Best browser for privacy

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use Brave browser as they don't sell your information. Downside though, I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker so I have to use an alternate browser for some forums. I also have Chrome which seems to work but I'm not sure on the privacy issues. What browser do people recommend?

According to you, brave browser is the best as they do not sell your information. Phoenix is actually the worst browser, never insert you card details into any site from that browser. The results ain't funny. But at the moment am using a chrome browser to check this forum out cos it doesn't have adblockers like brave browser does. But I think chrome browser is the best.

I use Brave browser as they don't sell your information. Downside though, I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker so I have to use an alternate browser for some forums. I also have Chrome which seems to work but I'm not sure on the privacy issues. What browser do people recommend?
There are many browsers on internet at different websites for security. Many people use that browsers for the safety of their of business and earn money for their family and friends and I also suggest you to do business with hard work

The two browsers seems the best in the industry. Google chrome extension browser is the best if you want me to recommend for you. Sometimes brave browser slow down, that's why i don't like it, the way i like chrome.

For me i use UC browser. It has really been worth it sincee i started using it. It protects your information back to back.

I have always been a great fan of Chrome browser because it's very secure to use. Chrome will even report a site to you if the site appears malicious to it.

For me, the best browser that I find sufficient for me is Chrome. I really don't know if it has any privacy issues but I just use it. I hope my data is not being leaked to anyone. Anyway, it is my best browser and I don't see myself switching to any other.

I don't really know about the security strengths in different browsers but what i make use of is google chrome and opera mini browser.

I love using my normal and usual Chrome, but I don't know about their policy and privacy contents, but they are the best so far.

I really do not know about brave browser for privacy, though there are different types of browser's that are good and I think better in privacy. I will check the browser out.

Seriously I haven't heard about brave browser but with lots of compliments on it and review I feel I should download and try it rightaway. I only used chrome and opera mini.

Brave browser is a good browser for security but it has slow network, one could try phoenix browser as it erases data once one leaves the app.

According to you, brave browser is the best as they do not sell your information. Phoenix is actually the worst browser, never insert you card details into any site from that browser. The results ain't funny. But at the moment am using a chrome browser to check this forum out cos it doesn't have adblockers like brave browser does. But I think chrome browser is the best.
The best browser an privacy browser in my own opinion is chrome browser because of its great features in which you can personalize.

I think so far, my best browser is chrome. I cannot really tell of it's privacy but I like the browsing speed and the way information are being saved on it.

I use Google chrome and also Opera min or Opera Touch. I'm not really sure of their privacy policy but I use them frequently and I never use chrome for forums. It's strictly opera mini

Concerning the best browser for privacy. Well, there are lot of browser that will have on out mobile phones now and most of them are great and they also have their uniqueness. I prefer the chrome browser out of all the browsers I have been using, I have heard of brave browser to be a good one also but I haven't used it before

I used to think google chrome is the best of them all. The simplicity and ease to the user interface is second to none. I would try to check out Brave browser and see what it has in place.

For me and as I can see that it is for so many people also, the best browser for privacy is the Google chrome browser. It is aclaimed to be the best as far as i know

I am using Opera for long time and they have good option for your privacy as you can blocked tracker on website and you can also have do not send track option when you search something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back