What's new

Betting online responsibly

Yes you
I'm sure there are countless betting companies now, in fact, new ones come up every day, with bet shops everywhere, it's like they want to force people into betting.
yes you Are right , we have countless numbers of betting companies now in Nigerian in which I can mention over ten of them, betting companies are making tons of money now.

Yes you

yes you Are right , we have countless numbers of betting companies now in Nigerian in which I can mention over ten of them, betting companies are making tons of money now.
I heard in one of the news channels of our country where it states how addicted the Nigerian youths are towards the gambling and which is making them lose money and feel depressed. In fact , this is also happening in other countries.

Its a shame such thing are happening to the youth in my country , 90% of the youth are graduates and also jobless and they see gambling as a source of making money to feed themselves.
I heard in one of the news channels of our country where it states how addicted the Nigerian youths are towards the gambling and which is making them lose money and feel depressed. In fact , this is also happening in other countries.

Its a shame such thing are happening to the youth in my country , 90% of the youth are graduates and also jobless and they see gambling as a source of making money to feed themselves.
That sucks , maybe there is an issue with education system. Same in our country as well , graduates are left unemployed and then involve in small businesses or even sometimes in gambling. I hope the education system in our countries gets improved soon.

Online betting is gambling, but there are so many betting companies that such services for people who are interested in gambling on all kinds of sports betting games to make money.

Betting companies like 1XBET, LIVESCOREBET, BET9JA etc offer such services but the underlying instructions is to bet only what you can afford to lose.
Yes we have so many online betting site which I do place a bet on so many of the sites because I have accounts with most of them, but one thing that I notice about one particular site that scammed me of my money, and ever since then I stop betting online.

True, there are many betting websites available now all who list in their site that bet responsibly, one way to do that is by gambling with money that would not hurt if you loose.

True, there are many betting websites available now all who list in their site that bet responsibly, one way to do that is by gambling with money that would not hurt if you loose.
We always get hurt when we lost , and we try to recover everytime. And when he keep trying to recover , we lose huge money in the process. So its better to completely stay away from betting.

We always get hurt when we lost , and we try to recover everytime. And when he keep trying to recover , we lose huge money in the process. So its better to completely stay away from betting.
I agree with you, I have even said that in an earlier post that gambling most often causes addiction so it's best to stay away only try it when you have spare cash and have strategy to solidify your win

I agree with you, I have even said that in an earlier post that gambling most often causes addiction so it's best to stay away only try it when you have spare cash and have strategy to solidify your win
Yeah , strategies do work for very short period of time. So , one can take risk rarely like once in a month or so to bet small amount of money like spare cash and see if he/she gets lucky with the strategy.

Yeah , strategies do work for very short period of time. So , one can take risk rarely like once in a month or so to bet small amount of money like spare cash and see if he/she gets lucky with the strategy.
Oh well one can choose to get lucky with strategy but I think it's best one finds out one strategy that would be almost certain that the outcome of the best would be sure

Wagering is actually certainly not a company. If you wager, 2 points will certainly occur. Either you gain or even you shed. Certainly there certainly are actually many people that have actually designed techniques to gain in wagering as well as they are actually stating wagering is actually a company.

Online betting is something that is very risky when you are rattling over not winning from the previous ones that you already placed bet on which will make you to make irrational decisions that will still cost you money.

Online betting is something that is very risky when you are rattling over not winning from the previous ones that you already placed bet on which will make you to make irrational decisions that will still cost you money.
True, it is very risky and most people get addicted even without their knowledge, this is why most still continue even after facing so many losses, but they feel they are just doing it to gain back what they have lost.

Oh well one can choose to get lucky with strategy but I think it's best one finds out one strategy that would be almost certain that the outcome of the best would be sure
Well it's hard to find such strategy. I always thought before there is some strategy using which I can always win. But after few days , even the best of the strategy stops working.

Well it's hard to find such strategy. I always thought before there is some strategy using which I can always win. But after few days , even the best of the strategy stops working.
There certainly is, there is a strategy for everything that is why the rich keeps getting richer, they have found a strategy that works.

There certainly is, there is a strategy for everything that is why the rich keeps getting richer, they have found a strategy that works.
Yeah there are people with huge bankroll and are using strategies to win consistently. But with little money getting risked , there is always more chance of losing than winning.

That sucks , maybe there is an issue with education system. Same in our country as well , graduates are left unemployed and then involve in small businesses or even sometimes in gambling. I hope the education system in our countries gets improved soon.
I don't think the level of unemployment has anything to do with the educational system because we keep producing graduates everyday, I think government has to produce job opportunities to ease unemployment level.

The thing about betting is that there's no responsibility attached to it no matter how you try to put it or make people see it in that manner - it's better to not bet than to start. It's just same as addiction because this one deals with our pyschomtor aspect. The more you lose, the more you want to recover back

I don't think the level of unemployment has anything to do with the educational system because we keep producing graduates everyday, I think government has to produce job opportunities to ease unemployment level.
Maybe , but in our country, it's the education system that sucks. Though our government is working hard to provide more job opportunities , students are not able to cope up with required skills to get a job.

Online betting is gambling, but there are so many betting companies that such services for people who are interested in gambling on all kinds of sports betting games to make money.

Betting companies like 1XBET, LIVESCOREBET, BET9JA etc offer such services but the underlying instructions is to bet only what you can afford to lose.
It difficult to bet responsibly I know of people that do borrow money just to bet, and even some students even use their school fees to bet, because the more you losss the more you will want to put more money to bet so that you can win

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back