What's new

Betting on sports, are you good or rely on tips?

I am not sure whey people think that there is a "safer" way to gamble. There isn't any. The fact remains that many people usually think that they could gamble and win money in a safer manner and they also try to create strategies in order to make money. However, there is a reason why gambling is considered a bad habit. You may think that your strategy may work, however, this may never be the case at all in the end.
It has gotten to the point where I am considering it a health issue for those that are deeply invested in gambling.

There is no justification for someone to be involved in what is only making them to lose money and they are not realising it to stop doing it until they become bankrupt and even still go to the extent of borrowing money to still gamble with.

I am not sure whey people think that there is a "safer" way to gamble. There isn't any. The fact remains that many people usually think that they could gamble and win money in a safer manner and they also try to create strategies in order to make money. However, there is a reason why gambling is considered a bad habit. You may think that your strategy may work, however, this may never be the case at all in the end.

They are being delusional thinking there's a safer way to gamble. What they are saying is that they are using a safer way to lose money which is very funny. A gambler doesn't know what he's doing to himself until he's lost everything and doesn't have anywhere to borrow again from.

There are so many people who never for once win any bet but they are addicted to it. I wonder if there's an arresting evil spirit which holds these gamblers under captivity because I don't understand how one can become addicted to what they have lost 100% whenever they played.
I know a lot of them who never won or even won just once in all their trying for years but they keep playing. A friend of mine is just like that but I'm glad that he's been withdrawing from playing football bets. At least, he's not played anything this season since the football season started.

It has gotten to the point where I am considering it a health issue for those that are deeply invested in gambling.

There is no justification for someone to be involved in what is only making them to lose money and they are not realising it to stop doing it until they become bankrupt and even still go to the extent of borrowing money to still gamble with.

This may be a health issue due to the fact that there are many health experts who believe that gambling is a kind of disease. They classify this as a mental disorder because the patient or the addicted person is simply not able to control his or her urge. So, things may differ and depend on how you view it.

Once in a while I place bet on sporting events. However, that's strictly based on how I feel about the event and not some tips. I guess that's why I've lost way more than I've won. I look at a pair and just dig into my knowledge about the two teams to make guesses. I'm not the type to get hung up on betting tips from elsewhere.

I don't think there's anyone that knows it all especially when it comes to sports betting and anything that has to do with a fifty-fifty chance, but I till know that there are experts in the field.

Personally, I don't even believe that there is anything like a 50/50 chance for you to be able to win money from betting and gambling. If we are talking about the chances of winning money from engaging in gambling activities, it should be considered at 95% to 5% chance of winning.

Betting is another form of gambling and I am dead against it as this in turn is source of players getting involved in match fixing.

Betting is definitely gambling and it's something that is always going to put you in a very bad spot with making you to lose money more than you ever plan. I have never seen anyone who is actively into gambling and betting that makes good money to have a very stable financial standing.

Betting is definitely gambling and it's something that is always going to put you in a very bad spot with making you to lose money more than you ever plan. I have never seen anyone who is actively into gambling and betting that makes good money to have a very stable financial standing.

More and more people are losing money when they engage in gambling. Bad habits like gambling could be really addictive. Once you get addicted, it could be really hard to stop. This is why betting is a really bad idea. What's quite shocking is the fact that many people engage in gambling, even after they get broke. This leads to further losses.

More and more people are losing money when they engage in gambling. Bad habits like gambling could be really addictive. Once you get addicted, it could be really hard to stop. This is why betting is a really bad idea. What's quite shocking is the fact that many people engage in gambling, even after they get broke. This leads to further losses.

It is very unfortunate that a lot of gambling companies are even still coming out for business. This makes it look like they have a very strong determination to make people to keep losing money and become bankrupt all in their own benefit. This is because the more people are losing money in gambling and betting is the more they are being profitable in their own.

It is very unfortunate that a lot of gambling companies are even still coming out for business. This makes it look like they have a very strong determination to make people to keep losing money and become bankrupt all in their own benefit. This is because the more people are losing money in gambling and betting is the more they are being profitable in their own.

During the pandemic, many people were struggling. This led them to bet and gamble money in various sporting activities. They were already having the burden of a bad debt on their shoulders. Gambling led them to lose more money and this increased that burden.

During the pandemic, many people were struggling. This led them to bet and gamble money in various sporting activities. They were already having the burden of a bad debt on their shoulders. Gambling led them to lose more money and this increased that burden.

I'm not sure if most people in my country got into betting and gambling when the pandemic of coronavirus started but I can't be sure because I want involved in gambling or betting to know the real update of what was going on with them.

I'm not sure if most people in my country got into betting and gambling when the pandemic of coronavirus started but I can't be sure because I want involved in gambling or betting to know the real update of what was going on with them.

Well, I have read it somewhere in the news that many people engaged into betting and gambling in order to "recover" from losses they incurred during the pandemic. However, the fact of the matter remains that this never helped them. In fact, it made their bad debts worse.

Well, I have read it somewhere in the news that many people engaged into betting and gambling in order to "recover" from losses they incurred during the pandemic. However, the fact of the matter remains that this never helped them. In fact, it made their bad debts worse.

It is very unfortunate that when they are involved in gambling and betting to recover their previous losses, they still keep on losing again. This proves that there have never been any gambler who successfully recovered whatever he has lost while gambling and betting.

I'm not much of a gambler, but I've seen friends who are quite successful at it. I've found that relying solely on tips can be hit or miss. Sure, they can offer insights, but nothing beats doing your own research and forming your own opinions.

A while ago I bet on sports, but now I don't do it anymore, I failed too much and I realized that it is not easy to make money with sports betting even by following the advice and picks of a professional tipster or one who called himself a professional. , sports betting has too high a luck factor for me to get involved in it again thinking that I can make money in the long term with such a scheme.

I'm not much of a gambler, but I've seen friends who are quite successful at it. I've found that relying solely on tips can be hit or miss. Sure, they can offer insights, but nothing beats doing your own research and forming your own opinions.
I've been checking it out, and I must say, it's quite informative. At the end of the day, sports betting is a mix of luck, skill, and strategy. It's all about finding what works best for you.

But I don't bet often. Most often, these are bets on popular game events that I myself will definitely watch, and such a bet for me increases the interest of viewing. I do not do this for profit, but I always bet on my favorite even if he has less chance to win

I've been checking it out, and I must say, it's quite informative. At the end of the day, sports betting is a mix of luck, skill, and strategy. It's all about finding what works best for you.
That said, I've recently stumbled upon this site called https://pafipdkaltara.org/ that offers some intriguing betting forecasts. I've been checking it out, and I must say, it's quite informative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back