What's new

Best eCommerce Platform for a small business

There are many way you can use to advertise and sell your products on an e-commerce website, and even many website but the one I can recommend is Facebook and Instagram. These are the biggest and most popular ecommerce platforms amongst businesses of all sizes.

Thinking of the best e-commerce shop you need to consider how to deliver your product,or goods in a convenient way. This is why you should look for the ecommerce shop that is close to you for easy movement of delivery.

In Nigeria here I would say one of the best ecommerce platforms for marketing and selling your goods would be Jumia. Jumia is a large platform that gives you the opportunity to showcase your products to a wide range of audience, and the transactions are easy and smooth. Taking your business online will surely

If you’re a small business owner who wants an easy to use platform that lets you set up a stunning online store, without draining your bank account, then you’re in the right place.

We carried out in-depth research to discover the best ecommerce website builders for small businesses. We reached out to our onsite visitors who were looking to create an online store, and asked exactly what was important to them. Pricing? Creative control? Sales features?

We combined this data with our own thorough testing here at Website Builder Expert to bring you this definitive list. Plus, every platform we discuss either has a free plan or free trial, so there’s no need for credit card commitments just yet.

1. Wix
  2. Squarespace
  3. Shopify
  4. Weebly
  5. Square Online
  6. BigCommerce
  7. Volusion
  8. GoDaddy
  9. 3dcart
  10. Big Carte
Post automatically merged:

If you’re a small business owner who wants an easy to use platform that lets you set up a stunning online store, without draining your bank account, then you’re in the right place.

We carried out in-depth research to discover the best ecommerce website builders for small businesses. We reached out to our onsite visitors who were looking to create an online store, and asked exactly what was important to them. Pricing? Creative control? Sales features?

We combined this data with our own thorough testing here at Website Builder Expert to bring you this definitive list. Plus, every platform we discuss either has a free plan or free trial, so there’s no need for credit card commitments just yet.

1. Wix
  2. Squarespace
  3. Shopify
  4. Weebly
  5. Square Online
  6. BigCommerce
  7. Volusion
  8. GoDaddy
  9. 3dcart
  10. Big Carte

One of the most significant advantages of e-commerce is that it takes your business to the people where it's not possible for you to be present physically. By having an online store, you can sell your products/services from a single location

Here is a member who has a business like you with handmade products. He comments that he is doing very well on eBay, he has managed to have his store and sales have reached his expectations. That's why I recommend the site, I have no knowledge with Smoolis and I don't know how good it can be.

As i'm really new at this area i would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. I'm trying to build my new shop, and a friend of mine suggested me to try with Smoolis (i can make it in my own language there). Has anyone ever try it? If you have any suggestions as to which is the best solution for a small business (handmade products) your comments are welcomed
It depends on your country I wish you had specified to enable us advice you better but if it's handmade items you can try Etsy or Amazon,from what I can see buyers on this site appreciate handmade items which will make sales easy for you

We have many e-commerce platform,you will just go for the one that will boost your business like Shopify store you can sell your products at any location which can also help your goods to reach where you can never reach at the particular time.

Actually its a good idea to startup your small business using e-commerce, with time it will become a large business because of most people now prefer to operate via e-commerce, using shopify would help you as a rookie or try out e-bay platform.

This days the world is moving online and so are businesses all striving to create a space for themselves online. There are a lot of good plugins for busimess like pay stack store, flutter wave store, smoolies, shopify but in terms of all criteria I find necessary I would go for shopify as the best.

1. Shopify. Best E-Commerce Platform for Small Businesses. ...
  2. Wix. Best E-Commerce Platform for Startups. ...
  3. Squarespace. Best E-Commerce Platform for Mobile. ...
  4. Magento. Best E-Commerce Platform for Retailers. ...
  5. WooCommerce. Best E-Commerce Platform for Software Integration.

One of the best e-commerce platform for small business should be shopify, this is because I see Shopify as one of the most popular e-commerce platform

As i'm really new at this area i would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. I'm trying to build my new shop, and a friend of mine suggested me to try with Smoolis (i can make it in my own language there). Has anyone ever try it? If you have any suggestions as to which is the best solution for a small business (handmade products) your comments are welcomed
I haven't tried this e-commerce platform mentioned in this post but there are quite a lot of good e-commerce websites on Google. You can search.

There are two platforms that automatically come to MIND if I do hear this thing. One is gum road especially if you are a creative as their services is completely free. Another one is shopify plug I that is nice too.

Best e-commerce platform for a small business which I know all and I make use of it jumia and Amazon, this will help you another for you as a small business owner to do drop shipping and also sell your own products using their platform.

If you are just hoping on getting into the e commerce space, you sure need a platform and would point you out to gum road or shopify first as they are food and affordable.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the best ecommerce platform for a small business, well i would suggest SHOPIFY as shopify is a very good platform and probably one of the best if you check around indeed

6 Best Ecommerce Platforms for Small Businesses
Shopify. Shopify is one of the biggest and most popular ecommerce platforms amongst businesses of all sizes. ...
BigCommerce. Another great ecommerce platform is BigCommerce.
Selz. ...
Wix Ecommerce. ...
Squarespace.
WooCommerce.

When you are just looking to go into ecomerce, as a creative you should consider gum road. Then you can consider shopify available plug ins .

You want an e-commerce website for your business, is a good idea the problem is just that it will really cost you some capital, why can't just make advert on social media and co.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back