What's new

Best programming language for a beginner to learn?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The language that you choose to begin with is an important step, and in my opinion, it is better to become a master at one, rather than a master of none and a jack of all trades. What I mean by this is that you should probably aim to become extremely proficient in one language before you delve into other languages.
Which do you think is the best programming language among this, and which do you think is more easiee to learn especially if is a beginner.

• Phyton
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • C++
  • Etc....

Last edited:
I prefer javascript programming language, I love every thing about its features. I'm very eager learning more about how it looks like.

Java is the basic language, if you learn it very well then the others languages will be definitely easy for you.

Sure, you are making sense on it, learning other programming language gives an edge too, being an expert on any kind of language programming platform. Thanks for enlightening me more about how programming language implies.

I prefer javascript programming language, I love every thing about its features. I'm very eager learning more about how it looks like.
ooh, do you have any basic knowledge in any programming language?
Java is the basic language, if you learn it very well then the others languages will be definitely easy for you.
Alright.
Sure, you are making sense on it, learning other programming language gives an edge too, being an expert on any kind of language programming platform. Thanks for enlightening me more about how programming language implies.
You are welcome.

ooh, do you have any basic knowledge in any programming language?

Alright.

You are welcome.
Thanks a lot, you're welcome too. I appreciate everyones comments here to make this forum the best place to be.

There different programming language for different purpose thus it depends on what you want to achieve from the programming language you want to achieve .

The language that you choose to begin with is an important step, and in my opinion, it is better to become a master at one, rather than a master of none and a jack of all trades. What I mean by this is that you should probably aim to become extremely proficient in one language before you delve into other languages.
Which do you think is the best programming language among this, and which do you think is more easiee to learn especially if is a beginner.

• Phyton
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • C++
  • Etc....
HTML, go for that first it is simple and elegant and it is the default of most of the websites, after you know HTML you can move forward do JavaScript etc.

Wow that's interesting but how long will it take someone to master JavaScript if it's not too difficult compared to Java

Wow that's interesting but how long will it take someone to master JavaScript if it's not too difficult compared to Java
That's what I'm asking about too, you should direct this question to the one who got experience about java script. I'm in the same shoe with you here. We are here to learn and know more about programming networks.

I use the Python Programming Language and I think it is very easy to learn, understand and use. The syntax is not as complex as other languages. However, it takes dedication to learning it too.

The easier to learn is Java. You can make use of basic programming knowledge at the start. Then you can progress to c++. C++ too is relatively easy to learn

My personal preference is the Python language. It is perfect for the newbies. And also it is easier to deploy and work with for various errors and the debugging. I think in fact most of the web development projects can be easily done with the python. I'd definitely recommend you to try out the python in that case.

the easiest one in the list you posted above is python, for me, the easiest ones that were extremely easy for me to learn were Visual Basic, Html and python as well, visual basic offers a lot of support, especially if you are a beginner, and Html is the easiest you can go for in web

JavaScript is another language which is in high demand at the moment, but it is not to be confused with Java! Java is a programming language while JavaScript is a scripting language. It is relatively easy to learn but perhaps not as easy as something like Python. It runs on every single platform and is already in your browser for you to start learning which means you do not need to install it. If you want to build anything for the web then JavaScript must be on your list of programs to learn.

I believe starting with HTML hyper text Mark up language is cool, it's simpler and very easy to learn in starting web programming, then you can learn CSS cascading style sheet from there you are starting the journey of web programming

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back