What's new

Between Treasury bills and fixed deposit which one is more profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasury bill I believe is the most profitable because this is a Federal Government investment, fixed deposit is only a bank investment and may not be profitable as the Treasury bills, in Nigeria none of them is profitable anymore.

I realize too well about fixed revenue type however befuddled on the depository charges type. At the point when you put your cash in the fixed, you're obligated to make repeating revenue base on the agreement length with your bank.

In terms of interest, profitability. The interest earned by investing in treasury bills is unquestionably greater than the income earned by bank fixed deposits.

I don't know about the treasury bills investment, but the fixed deposit savings is well-known to me. If you want full security for your money and doesn't want to spend it you can lock it using the fixed deposit option. But don't consider that as an investment option.

I would always prefer to go with treasury bills over the fixed deposit because, it is more secured than the fixed deposit since it is insured by the government of that country and your investment can only be lost by disintegration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back