What's new

best month of earning via google adsense

I am not aware if there is any 'best' month for creating an adsense account but this program has certain norms which if followed according to your demography then you get it easily. You should know that Adsense has certain favorite countries where you can get Adsense comparatively easily with lesser content on your site and in lesser period but at the same time you should have enough content and period before you get a nod.

i tried twice google adsense, i did't clicked own banner or ads but still i got banned and reason is fraud clicks, dont know why it is

Festivals are best months for the adsense and affiliate earning. So you earn more in December than any other month. In fact you earn more during this business and from the January onwards you tend to get less earning from the adsense. So you have to make sure that you target each month for the revenue. It works out if you know and have written the topics for all year along.

I have not used adsense because I do not have my own site or youtube channel, but I have friends who are using adsense and they say they earn more during the holiday season.

i tried twice google adsense, i did't clicked own banner or ads but still i got banned and reason is fraud clicks, dont know why it is
Google adsense seems to be so strict they only approved blogs with good and quality content and good traffic so I have no much knowledge about how they operate now,am using another ad network which is revenue hits and their policy is so simple to work with

There are a lot of things you really need to consider if you're thinking of making money from Google adsense ,you need to meet some of their terms and condition, you also need to lead a certain number of traffic into your website...And At the early stage it could have been better for you to Build audience that is all.

I really do not know why people claim that they get banned from adsense despite not violating the rules. maybe they break the rules unintentionally and get banned? I am quite sure that adsense does not ban members unfairly. They are a reliable company.

I really do not know why people claim that they get banned from adsense despite not violating the rules. maybe they break the rules unintentionally and get banned? I am quite sure that adsense does not ban members unfairly. They are a reliable company.
I also think the same way for me its been years now since I have a google adsens account and am still using it up to now I had no issue with it even when I do open it from someone connection they cant suspend my account,but am so suprise that some people are still complaining about restriction on their account that is why I always advice some newbie to use others adnetwork till they fully understand how things works with adsens

When people get banned, they are always banned for violating rules. But there are exceptions, sometimes some people are banned without any mistakes. I believe these incidents happen accidentally.

When people get banned, they are always banned for violating rules. But there are exceptions, sometimes some people are banned without any mistakes. I believe these incidents happen accidentally.

I am sure adsense have an appeal system because when a member gets banned, I think he or she has the right to file an appeal if they believe that they were banned unfairly or by mistake. I guess adsense receives a lots of complaints and they might take a lot time to address all of them.

I am sure adsense have an appeal system because when a member gets banned, I think he or she has the right to file an appeal if they believe that they were banned unfairly or by mistake. I guess adsense receives a lots of complaints and they might take a lot time to address all of them.
Google adsens seems to be so strict with their operational policy even when I monetize them in one of my old blog I get banned and my blog get suspended for no reason but with time I have to pass through alot of stress to get the account back now am using inforlinks in some of my blogs,thou adsense is the best

I tried hard to learn how to utilize Google AdSense for my business during the final year but was not really easy then. Although I will still learn how to use it again and start something.

You can make every month your best month when it comes to earning from Google AdSense.
Except your site is about seasonal topics such as travel, tourism, festivals that would always have surge around a particular time of the year. Once your content is well structured and promotion is top notch, you can earn every month.

Google adsens seems to be so strict with their operational policy even when I monetize them in one of my old blog I get banned and my blog get suspended for no reason but with time I have to pass through alot of stress to get the account back now am using inforlinks in some of my blogs,thou adsense is the best

You are not alone. There are many people who are in the same boat and they got their adsense account banned and they never got it back. Does adsense really have an option for the publishers to appeal in case their account gets suspended?

There are a lot of things you really need to consider if you're thinking of making money from Google adsense ,you need to meet some of their terms and condition, you also need to lead a certain number of traffic into your website...And At the early stage it could have been better for you to Build audience that is all.
Probably, meeting their terms and conditions is the first thing you should do. You need to read it concisely in order violate it. I have seen instances where by people take advantage of some certain things just to make money through Google adsense and at the end of the day their account will get banned.

Probably, meeting their terms and conditions is the first thing you should do. You need to read it concisely in order violate it. I have seen instances where by people take advantage of some certain things just to make money through Google adsense and at the end of the day their account will get banned.
The most important thing is that we should try as much as possible to avoid cheating the system. Honesty is always the best policy and that is what we must try as much as possible to do at all time. Cheating the system is not the best option.

The most important thing is that we should try as much as possible to avoid cheating the system. Honesty is always the best policy and that is what we must try as much as possible to do at all time. Cheating the system is not the best option.
it is very important for people to desist in anything that involves cheating because it has a lot of consequences of the long-run. this is why I always like to do anything legitimate because it is fulfilling.

it is very important for people to desist in anything that involves cheating because it has a lot of consequences of the long-run. this is why I always like to do anything legitimate because it is fulfilling.
What people need to understand is that it will be very difficult for them to cheat the Google system because Google has put everything in place to detect cheating. We shouldn't bother but rather look for ways to do everything in honesty.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back