Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is your biggest pet peeves about working online? For me I think it comes down to the fact that pay is odd and differs from place to place. As well, I think one other problem I have, is that some sites don't pay you right away or fast enough.

I don't have too much expectations about working online. I am here just to spend my time in a creative way when I am free. It is good that I can earn online by utilizing my time which other wise would have been wasted on facebook and tiktok

The biggest here for me is that most of the websites aren't genuine enough, some of them are not really paying as advertised before joining and to withdraw your earning might be difficult sometimes. Although these varies from one site to the other.

The biggest problem I have working online is the amount of time it takes to actually reach the minimum then wait to get paid, not to mention the fear that follows you everyday. The fear that the site could turn out to be a scam at any second or it could just shutdown.

Perhaps the fact that I don't get paid as soon as or as easy as I want it on some sites. That has a lot to do with my location though. This is why I'm excited about visa embracing cryptocurrency.

What is your biggest pet peeves about working online? For me I think it comes down to the fact that pay is odd and differs from place to place. As well, I think one other problem I have, is that some sites don't pay you right away or fast enough.

I think the pay rates depend on your experience and the platform where you are working. Some platforms require you to submit high-quality work and pay quite a low amount. It depends on different money making platforms.

Monotony is one of the great issues regarding online work. For example, you can earn $1 per day here and make $30 per month just by spending 1-2 hours every day. But posting every day to make money is monotonous.

I faced many problems and challenges working online but that doesn't makes me to quit I still earn money online. Sometimes a site might just decide to runaway with our earnings.

this my first forum to earn money online. I haven't make any withdrawal yet but I believe I will very soon. working online we face a lot of challenges but we need to find a possible way out.

this my first forum to earn money online. I haven't make any withdrawal yet but I believe I will very soon. working online we face a lot of challenges but we need to find a possible way out.
That's nice. It seems like you are a newbie to online earnings I advise you to devote your time here you will learn lots of things and also boost your earning.

Although there are many problem or challenges I face working online, challenges like network problem, and Data problem. But Bizdustry.com is the first forum I even earn my first $.

Some of the problems i face while working online is poor network, some sites pay too little for so much hard work, some sites don't even pay at all.

Most of these online sites are unpredictable. When you're expecting a payout, you may not receive. Most of these sites pay really less for the job done.

I think the biggest issue that's facing me and a lot of people white enthusiastic about earning online in my country is the fact that there aren't a lot of opportunities available to third world countries like ours.

Paying right away may not actually be the problem but the most important thing to me is if they can be able to keep to the time they promise to pay.. That's very important.

I do not like the situation in which website keep on changing their payment days and plan.

My biggest pet peeve about working online is the fact that sites can just leave you hanging without a trace and run away with the money that you have worked hard for and expect to receive. I just wish that there is an international 'online' court that will process legal complaints and make these people pay.

The major issue faced is that the tier 3 nations are shut out of online opportunities. The major thing is that online earnings like surveys and so many affiliate opportunities aren't available in my country.

My only problem with them is due to the fact that, they are not trying so much when it comes to the timing limit that I've been imputed by the administrators and owners of different websites .

Having to rely on Google's search engine. They are the biggest and if they change one thing, your entire site can lose traffic overnight. it is annoying and really hard for me to not just give up at times.

For me I face alot of problem when working online my biggest problem is network sometimes you will wish to work online but network will be a very big problem to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back