Best Wallet for Crypto currency?

Tiger

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 18, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the best wallet I mean that is safe to transact, easy to use, Good customer support and most importantly lower fee and if you can suggest for Indian users then it'll be so much helpful.
Thanks in advance.

With the best wallet I mean that is safe to transact, easy to use, Good customer support and most importantly lower fee and if you can suggest for Indian users then it'll be so much helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Best wallet for your cryptocurrency be it India or any other countries is trustwallet. You can try it has it support many cryptocurrency and has low fees

I use only trust wallet. It's simple enough to navigate for a newbie. If I would try another one, I would try metamask because I've seen many experts recommend it. However, it seems complex and people can lose their money when transferring if they don't follow the right steps.

I use only trust wallet. It's simple enough to navigate for a newbie. If I would try another one, I would try metamask because I've seen many experts recommend it. However, it seems complex and people can lose their money when transferring if they don't follow the right steps.
I have also tried metamask wallet before but I don't like it much because the wallet is very slow in loading and it consums much internet data

I am using Trust wallet and Coinbase wallet. Trust wallet for cryptocurrency, and Coinbase for NFT. Both are fine, Bitcoin dot com is another good wallet, but my experience with this wallet is not very good.

Best wallet for your cryptocurrency be it India or any other countries is trustwallet. You can try it has it support many cryptocurrency and has low fees
I haven't tried trust wallet but in this very thread all the three users posting good things about this wallet so I'll install this wallet but I like to know if there is kyc required on the wallet and if yes then is it easy to complete kyc

if there is kyc required on the wallet and if yes then is it easy to complete kyc
Trust wallet is non custodial wallet, not a centralised platform, you will need to save seed that is key, no question willl be asked, but if you forget the seed, then no one will be able to help you.

Trust wallet is non custodial wallet, not a centralised platform, you will need to save seed that is key, no question willl be asked, but if you forget the seed, then no one will be able to help you.
So do you mean in case we forget the key or password we cannot retrieve it? That will be difficult but I think we can save the key at a safe place to retrieve it when we want.

So do you mean in case we forget the key or password we cannot retrieve it? That will be difficult but I think we can save the key at a safe place to retrieve it when we want.
That is why it is advisable to always write down the passphrase in different places so that we will not lose the wallet

Actually
But that isn't password, seed pherse will be made and you have to note it down, keep it at safe place, once lost, even Satoshi Nakamoto don't know what to do.

Exactly my point dear, one have to be meticulous using trust wallet because if anything is forgotten, that could definitely be the end.

Exactly my point dear, one have to be meticulous using trust wallet because if anything is forgotten, that could definitely be the end.
I imported my BRD wallet to Coinbase, it was easy process, if there is some reason to import your wallet, then all doors are open, however Trust wallet is better, so I am not going to export it elsewhere.

I have tried Probit and according to me its the best for us Indian users and easy to use and fully secure.
Probit is a centralised exchange, not a wallet, and not decentralised. A wallet is where one holds the keys or seed, and is able to import wallet elsewhere, whenever it is required. Like Trust, Garuda etc.

yes I know that trust wallet is one of the best out there I have been using Coinbase and it is legit and no issues

Since I am not a big fan of Crypto, I don't look for wallets. I have a bitcoin.com wallet because of noisecash. But here in the Philippines, we have a local app called Coins.ph. We can buy and sell Cryptos. Even the other telecom providers followed suit like Maya, they already have Crypto incorporated in their platform and soon GCash will have its own Crypto wallet. (All I mentioned are local here)

Do you know the one that can be conveniently used by Nigerians. I will prefer that to Coinbase
Coinbase is made for Americans, but available for users freely, yet only Coinbase wallet should be used, not Coinbase pro exchange, both are bit different, and only walked don't need KYC.

Coinbase is made for Americans, but available for users freely, yet only Coinbase wallet should be used, not Coinbase pro exchange, both are bit different, and only walked don't need KYC.
Yes because my country can't do much on the site. I think we can even trade on the site just mainly for storing coins. so we are limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back