What's new

Best programming language to learn a physisct

Because you're studying will not actually reflects on the programming language that you will choose to learn so instead you should just go for the one that you are more passionate about.

Starting from basic programming language like HTML and CSS is ideal before you proceed to learn more like C++, Python and more.

I don't see how you being a physics student affects the type of programming language you are interested in, that being said I would recommend, java, c and maybe machine learning.

As a physic student,there are lots of programming available that you can learn, depending on your interest anyways, we have Python, Java, you can also learn Artificial intelligence and Neural Networks technology band and machine learning
Yes I totally agree with you. The options are many that they can choose from and I think your list is a little comprehensive

As a physic student,there are lots of programming available that you can learn, depending on your interest anyways, we have Python, Java, you can also learn Artificial intelligence and Neural Networks technology band and machine learning
All these programming languages can be learnt by anyone even an economist. It doesn't really matter your course of study programming is for anyone

Python, C++ are well used languages nowadays. But Fortran and other old languages still have their own importance.
However as a physicist you should learn the most
widely used, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language which is known as python.
Although in the industry today
Fortran is rarely used, but that doesn't mean you should miss out on learning it, forget the fact that it's rarely used Fortran still remain a dominant language for the large scale simulation of physical systems.

Matlab and Mathematica would be helpful in your pursuit. Python can be an added advantage. It's versatile, can help you out in building your own or customized app in the future.

I think that if you are a physics student then the best thing that you can learn is matlab because it is very mathematical and i think that can be quite helpful in your field.

I am a physics student and I want to venture into the programming world.i have heard from many that programming is no childs play but I want to give it a shot.which programming language is best to learn as a beginner.something that is in demand and I can use to solve problems.
The Python programming language is an excellent choice for learning, teaching, or doing computational physics. It is a well-designed, modern programming language that is simultaneously easy to learn and very powerful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back