What's new

best month of earning via google adsense

That is true, it is important to take your time to follow the process in anything you want to make money from. The same thing also applies to offline businesses because if you are in a hurry, you may make a lot of mistakes.
This is very important and we have to understand this at all cost. It is detrimental to our business when we choose to care less about things that matters in the course of trying to make higher profit

This is very important and we have to understand this at all cost. It is detrimental to our business when we choose to care less about things that matters in the course of trying to make higher profit
Definitely, it is always very important to analyse things that matters and follow some process. That is why I always recommend people that wants to venture into business to go through business mentorship because it would give them a lot of insights.

It is not a good thing that you left because you were not able to secure the money that you wanted. The platform is something that is transparent so you should have made more efforts to get traffic.

Yes, you can use Google trends to check what a lot of people all over the world are searching for and you could capitalise on it to make some cool money for yourself. Google trends is what many people use but there are also other platforms.

I think that Bing search engine could also tell you a lot about what is trending currently. There are many other tools as well. However, I think that Google trend is used mostly.

I think that Bing search engine could also tell you a lot about what is trending currently. There are many other tools as well. However, I think that Google trend is used mostly.
There are several other alternatives in which you can use to get the needed results but personally I like to use Google trends. You can also look for other search engines because most of them have different tools.

Definitely, it is always very important to analyse things that matters and follow some process. That is why I always recommend people that wants to venture into business to go through business mentorship because it would give them a lot of insights.
Some business owner do not see the need , but well I believe it all depends on the type of business one is going into or do you really think every business will need some sort of mentorship ?

Some business owner do not see the need , but well I believe it all depends on the type of business one is going into or do you really think every business will need some sort of mentorship ?
Like you have stated, it depends on the business. it is actually not every business that requires you to go through mentorship because some businesses are actually very easy to start. Grocery business for example does not need any kind of mentorship.

Like you have stated, it depends on the business. it is actually not every business that requires you to go through mentorship because some businesses are actually very easy to start. Grocery business for example does not need any kind of mentorship.
Well that is true in most cases but even with that I have seen so many Grocery business people becoming so rude with customers. I think they still need some sort of training on how to interact and deal with customers in their business if this behaviour is observe

Well that is true in most cases but even with that I have seen so many Grocery business people becoming so rude with customers. I think they still need some sort of training on how to interact and deal with customers in their business if this behaviour is observe
That is true, I think it is not restricted to some kind of businesses because anyone who do not know how to handle theirr customers will probably lose them, no matter the kind of business you are into.

That is true, I think it is not restricted to some kind of businesses because anyone who do not know how to handle theirr customers will probably lose them, no matter the kind of business you are into.
The point is that a lot of people who are starting up a business just believe that their business is just too simple and as a result they may not need to go through some sort of training or to put so many things into consideration to satisfy their customers. But this might not be true.

The point is that a lot of people who are starting up a business just believe that their business is just too simple and as a result they may not need to go through some sort of training or to put so many things into consideration to satisfy their customers. But this might not be true.
Anyone who is venturing into a business should not think that it's very simple. Busineses requires procedures and proper knowledge for you to succeed in. People should understand this.

Anyone who is venturing into a business should not think that it's very simple. Busineses requires procedures and proper knowledge for you to succeed in. People should understand this.
Only if people will want to see it in your own point of view. Even me I have Come to understand that even the simplest business will still be difficult if proper procedure and arrangement has not be done

Only if people will want to see it in your own point of view. Even me I have Come to understand that even the simplest business will still be difficult if proper procedure and arrangement has not be done
Probably, if you do not have enough knowledge of how a business works it will be difficult for you no matter how simple it is. You need proper plan and arrangement.

There are several other alternatives in which you can use to get the needed results but personally I like to use Google trends. You can also look for other search engines because most of them have different tools.

I usually use Google trends and some other kind of tools to find what what is trending. I think that SEOrush could also tell you many things about the right kind of trending topic.

I usually use Google trends and some other kind of tools to find what what is trending. I think that SEOrush could also tell you many things about the right kind of trending topic.
Do you mean semrush?. I've actually not heard about SEOrush before. But I think I'll try to check it out to see if better features than Google trends. You can also try hsupertool.

Making money from Google adsense has nothing to do with month based on what I know. Once the blog met all the Google requirements, Google will approve it for adsense. The amount of money earned is dependent on the number traffic the blog is generating

Making money from Google adsense has nothing to do with month based on what I know. Once the blog met all the Google requirements, Google will approve it for adsense. The amount of money earned is dependent on the number traffic the blog is generating
Thanks for this, are you into blogging ? Because I am also thinking of venturing into this online business since I have the tools needed to carry out the business successfully. What are the main requirement needed to successfully approved a website for Google adsense?

I think your monthly income from adsense depends on how active you are and how actively you promote your blog or website. I t all depends on the efforts you put.

Since I don't have a website or YouTube channel, I haven't used AdSense, but I have friends who do, and they claim to make more money around the holidays.

Since I don't have a website or YouTube channel, I haven't used AdSense, but I have friends who do, and they claim to make more money around the holidays.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back