What's new

Biggest pet peeve about working online?

When working on different sites online , you don't expect to be paid the same amount everywhere , your payment will depend on the amount of work done on the site and the exact amount being paid by each site.
What is your biggest pet peeves about working online? For me I think it comes down to the fact that pay is odd and differs from place to place. As well, I think one other problem I have, is that some sites don't pay you right away or fast enough.

I don't really have anything, mostly I do not like it when most platforms choose PayPal as the only mode of payment because PayPal is not accepted here and getting a Paypal account will be very much difficult.

When working on different sites online , you don't expect to be paid the same amount everywhere , your payment will depend on the amount of work done on the site and the exact amount being paid by each site.
Yeah that's it, the amount you'll be paid will also determine how hard work to earn it, every site has it's own different ways of paying it's members, but most sites uses cryptocurrency for payment.

I have been working on forum sites from a very long time and i have work on different forum sites and bizdustry forum pays more fasters than other forum websites .

I don't have a lot of hopes about working online.
I'm only here to use my leisure time to do something creative.
It's fantastic that I can work from home and make money instead of wasting time on Facebook and Tiktok.

I don't have a lot of hopes about working online.
I'm only here to use my leisure time to do something creative.
It's fantastic that I can work from home and make money instead of wasting time on Facebook and Tiktok.
But I think people do earn a considerable amount of money by uploading contents on ticktock, but you need to have a certain number of followers before you can earn money.

What is your biggest pet peeves about working online? For me I think it comes down to the fact that pay is odd and differs from place to place. As well, I think one other problem I have, is that some sites don't pay you right away or fast enough.
In many cases I face problems doing online jobs is payment methods, I think websites which provide jobs for their users should add many payment methods too.

In many cases I face problems doing online jobs is payment methods, I think websites which provide jobs for their users should add many payment methods too.
Payment method are very important especially if you are looking for a way to earn money online, there are some good site that I don't use them because of their payment method.

I don't really have anything, mostly I do not like it when most platforms choose PayPal as the only mode of payment because PayPal is not accepted here and getting a Paypal account will be very much difficult.

Apart from the fact that PayPal may not be available in your country, you must have noticed that getting customers as a freelancing could also be a really annoying task as well.

Apart from the fact that PayPal may not be available in your country, you must have noticed that getting customers as a freelancing could also be a really annoying task as well.
Yes that's the challenge of so many people. You need a lot of serious marketing and strategy to be able to secure client as a freelancer which is not always an easy thing.

That's true, but I think you can now access PayPal account, as a matter of fact I have a working PayPal account, I can send and receive payment, I just noticed that there's a way we can use PayPal.

That's true, but I think you can now access PayPal account, as a matter of fact I have a working PayPal account, I can send and receive payment, I just noticed that there's a way we can use PayPal.

Well, so do you live in a country where PayPal is supported? That's great! The fact is that not all the people live in such kind of countries and this could put limitations on how much money they can make online.

Well, so do you live in a country where PayPal is supported? That's great! The fact is that not all the people live in such kind of countries and this could put limitations on how much money they can make online.
Yes, I lived in a country were PayPal is not supported, one thing I don't really like about PayPal is that they have strict rules you can get restricted by a unknown offense.

Yes, I lived in a country were PayPal is not supported, one thing I don't really like about PayPal is that they have strict rules you can get restricted by a unknown offense.

You mean that you used to live in a country where PayPal is not supported, but now you live in a country where PayPal is supported and you also have a PayPal account, right?

You mean that you used to live in a country where PayPal is not supported, but now you live in a country where PayPal is supported and you also have a PayPal account, right?
What I mean is that you can now create a working PayPal account from your country, I don't know how that happened but I think you can also do that, I chatted with their support agent and they give me a link to were I can create a PayPal account . And I have tested it And it's working perfectly, u have been able to send and receive payment.

For me I face alot of problem when working online my biggest problem is network sometimes you will wish to work online but network will be a very big problem to do that.
There were times when the network or the internet connection will be very bad which will slow down the work that you are supposed to do for a short time

There were times when the network or the internet connection will be very bad which will slow down the work that you are supposed to do for a short time
You are right, that is the problem most people face when working online sometimes when you want to do something important the network will become very slow, and then you cannot be able to deliver the work very fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back