What's new

Best eCommerce Platform for a small business

zazzle and etsy are the best place to sell hand crafted products. These marketplaces are small compared to ebay and amazon but are rally great places to sell your hand made items

If you are just a beginner business man hat wants to set up a store on a budget then I will advice you to look no further than the shopify platform.

There are several e-commerce websites but first of all you must know the category you are venturing into. You also need to make enough research about it.
Post automatically merged:

I think there are third party e-commerce platforms like ebay and Amazon and of course you can use the platforms in order to grow your own business.
Post automatically merged:

there are so many e-commerce platforms you can venture into and start making a whole lot of money provided you have the knowledge and an example is shopify.

Last edited:
I think the best online store for small businesses is selling your items on jiji I know that there are many online stores that are also good but I prefer jiji because of the way it is been programmed he will have full control of your own business, that's what I love about them

You can try selling fairly used clothing's. All you need to do is repackage them to look a lot newer. You will make lots of profits from it.

To me you can try jumia,partner with them any little amount of money you have buy something and let them market it online for you when they finally sal it you get some oercey gain they also get some percentage gain

What works for A might not work for B you need to have your own plan or work with existing ones,try to do your homework on the most preferred e-commerce website in your country

Certainly there certainly are actually lots of method you can easily utilize to offer your items with a ecommerce site, As well as lots of site however the one I can easily suggest for you is actually Shopify. Shopify suffices to become utilize they have actually great solution, as well as you be actually utilizing system to advertise your item.

I don't know much about e-commerce platforms but the one I know of and I have tried out is Shopify. It is so easy to set up a store on the platform and you can also program the online store in your own language.

Yeah indeed, I've known about Shopify for a while now, and like you've posted too it's good for beginners too, aside that there is also eBay, Etsy among other platforms to choose from and earn
I'll advise you try the SHOPIFY platform, a great place especially for beginners like you.

It depends on your view and how you really want the business to look like in the future but I will also advise you go on research this will definitely helped you because different opinions will.only be given to you which you can not know much about.

There are a lot of country-specific in commerce building platforms but ultimately you can try shopify as they have a lot of themes and plugins that can help you.

This depends on the region you are in and the purpose you intend to achieve, over here we have couple of good e-commerce sites like jumia, konga and jiji.ng which many buying and selling transactions can be carried out on.

I think from some very good reviews i would like to recomend shopify for you,and that could be as a result of their very huge audience hich oe can actually leverage on,it is actually good start for a beginner.

1. Shopify. Shopify is one of the biggest and most popular ecommerce platforms amongst businesses of all sizes.
  2. BigCommerce. Another great ecommerce platform is BigCommerce.
  3. Selz.
  4. Wix Ecommerce.
  5. Squarespace.
  6. WooCommerce.
I have been able to check out some of the e-commerce websites for small business and shopify is one of the best and most popular e-commerce websites right now .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back