What's new

Best programming language for a beginner to learn?

The languageja that you choose to begin with is an important step, and in my opinion, it is better to become a master at one, rather than a master of none and a jack of all trades. What I mean by this is that you should probably aim to become extremely proficient in one language before you delve into other languages.
Which do you think is the best programming language among this, and which do you think is more easiee to learn especially if is a beginner.

• Phyton
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • C++
  • Etc....
For a beginner, Java is still the simplest and easiest to learn. To get materials on it is simple as well. Although, some people prefer starting from complex to simplest. I advise simple to complex.

To start with is Python: this is always recommended if you're looking for an easy programming language to start with. Rather than having to jump into strict syntax rules, Python reads like English and is simple to understand.

I landed on this thread to find out what programing language should I start learning first. I know nothing about programing, however, I am very much interested in learning programing, I might right after I graduate.

There is no specific programming language that is suitable. You should be sure of what you want to build like web development, app development, data science or machine learning.

JavaScript language is the best programming language for a newbie or a beginner to learn with as it is very simple and easy to learn.

I think as a beginner python would be the easier to learn, although I might be wrong I think at the end of the day it comes down to the individual. Phyyhon and maybe java.

For a beginner, I would say that HTML is easy to learn, although it's broad unlike some others but it's easy to learn if you start from the basics

I prefer javascript programming language, I love every thing about its features. I'm very eager learning more about how it looks like.
Me too, I believe java is the easiest of them all but it is somehow obselete and no longer considered as before. A lot of languages have come up to replace it

Python is easy programming language as well , its pretty simple and can easily be understood by the beginners. It has an added benefit that some of its words are from English language itself.

Me too, I believe java is the easiest of them all but it is somehow obselete and no longer considered as before. A lot of languages have come up to replace it
I've come to understand that others have replaced java script programming language, C++, Basic HTML CSS, etc, are simply wonderful at the moment. That's what web masters are mastering to, make the best of programming language.

The best and simplest language for a beginner is the Java.
Some few months ago I was into Android programming so I noticed that it is easier to learn with the jave and many of Android app are being programmed with java

My personal preference is the Python language. It is perfect for the newbies. And also it is easier to deploy and work with for various errors and the debugging. I think in fact most of the web development projects can be easily done with the python. I'd definitely recommend you to try out the python in that case.

C and C++ would be a good foundation, but Python exceeds them both in terms of functionality and usage. Python promises good future growth because it's widely used in programming mobile and IoT apps.

The language that you choose to begin with is an important step, and in my opinion, it is better to become a master at one, rather than a master of none and a jack of all trades. What I mean by this is that you should probably aim to become extremely proficient in one language before you delve into other languages.
Which do you think is the best programming language among this, and which do you think is more easiee to learn especially if is a beginner.

• Phyton
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • C++
  • Etc....
I think that python can be a good one to start with because when you actually see the programming then you will see that it can be quite simple and there are a lot of videos to learn it as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back