bought at a high value you are able to buy again to lower the average purchase cost that you have for future profits.

I think that right now the price of bitcoin is also experiencing a major drop in its value and this is a very good thing because ultimately this will aid people in buying the dip and being able to increase their investment for future profits as well. Also if you bought at a high value you are able to buy again to lower the average purchase cost that you have for future profits.
Yes, the price of BTC is on the dip. It is continuously going on the down. It went from $55,660 last 48 hours to $49,000+ at this time. So it will be wise to invest now that its going bearish to see it go up again.

Bitcoin, bitcoin cash , wrapped Bitcoin are all in the drawer because of the word economy. The world economy was affected by the global pandemic which the cryptocurrency world is not an exceptional with this it made the Bitcoin family began to drop.

Bitcoin have been on the drop since last week, the price have been on the Plummer. I just hope things start going up around the coin, so those who bought during the dip will gain from it.

Bitcoin have been on the drop since last week, the price have been on the Plummer. I just hope things start going up around the coin, so those who bought during the dip will gain from it.
Going down like this is actually a good thing because it gives people the chance to try and lower their average cost by buying the dip. The good thing with bitcoin is that the risk is low, and with patience it is almost certain to rise in price again.

Most of the coins that is tied to the growth trajectory of Bitcoin is always growing alongside bitcoin and when there is a drop definitely those coins too will drop. Ethereum too is one of those coins its only once I've seen ethereum done a growth push independent of Bitcoin.

In my opinion, the only time I'll stop investing in bitcoin is when there's no more to be mined. Until then, I'll keep putting my money because this asset has proven over time to always bounce back and higher at that anytime it experiences a dip.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back