What's new

Betting online responsibly

Betting responsibly is very important in order to preserve capital. Betting is something that can easily make you addicted and as such you should ensure that you gambling within your limits.

This days I'm betting responsibly and not betting constantly like I did before and lose whopping amount of money. I even prefer to bet once in a month.

Ro me personally betting is as well as gambling no matter how it looks like I dint see it as responsible the same features effect that the word of beating offline brought upon someone is the same as that of the online.

The truth of the matter is that there is no way you would be able to expect that your bet is going to be successful because there are no guarantees no matter the kind of odds that you played.

It's always better to bet with a plan than just randomly gambling and counting ones losses because that way one knows when to walk away and hold to further assess the situation before further staking

The good of people betting or gambling don't do it responsibly, they are pushed by the little gains their friends make without taking into consideration the technicalities in betting and they end up.disappointedm

I think there are much more sport betting company in the world today, it has gotten so bad that ads are riddled with betting companies, I think that is crazy.

For the fact that people are still winning money from online betting is why these betting companies are still in business today but once people stop winning, it's over for them.

It's always better to bet with a plan than just randomly gambling and counting ones losses because that way one knows when to walk away and hold to further assess the situation before further staking
Majority of the people betting today do not have a plan, they are just in it to win it but in the end, they end up loosing more than winning. Even the little ones that might actually startup with a plan, would end up becoming addicted and in the end stop using the plan.

This days I'm betting responsibly and not betting constantly like I did before and lose whopping amount of money. I even prefer to bet once in a month.
I used to bet but not really online because I go to the nearest off track betting station outside our village. The question for me is not really the amount but the enjoyment of betting. Take note that when you lose in consecutive days that will be a dent on the pocket and the enjoyable feeling is gone.

I think there are much more sport betting company in the world today, it has gotten so bad that ads are riddled with betting companies, I think that is crazy.
I can still remember vividly about seven to eight years ago, we only have just two betting sites in Nigeria, and the most popular one back then is 1960bet before bet9ja and other came to Nigeria.

I used to bet but not really online because I go to the nearest off track betting station outside our village. The question for me is not really the amount but the enjoyment of betting. Take note that when you lose in consecutive days that will be a dent on the pocket and the enjoyable feeling is gone.
Laughs, that's why you shouldn't bet often, bet only when you have something to spend and enjoy the competition around your favourite event.

Laughs, that's why you shouldn't bet often, bet only when you have something to spend and enjoy the competition around your favourite event.
I was only betting on the horses that my brother-in- law was training and also a nephew is a jockey. It is just for leisure. But I quit when the betting station here was closed.

When comes to online betting it's something that I casually do not because I love doing it but because a friend of mine actually suggested that I try it out and see if I'm lucky enough to win it or not.

When comes to online betting it's something that I casually do not because I love doing it but because a friend of mine actually suggested that I try it out and see if I'm lucky enough to win it or not.
If you are going to bet for the winnings then that is not a good purpose. My suggestion is that you avoid betting because gambling can be addictive. I have to admit that I got addicted somehow although I have a control on the amount of my bet that it would not exceed $5 in a day. That's every weekend only.

I was only betting on the horses that my brother-in- law was training and also a nephew is a jockey. It is just for leisure. But I quit when the betting station here was closed.
Lol, how come you're betting on the horses your brother in-law was training? How did that happen that you lost since it's between you and your in-law?

I can still remember vividly about seven to eight years ago, we only have just two betting sites in Nigeria, and the most popular one back then is 1960bet before bet9ja and ootherscame to Nigeria.
I'm sure there are countless betting companies now, in fact, new ones come up every day, with bet shops everywhere, it's like they want to force people into betting.

Personally I don't like gambling and I wouldn't even advise people to engage into it because it is the quickest way of losing your money. you should just rather use that money to invest in something like cryptocurrency.

Personally I don't like gambling and I wouldn't even advise people to engage into it because it is the quickest way of losing your money. you should just rather use that money to invest in something like cryptocurrency.
Gambling is the quickest way to get rich and at the same time , it is the quickest way to lose all money due to greed. So those who have the ability to control their greed can try gambling , otherwise gambling should only be taken as a fun activity.

Gambling is the quickest way to get rich and at the same time , it is the quickest way to lose all money due to greed. So those who have the ability to control their greed can try gambling , otherwise gambling should only be taken as a fun activity.
The reason why I am afraid to engage in gambling is because it is addictive and sometimes you might even find it very difficult to get yourself out of it. That is the reason I don't want engage myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back