What's new

Betting on sports, are you good or rely on tips?

Growing up I always remember my mum putting bets on certain sports events but she would only ever do it for certain events and she was very careful when she did bet and would not bet more than once even if she won.

My mum always used to go by tips and even though sometimes she was successful and had a win, other times she took a loss but walked away.

I myself have done some betting in the past on football such as the World Cup and I tend to rely on tips, I have had a few small wins but much like my mum, I walk away and don't keep going back.
You and your mom are smart to know when to walk away from betting on certain games when it's going as planned.

The reason why both of you were able to do this is because you're not addicted to the betting. If you do, waking away will be very hard. You will have this urge to play one more time and you're going to win.

The only way you can stay with betting and gambling for long without losing everything you have is by reducing your risk of betting to the lowest minimum. It's just you're not going to be winning much which gamblers don't like. They want to big in one bet to become millionaire.
It is either we win big or we play safe. It's only those that are very lucky that may have their games won even in a bigger way. You are not always guaranteed of big winning even if you use big money to stake.

Exactly. Gambling is not worth it. It's something that you don't have any kind of guarantees in terms of making money from it. You might play 100 bets and ended up losing all of them. If you're lucky, you will win 5% of them which won't cover the loss you have in the bets.

I have always hated gambling because there is always an unnecessary risk involved. I think that dealing in other things such as cryptocurrencies or stocks may be a better option because the chances are that you will create a strategy rather than gambling money when it comes to investing in stocks or Forex.

I have always hated gambling because there is always an unnecessary risk involved. I think that dealing in other things such as cryptocurrencies or stocks may be a better option because the chances are that you will create a strategy rather than gambling money when it comes to investing in stocks or Forex.

I am always surprised that there are so many people today in our world that still depend on gambling as their means of income even with all the risk that is involved and constantly losing of money that they experience every day in gambling, they will still go back to it without thinking of doing any other thing because they already addicted.

It is either we win big or we play safe. It's only those that are very lucky that may have their games won even in a bigger way. You are not always guaranteed of big winning even if you use big money to stake.
Betting and gambling is not just good. The problem is the huge number of betting companies which are in business, promoting gambling and betting as the best way to get rich quick with little effort. Do you used to watch their advertisements on TV? They pay popular celebrities to promote their company.

Betting and gambling is not just good. The problem is the huge number of betting companies which are in business, promoting gambling and betting as the best way to get rich quick with little effort. Do you used to watch their advertisements on TV? They pay popular celebrities to promote their company.

I have a friend of mine who only bet on UFC championship fights and he was actually able to make money from betting on the fight between Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira which Isreal won by TKO and he made a good amount of money from the bet. I think he is considering betting on the next match which Jon Jones is going to fight with Stipe Miocic.

I am always surprised that there are so many people today in our world that still depend on gambling as their means of income even with all the risk that is involved and constantly losing of money that they experience every day in gambling, they will still go back to it without thinking of doing any other thing because they already addicted.

There are many people who are addicted to gambling and they cannot stop at all. They develop a harmful addiction to this habit. They still believe that they will be "rewarded" and be able to make money eventually. So, this is why they cannot quite. In these cases, it is always a good thing to seek help.

Gambling is considered a really bad thing and there are many good reasons why it is bad. Many people engage in gambling habit and they also end up getting scammed as well. There are many gambling scams out there as well.

There are many people who are addicted to gambling and they cannot stop at all. They develop a harmful addiction to this habit. They still believe that they will be "rewarded" and be able to make money eventually. So, this is why they cannot quite. In these cases, it is always a good thing to seek help.

When you're addicted to something, you should be smart in how you're using it. Just like gambling, when it's not paying you, why wouldn't the silly addiction clear from the eyes of the individual? It's a mystery to me because you're going to see an adults act like they are without brains.

I have a friend of mine who only bet on UFC championship fights and he was actually able to make money from betting on the fight between Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira which Isreal won by TKO and he made a good amount of money from the bet. I think he is considering betting on the next match which Jon Jones is going to fight with Stipe Miocic.
Do you know the musician Drake? He made the same bet on Israel Adesanya to win in both ways. He made a bet Isreal will win by a knockout and also win. He won over 3 million dollars from the single double bet.

Betting on sports is not something that I would be interested in doing because it is completely a game of luck. And even if you are making use of tips, there is no guarantee that it is going to give you the result that you are looking for 100%.

That's the thing! No guarantee in the so called betting business. You will end up wasting lots of your money without winning a single ticket. That is one of the reasons that I won't advise anyone that I know to start playing betting games.

That's the thing! No guarantee in the so called betting business. You will end up wasting lots of your money without winning a single ticket. That is one of the reasons that I won't advise anyone that I know to start playing betting games.

There are so many people who are already addicted to betting and gambling that whenever you ask them the reason why they can stop this, they will simply be giving you excuses that they are just trying their luck to see if something unexpected is going to happen for them to suddenly become rich out of nothing.

Betting on sports is not something that I would be interested in doing because it is completely a game of luck. And even if you are making use of tips, there is no guarantee that it is going to give you the result that you are looking for 100%.

I also never like betting and gambling. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have always been interested in trading in Forex , stocks, and other kind of assets. many people wrongly believe that trading and gambling are the same kind of things. However, they are wrong, as both of them are quite different things.

I also never like betting and gambling. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have always been interested in trading in Forex , stocks, and other kind of assets. many people wrongly believe that trading and gambling are the same kind of things. However, they are wrong, as both of them are quite different things.

I have always known that people we have different opinion on something that they don't really understand how it works and that is the reason why most people that doesn't have any knowledge about forex trading will always say that it is gambling. This is because the money people are making from the market usually is confusing to them how possible that is.

I have always known that people we have different opinion on something that they don't really understand how it works and that is the reason why most people that doesn't have any knowledge about forex trading will always say that it is gambling. This is because the money people are making from the market usually is confusing to them how possible that is.

Betting or gambling is pretty different from trading. There are many different kinds of reasons why they are very different. The term "trading" refers to buying and selling a product. This involves buying the product at a low cost and selling it at a high cost. This is something that does not happen when you gamble.

Betting or gambling is pretty different from trading. There are many different kinds of reasons why they are very different. The term "trading" refers to buying and selling a product. This involves buying the product at a low cost and selling it at a high cost. This is something that does not happen when you gamble.

You have to be specific with the description of trading when it comes to forex and cryptocurrency because it is not just about buying any kind of products but financial products in terms of currencies and selling whenever it is profitable for you to sell them. This is unlike what you are doing in the general market of buying and selling of products.

It's very easy to get addicted especially if you win once or twice they use physiology to make people addicted so they would bet more and more lose more and more

There are so many people who never for once win any bet but they are addicted to it. I wonder if there's an arresting evil spirit which holds these gamblers under captivity because I don't understand how one can become addicted to what they have lost 100% whenever they played.

Even if you rely on tips for carrying out whatever betting that you have interest in when it comes to sports, there is always a high chance of losing your money because the system have been decided and designed to screw most people that played a particular bet. This is so that they are not going to be forced to pay out millions of dollars to those that have managed to win.

Even if you rely on tips for carrying out whatever betting that you have interest in when it comes to sports, there is always a high chance of losing your money because the system have been decided and designed to screw most people that played a particular bet. This is so that they are not going to be forced to pay out millions of dollars to those that have managed to win.

I am not sure whey people think that there is a "safer" way to gamble. There isn't any. The fact remains that many people usually think that they could gamble and win money in a safer manner and they also try to create strategies in order to make money. However, there is a reason why gambling is considered a bad habit. You may think that your strategy may work, however, this may never be the case at all in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back