Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of the biggest pet peeves in business? It can be anything relating to business, from running one, to being a part of one, to working for one, etc. I think my biggest pet peeve is how hard it is to start one. It's never easy to start a business, but I wish it was. Another pet peeve of mine is how being a CEO can sometimes make you a billion or millionaire and I don't agree with that. Especially when the people doing the most work are usually the ones making less money.

What are your biggest pet peeves about business?

What are some of the biggest pet peeves in business? It can be anything relating to business, from running one, to being a part of one, to working for one, etc. I think my biggest pet peeve is how hard it is to start one. It's never easy to start a business, but I wish it was. Another pet peeve of mine is how being a CEO can sometimes make you a billion or millionaire and I don't agree with that. Especially when the people doing the most work are usually the ones making less money.

What are your biggest pet peeves about business?

I am quite sure that there are many things that a person may find annoying in a business. From an employee's perspective, I think that a moody and egoistic boss could be a biggest pet peeve. From an employer's perspective, an employee who does not work at all might be a pet peeve to begin with.

There is no kind of business that is very easy for someone to start and even if it is very easy for you to start, it is even more difficult for you to grow the business. This is because you are going to suffer so much when it comes to getting your new customers who are going to start patronizing your business product and services.

Sustainability is my major issue. Currently, I am running online business, these are very small, and do not take a lot of money to run but when I was running offline business, IU had invested substantial amount, yet I was hardly able to run businesses for more than 2 years.

Most of the time businesses doesn't go as well as they were planned. I have had some experience when I started clothes selling business in a bigger way after my days in the university. I invested a lot of money in making sure that I had more stocks but it never worked out as I planned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back