Bitcoin analysis

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is good to know if bitcoin has hit its lowest value. So many people are actually saying that the Bitcoin has hit its lowest value and it is time for a reversal.

We are very optimistic that the Bitcoin would make a reversal very soon after recording a loss of 33.18% in the last 7 days and its price is currently at $22k

As the bitcoin hits its lowest value

I predict the price of Bitcoin will reach its lowest level at the price of $ 13,500, This estimate is based on history repeated in 2018 the decline of Bitcoin by 80% from ATH at that time.

I predict the price of Bitcoin will reach its lowest level at the price of $ 13,500, This estimate is based on history repeated in 2018 the decline of Bitcoin by 80% from ATH at that time.
It will indeed be a great loss for the Bitcoiners if the Bitcoin could decline by 80% from it all-time high. It will be good for such decline to make a rebound at that level.

Bitcoin went even further down and almost touched $15K. However, bitcoin did not rock bottom to $10k like some people were saying.

It is good to know if bitcoin has hit its lowest value. So many people are actually saying that the Bitcoin has hit its lowest value and it is time for a reversal.

We are very optimistic that the Bitcoin would make a reversal very soon after recording a loss of 33.18% in the last 7 days and its price is currently at $22k

As the bitcoin hits its lowest value
The short term price for bitcoin doesn't matter because for the long term bitcoin is bullish so I believe in fundamentals not in price.

This is why the technical analysis is very necessary because it is what will tell you if bitcoin has hit its lowest value before it make a rebound.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back