What's new

Best at running businesses

Well, this might be a possibility. I was even forced to run a business at some point and I was never interested in running that business at all. I lost interest in that family business and people started to think that I am not good at running business.
Lolz, sometimes people will not be advised to go into something they are not personally interested to do. Just that you didn't see the need of taking over the business and you can't even imagine doing it. That is what possibly leads to the business failure

You can be able to agree that people who know technology and how to be able to do their own research and going to be very good in business especially monitoring where money is coming and going.

Lolz, sometimes people will not be advised to go into something they are not personally interested to do. Just that you didn't see the need of taking over the business and you can't even imagine doing it. That is what possibly leads to the business failure

Well, when you are involved in family business, then the family might pressurize you a lot. This is not the case all the time. However, this is one of the main reason why I prefer to run my own business instead of a family business.

Well, when you are involved in family business, then the family might pressurize you a lot. This is not the case all the time. However, this is one of the main reason why I prefer to run my own business instead of a family business.
Well i don't know. It seems you don't have much understanding on the main reason why the business was not successful. Is it because you were not particularly interested in the business or because of family pressure ?

Presently now the best people I know that are very good at running businesses at my side are students because of the strike going on in my country, most of student have gone into business.
the truth is that some students actually know how to run businesses effectively. So many of them are very passionate to make money so if you can be able to teach them a particular business venture they will take it very serious.

the truth is that some students actually know how to run businesses effectively. So many of them are very passionate to make money so if you can be able to teach them a particular business venture they will take it very serious.
Yes I agree with you and also it is not only by teaching them a particular business to go into but also to help them with a capital to start the business the want to venture into. That is the main reason some people do not run business.

Yes I agree with you and also it is not only by teaching them a particular business to go into but also to help them with a capital to start the business the want to venture into. That is the main reason some people do not run business.
Probably, capital is one of the major challenges students face when they want to venture into busineses. Time is also another factor. When you teach them you can also give them some capital if you have.

When a business is really progressing, and expanding, you can be considered as good in the business though expansion and growth are into categories either financially, or on asset.

Most people success in businesses is either because the are the best in running the business in terms of decisions and capital or the involve some one who has a very good and intelligent business ideas on running a business.

Well i don't know. It seems you don't have much understanding on the main reason why the business was not successful. Is it because you were not particularly interested in the business or because of family pressure ?

Honestly speaking, I was not that much interested in the business. I am a writer and I love to research and write. This is what I can do and I think that this was the main reason why family business was simply not for me. :)

I think the people that are good in business are those that are patient, can take risk and do not spend money on things, they gain nothing from, instead they are very good investors.
In my opinion the people that are best in running a business are people that can go extra mile in order to see to the success of the business they intend in running full-stop they also must be determined and be able to stand their ground even when things don't go on the way they want. The people that are best in running a business are people that have a working business plan and they follow the business plans without turning left or right.

Last edited:
Most people success in businesses is either because the are the best in running the business in terms of decisions and capital or the involve some one who has a very good and intelligent business ideas on running a business.
one of these two things or the both of them are very important for anyone to become successful in any business. It is either you have a capital to hire those who are very good to help your run it or you have an intelligent idea to run your own business.

Well, personally I dont really have all the qualities necessary to run a business because business requires someone who is patient enough in dealing with situations and I dont have that.

I think I have what it takes to become a business owner. I understand the basics of establishing a business. I know that business is all about genuinely solving problems. This is where most of the people get it wrong. also I am a kind of person who don't give up easily on any project. I believe this is one of the qualities to build a successful business.
Based on all the qualities that you've mentioned, it is very important for all business owners to have such qualities embedded in them , because it will be of great help to the success of any business.

Well, personally I dont really have all the qualities necessary to run a business because business requires someone who is patient enough in dealing with situations and I dont have that.
It is good that you could discover yourself earlier, but most of the business managers do not have the skills initially, they learnt it and now they are perfect with it. In order words, you can also learn the business management skills.

People who are goal oriented and take out time to observe even the most little things are generally going to be successful in business. This is because managing a business is all about the little things.

People who don't give up easily are good in managing business. Sometimes issue can rise in a business if the manager doesn't have enough experience the company might collapse. It can happen sometime that it'll appear as if all is not well with the business. If the person that is managing such business don't stand tall, it might collapse. I have this quality, so I think I can manage a business.

Personally I think running business is only good for those who are willing to do it. there are some kind of people who are only forced to engage in business so they won't dedicate their time and skills very well for the success of the business.
People who don't give up easily are good in managing business. Sometimes issue can rise in a business if the manager doesn't have enough experience the company might collapse. It can happen sometime that it'll appear as if all is not well with the business. If the person that is managing such business don't stand tall, it might collapse. I have this quality, so I think I can manage a business.
Actually people who don't give up in business are really good to run a business and I believe that is one of the characteristics of those who are willing to run a business.

Everyone have the ability to start up any business of their choice but at the same time there are some people that are naturally passionate about starting a business. People who is in their nature to start up a business are likely to do more than people who are just interested to start up a business for profit.

Those that are best at running a business nowadays are those who have actually acquire a business skill, very intelligent and always have a good communication skills in businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back