What's new

Betting on sports, are you good or rely on tips?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am one who doesn't bet on much, and sports is no different. I don't like to gamble, but I know that betting on sports can be fairly profitable. But, are you good at predicting the winners? Or do you look for tips and details about who are best to bet for and against?

Betting on sports is not something that I would be interested in doing because it is completely a game of luck. And even if you are making use of tips, there is no guarantee that it is going to give you the result that you are looking for 100%.

I don't think there's anyone that knows it all especially when it comes to sports betting and anything that has to do with a fifty-fifty chance, but I till know that there are experts in the field.

Betting is another form of gambling and I am dead against it as this in turn is source of players getting involved in match fixing.

I don't think there's anyone that knows it all especially when it comes to sports betting and anything that has to do with a fifty-fifty chance, but I till know that there are experts in the field.

You can only predict what you think teams you're playing bet on would play. There's no way you have control over what they will play. It's why you would see a team that's expected to win end up losing.

Betting on sports is not something that I would be interested in doing because it is completely a game of luck. And even if you are making use of tips, there is no guarantee that it is going to give you the result that you are looking for 100%.

Well, I am also not interested in betting and gambling. The fact remains that it is something that is based on luck and i do not want to get involved in that. It is much better to invest money in a real business and make money. Your chances of success are high when it comes to conducting business.

Well, I am also not interested in betting and gambling. The fact remains that it is something that is based on luck and i do not want to get involved in that. It is much better to invest money in a real business and make money. Your chances of success are high when it comes to conducting business.

Unfortunately the high rate of unemployment in my country have pushed a lot of youths who are not doing anything into playing all manner of sports gambling and betting so that they can be able to make money from it but most of them are just losing.

I did when I was younger but I was never good enough to win. It would just end up resulting in me wasting time and money. Not good! My brother seems to have an addiction for sports betting. I am glad I got out of it when I did.

I did when I was younger but I was never good enough to win. It would just end up resulting in me wasting time and money. Not good! My brother seems to have an addiction for sports betting. I am glad I got out of it when I did.

I think that your brother may need to seek counselling and therapy for this addiction. Being addicted to gambling is never a great idea at all. The fact remains that such kind of addiction may lead to destruction. People usually start gambling huge amounts of money and they never realise that they have a problem.

I don't bet on sports because I think it's too risky and I'm not good at predictions sure I wach sports but nothing more

I don't bet on sports because I think it's too risky and I'm not good at predictions sure I wach sports but nothing more

A lot of people who are addicted to sports betting and gambling find it very difficult to stop it because it is something that have laid a strong foundation in them that they believe that they are always going to win from their predictions but most of the time the end up not winning anything.

I think that your brother may need to seek counselling and therapy for this addiction. Being addicted to gambling is never a great idea at all. The fact remains that such kind of addiction may lead to destruction. People usually start gambling huge amounts of money and they never realise that they have a problem.
I have told him this and so has his wife but since 2020, she had started gambling too so now they both struggle. I know they have cut back but it is still a clear issue and I don't want them to lose their home over it.

A lot of people who are addicted to sports betting and gambling find it very difficult to stop it because it is something that have laid a strong foundation in them that they believe that they are always going to win from their predictions but most of the time the end up not winning anything.
It's very easy to get addicted especially if you win once or twice they use physiology to make people addicted so they would bet more and more lose more and more

There was a time when I watched quite a lot of sports. At that time, it happened that I also bet. If I look at things as a whole, I've won about as many bets as I've lost. In the end, I gave up this activity because I could not increase my money significantly, so I did not see much point in continuing.

It's very easy to get addicted especially if you win once or twice they use physiology to make people addicted so they would bet more and more lose more and more

The statistics when it comes to those who are playing betting or any kind of gambling always show that they lose over 90% of the time that they engage in any kind of betting or gambling compared to how much they win.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at betting on sports . At one time I bet quite a lot, but I never made any significant money with it. The money I lost with it, I could make about the same, so it wasn't worth it to me, it was just a waste of time.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at betting on sports . At one time I bet quite a lot, but I never made any significant money with it. The money I lost with it, I could make about the same, so it wasn't worth it to me, it was just a waste of time.

I would actually tell you that it's something that's not worth knowing. So, as you don't have the knowledge on how to do so, don't even try learning it because it's not going to do you any good.

The statistics when it comes to those who are playing betting or any kind of gambling always show that they lose over 90% of the time that they engage in any kind of betting or gambling compared to how much they win.
Wow that's a lot gambling companies really do make a lot of money it's sad that so many people gamble they don't realize that they only will lose money

I think that instead of betting on sports, you could probably invest in the stock market, as the stock market could help you get better returns. This is true, especially if you invest in the best stocks that will inevitably perform well.

I am a Muslim and my religion does not allow me to engage in such kind of sports that involves gambling. I think that there are many other games that a person could play. I am talking about outdoor games. Our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu'alaihi'wa'alahi'wassalam) has said that our own body has rights over us. We have to engage in healthy activities that have benefits for us. This also includes eating healthy, exercising, and engaging in games that make us physically tough. Gambling is prohibited because it is not at all healthy and it causes financial losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back