What's new

Birthday Party

What year were you in school? Why haven't you been celebrating birthdays after those periods? Personally, I would like to celebrate my birthdays almost every year because it is never easy being alive and kicking.

It was in my final year that I had that birthday celebration last. I just lost a sense of touch or connection with the whole birthday thing, so I just slowed down completely with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for being alive but throwing a party for it now doesn't make any sense again to me.

Yes, during my childhood and adolescence, I had many, but it is no longer something that I celebrate, it is simply another day when I have a birthday and maybe I make a plan with someone close to me, but I no longer celebrate it by throwing a party like when I was little.

Yes, during my childhood and adolescence, I had many, but it is no longer something that I celebrate, it is simply another day when I have a birthday and maybe I make a plan with someone close to me, but I no longer celebrate it by throwing a party like when I was little.

Exactly! This is something that equally applies to me very well because when I look at the responsibilities I need to take care of, hosting a birthday party is not going to help out in taking care of those responsibilities. I know very well that I am happy that I am alive to celebrate a new birthday but it is no longer something that warrants throwing a party over as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly! This is something that equally applies to me very well because when I look at the responsibilities I need to take care of, hosting a birthday party is not going to help out in taking care of those responsibilities. I know very well that I am happy that I am alive to celebrate a new birthday but it is no longer something that warrants throwing a party over as far as I'm concerned.
Furthermore, as an adult, not all of your friends will be able to be at your birthday party because they also have responsibilities or are working among others, it does not make the same sense as when you are little and all of your friends can attend your birthday party.

Furthermore, as an adult, not all of your friends will be able to be at your birthday party because they also have responsibilities or are working among others, it does not make the same sense as when you are little and all of your friends can attend your birthday party.

Exactly! This is actually the reason why I will always advise people to just try and have a small get-together with their immediate family members as a way to honour and celebrate their birthday. They should cut off the unnecessary expenses of throwing a party for birthdays because it is not relevant as far as I'm concerned right now.

Have you ever had a birthday party?

Yes, I've had a birthday party several times. My birthday is a special day which I cherish. If I have the time to celebrate it with a party, I will have the party planned and carried out. I plan on celebrating my next year's birthday.

I had my share of birthday parties when I was a kid. But haven't had one in a long time. In fact my last one was probably when I was in high school. I'm not a big fan of them to be honest. Much prefer my day in peace and quiet. :D

This is definitely what matters to me right now "peace and quiet" because there are so many things that is going on in the life of a man that are far more serious than celebrating his birthday.

It is not me not being appreciative of having a new birthday but there are things that are more pressing that needs my attention than celebrating a birthday.

This is definitely what matters to me right now "peace and quiet" because there are so many things that is going on in the life of a man that are far more serious than celebrating his birthday.

It is not me not being appreciative of having a new birthday but there are things that are more pressing that needs my attention than celebrating a birthday.

A man worries less about parties and spending and focuses more on bringing changes to the world. This is the situation a man finds himself, and I am personally not bothered about what anyone would say about that. The main thing is enjoying my life and being good with myself.

I rarely celebrate myself in that manner,i always like it when it is cool,quite,calm and collected.I am not much of an outdoor person unless in rare moments which i can hardly remember when i once had such an event.

A man worries less about parties and spending and focuses more on bringing changes to the world. This is the situation a man finds himself, and I am personally not bothered about what anyone would say about that. The main thing is enjoying my life and being good with myself.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's where I found myself at the moment. It's not that I don't enjoy and take care of myself whenever I need to but it doesn't cover wanting to go through birthday party planning and celebration.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back