What's new

Bitcoin bearish coming up in year 2021

My friend selling your Bitcoin because of this so called news would be the worst decision of your life ever in 2021. Who told you that this is enough to drive people into panic selling of their priceless bitcion?
Like you said, it is priceless and can lose value any giving time that is why I sold it.

I have already gained some amount from it anyway and the next time I will invest on it, is when the price is down.

It was a very good predictions considering the time of released. Bitcoin actually saw a good bearish run from January to February this year before it encountered a bearish run in late April till now.

A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.
Funny enough it seems your predictions has come to pass because in this 2021 I have seen the price of bitcoin dipped further beyond expectations of many investors .

Already the bearish run occurs frequently nothing like giving verdict when it will occur next. The fluctuations around the coins have made the market highly unpredictable.

A report from bitcoin bock chain on 15th of December said " bitcoin will witness is next bearish in the year 2021. Following with backing down of a popular bitcoin icon.

This report came has a shock to me, do you guys think it is safe to hold your bitcoin till next year, am already thing of selling mine by the end of this year.
News about bitcoin block chain witnessing the next bearish in the year 2021 might just be a speculation, news at times are most fakes so we don't know which to beleieve or not to beleieve.

Well what's happening in the world cryptocurrency now is giving a lot of people some shock but it's actually what's expected of these coins in order to help new investors.

The prediction isn't a surprise one to me cos the bearish occurs every year. And the current bearish run isn't the worst in Cryptocurrency history. It has occurred worst in 2016, 2017.

The prediction isn't a surprise one to me cos the bearish occurs every year. And the current bearish run isn't the worst in Cryptocurrency history. It has occurred worst in 2016, 2017.

exactly you are a very good point because it's actually what made me not to panic when the prices are the dropping because the last time it happened it was very drastic and naturally affected a lot of typing companies as well.

The bearish run is ravaging the coin market up to this day. But not like it ravaged during its first week, their is signs that shows its improving.

The bearish run is ravaging the coin market up to this day. But not like it ravaged during its first week, their is signs that shows its improving.

do you really think that the coin will actually increase anytime soon because from what I'm saying it's taken two-step front and 5 step backwards but it's actually what we expecting in the world of cryptocurrency.

exactly you are a very good point because it's actually what made me not to panic when the prices are the dropping because the last time it happened it was very drastic and naturally affected a lot of typing companies as well.
The steady drop in the price of the coins can't make me panic much. Instead I'll allow the coins stay in my wallet for years if it doesn't yield out profit for me.

do you really think that the coin will actually increase anytime soon because from what I'm saying it's taken two-step front and 5 step backwards but it's actually what we expecting in the world of cryptocurrency.
Hmm, i really can't predict the future of this coins, they're just on the wrong end in the table. When they count two steps forward they just fall more than double adrift.

Hmm, i really can't predict the future of this coins, they're just on the wrong end in the table. When they count two steps forward they just fall more than double adrift.

well it's a fact that in some situations your predictions might be correct and in some situations your prediction can be wrong as well, so it's all about what is right when it's right and when it's wrong when it's wrong.

The report might not be far from the truth as bitcoin currently suffers a serious bearish run for the past months and it is yet to become stable. People are already panicking selling their coin.

Wow that means the report is right, for the past one month now we have been experiencing this having bearish trend which Is really disturbing.

BTC is not stable at all at the moment. Don't be surprise though, to see it falling down again from $40,000 to $35,000 on the coming weeks. I know the bear market will take a while again before bullish run starts.

The report might not be far from the truth as bitcoin currently suffers a serious bearish run for the past months and it is yet to become stable. People are already panicking selling their coin.

Anyone who panicked and sells off his cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is very foolish in my opinion because the person don't really understand what goes on in the world of the cryptocurrency.

well it's a fact that in some situations your predictions might be correct and in some situations your prediction can be wrong as well, so it's all about what is right when it's right and when it's wrong when it's wrong.
That's it, at times we can hope, and give our verdict on the future prices of the coins it goes that way. And other days its simply beyond human predictions just as its going now.

The bearish market will last for a while, I'm seeing it taking far to up to six months as the case maybe. It might take it to ending of 2021, if the challenges hindering crypto success isn't rectified.

This yea saw a lot of things in the crypto world. WE say bitcoin reaching $64K and ethereum reaching $45k and we also saw bitcoin coming down to $32K and ethereum to $2200

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back