What's new

Best at running businesses

Someone who is considered as best at running business is the person that is result-oriented. If you are always making profit in your line of business then you are regarded as the best.
Apart from this , do you really think everyone can't possibly start a business ? Because I believe anyone can start and run a successful business . All that is needed in business is just discipline and how to organise it. This can be done by anyone who have gone through the necessary training.

Apart from this , do you really think everyone can't possibly start a business ? Because I believe anyone can start and run a successful business . All that is needed in business is just discipline and how to organise it. This can be done by anyone who have gone through the necessary training.

Starting a business may not be an easy decision, especially when people tend to spend a good amount of money. I have been always reluctant to spend money to start a business and if I ever do, I will be cautious.

Starting a business may not be an easy decision, especially when people tend to spend a good amount of money. I have been always reluctant to spend money to start a business and if I ever do, I will be cautious.
am very good when its come to business to be sincere so I think that when you start a business you need to know how to run the business successful otherwise you are going to run at lost.

So I think that runing a business need your potential patience and understanding..you need to be good at what you are doing

am very good when its come to business to be sincere so I think that when you start a business you need to know how to run the business successful otherwise you are going to run at lost.

So I think that runing a business need your potential patience and understanding..you need to be good at what you are doing
This is very true. It needs patience, hardwork and dedication. It also needs consistency in sticking and executing a well planned business strategy of your organization.

If you have the needed skills and knowledge around a particular business, then it is very possible for you to make success in it. That is why it is very important that we should get ourselves the required knowledge.

I guess that anyone could be good in business if that particular person has experience and responsibility to run the business. running a business is never an easy job and I will always be prudent in this regards.

Someone who is considered as best at running business is the person that is result-oriented. If you are always making profit in your line of business then you are regarded as the best.
There are various quality that a person who is consider a success in his field of endeavour,he must be discipline in financial matters,the person must ensure he is constantly learning,and must be focus and result oriented.

When you have the best knowledge to manage the business properly without making huge losses, then you are regarded as being best at running the business.
For me I believe that everyone can run a business when you actually understand all about business, and also to have more knowledge about how you can run your business, because before going into business you must understand it.

For me I believe that everyone can run a business when you actually understand all about business, and also to have more knowledge about how you can run your business, because before going into business you must understand it.
That is the main reason why it is not everyone that could run a business. Those that could run the business are those that have the knowledge and understanding about the business.

There are various quality that a person who is consider a success in his field of endeavour,he must be discipline in financial matters,the person must ensure he is constantly learning,and must be focus and result oriented.
It is true that when you learn a lot of things you will stand out to be the best. This is the major reason why it is very good to learn all the time , most especially in the field that you found yourself.

That is the main reason why it is not everyone that could run a business. Those that could run the business are those that have the knowledge and understanding about the business.
That's true because it is good to understand the business you are about to go into, without having full knowledge in the business there is no way one can run the business as planned, so it is very good to have knowledge in any business you want to do.

That's true because it is good to understand the business you are about to go into, without having full knowledge in the business there is no way one can run the business as planned, so it is very good to have knowledge in any business you want to do.
When you have good understanding of the business it is really better because you'll be able to make a way from the business . it will be otherwise if you do not have a good knowledge on the business.

The best business with low investments are owning a low cost franchise business, a franchisor provides operating systems and procedures to a franchisee. These include the areas of sales & marketing, advertising, accounting, personnel, customer service, facilities, . An individual not experience in these areas will be able operate the business utilizing the operating systems and procedures. An individual with experience in these areas may not be familiar with how to apply them in a new business.

If you know how to boycott the risk that is involved in business, you could as well be regarded as the best at running a business because there's every possibility that you will make good profit from the business.

If you have the needed skills and knowledge around a particular business, then it is very possible for you to make success in it. That is why it is very important that we should get ourselves the required knowledge.
With the required knowledge and willingness to succeed , anyone can possibly start a business. But it seems a lot of people may not really be particularly interested in all these things . They will just needs to get them self-employed and that's all for them. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Some people are naturally good at business and this is why they are more capable of running a successful business as compared to others. Unfortunately, some people do indeed lack this talent.

Some people are naturally good at business and this is why they are more capable of running a successful business as compared to others. Unfortunately, some people do indeed lack this talent.
I don't really think some people are good in business more than others, what really matters is that some people are discipline in their business and they take their business more seriously than others, that is why it may seems and appear like other people are more talented.

I don't really think some people are good in business more than others, what really matters is that some people are discipline in their business and they take their business more seriously than others, that is why it may seems and appear like other people are more talented.

Well, this might be a possibility. I was even forced to run a business at some point and I was never interested in running that business at all. I lost interest in that family business and people started to think that I am not good at running business.

It is true that when you learn a lot of things you will stand out to be the best. This is the major reason why it is very good to learn all the time , most especially in the field that you found yourself.
That is indisputable,because what i have come to understand expecially the capacity which we attain,is mostlly due to a delibrate effort and a regimented lifestyle of contineous learning,with that one will constantly be above in his field of endeavour.
That is indisputable,because what i have come to understand expecially the capacity which we attain,is mostlly due to a delibrate effort and a regimented lifestyle of contineous learning,with that one will constantly be above in his field of endeavour.

Last edited:
A person who is best at business is someone who knows how to relate with customers in order to get them to come back next time and also someone who is patient as business requires patience due to the ups and downs at times. a person needs to be a risk taker too in business. And not someone also who borrows a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back