What's new

Binance in trouble.

I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.
Also, suffer loses because of the malfunction.
After Coinbase issue and now Binance in trouble who is the next!...

What do you think?.. And did you hear about this Binance issues?.​
I have not heard anything like that before because Binance has been doing very well in terms of their ways of operation. However there are few times when there is cliches.

I did not hear about this issue, I don't even know until now, I just joined binance though and it's been a good experience, I hope that doesn't happen if it happened before.

It is rather unfortunate that this is happening to one of the biggest crypto wallet exchange. I am just coming across this news here for the first time. I just hope things will return to normal once again to avoid panic and even hearth break to holders and investors in the platform.

It is rather unfortunate that this is happening to one of the biggest crypto wallet exchange. I am just coming across this news here for the first time. I just hope things will return to normal once again to avoid panic and even hearth break to holders and investors in the platform.
I have read in one post that Binance is having a hard time with the transfer of funds outside Binance. It looks like many are transferring funds out of Binance that it is experiencing a sort of "run" due to the huge transactions that is related to the issue of ban.

I have used balance for almost 2 years now and I do not experience anything about it, because to me i consider it as one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges, have never experienced any problem with them before.

Currently, binance is in trouble not because of mal functions but due to the legal battles with the country's government where it is operating. A lot of countries have banned binance

Binance operates in many countries but sadly it is operating illegally even in the place where its head quarter is based. If Binance does not comply the local rules, it will be shut down soon.

I didn't hear about this, I was only aware of the Binance case with the SEC, which made binance limit their service for US customers but I think it has been resolved now

Hmm, I'm just hearing about this information just now. What must have caused this problem daunting on binance crypto exchange platform. They should do as soon as possible to resolve this issue before it will cost serious challenges, and raise eye brows.
Even me this is the first time I'm hearing about it and I believe maybe they're going to do something about it because if they allowed it this way definitely there will be a serious effect of it on the platform. I believe they will resolve it also.

I have heard about the Binance users complain the incorrect operation Binance exchange.
Also, suffer loses because of the malfunction.
After Coinbase issue and now Binance in trouble who is the next!...

What do you think?.. And did you hear about this Binance issues?.​
We all heard about it, every system undergoes upgrade and binance been the number one exchange platform will do everything to keep the platform in check,the news really caused panic.

I heard about the binance issue. It happened to me as well. I think the issue will be resolved very soon, I contacted their customer care support group and they said they are working on it. I think binance will be fine.

Honestly I'm not using binance first time I am hearing this information, if its real then binance need to take action immediately and resolve that issue, because binance no 1 exchange in crpyto world, if this type nagitve rumors spread in market then they lost their users, in crypto world trust is main important thing.

Honestly I'm not using binance first time I am hearing this information, if its real then binance need to take action immediately and resolve that issue, because binance no 1 exchange in crpyto world, if this type nagitve rumors spread in market then they lost their users, in crypto world trust is main important thing.
I believe every challenge they are going through they will try all possible means to resolve it and even if they can't do it they will allowed every members to withdraw their money within a specified period of time if your location is no more suitable for their operation.

I don't really know anything about binance because I have never used it, i prefer to use roqqu over binance that's because I don't know anything on binance, it's kind of complicated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back