What's new

Best approach to invite new Crypto Investors.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto currencies are the talk of most internet users interested in making money online, the Crypto currency market currently has over 1 trillion dollars market capitalization.

The volatile nature of the Crypto Currencies has made lots of people win Jack pot likewise some people loosing from the Investment.
In my opinion it is very important to let any new Crypto Investor through you to know that patience is key and the market is highly volatile , it is not all time gains there moment of loses but strategic Investors always manage the circumstances and end up gaining. Share your thoughts.

I think, we don't need to invite new crypto investors, but we just need to introduce cryptocurrencies either through sharing crypto articles on WhatsApp, create a group on Facebook, Twitter etc, if you make big profit show them.

In order to benefit from crypto currency investment, you need a lot of money. Think about something like $1K or 2K. You might gain by investing $10, but that will give you a small profit and it is not worth your attention. Secondly, you need patience. The price fluctuates and can go very deep down, but if you can wait for it to regain and then only you will be successful, even if that means waiting for 5-6 years.

We don't need to invite people, they will come by itself once they know about it, we should only advertise crypto currency like by sharing articles, short clip videos made on crypto currency etc, by this way they will come itself.

I don't even have time to invite people to invest in the volatile market of cryptocurrency since am not also a cryptocurrencies investors, what I do is that i only tells them about cryptocurrency and how it works,he can do to invest on is own or not,i dont have time

It depends on interest. If a friend realizes that you’re doing well financially courtesy bitcoin trading and he is interested then one can introduce him. But many ain’t interested so it’s better they’re left alone to do other things the choose.

To invite investors? Is it really needed now that crypto is the talk of the Town but maybe a few that don't know about it may be invited just like other means in inviting in business, letting them know about an opportunity.

cryptocurrency investment is a risky investment that is why I don't always advise anyone to come and invest except the person come within his own will so that if the person lost any money I will not be hold responsible, I think the best thing for you to do it's made that person to understand after two currency work first

Convince them about the positive thing they can earn by using cryptocurrency as an investing platform and tell them it takes no effort from them to start earning that money, just a matter of time and luck for sure

Hearing of the "jackpot" of some people in their crypto currency investment is attracting attention. It would be interesting to the gamblers because they are always after the jackpot. Maybe that is the reason why the crypto currency is growing as an industry because of the newcomers in the investment. But come to think of it. Crypto currency is a commodity unlike the stocks which is also a commodity but with a backbone which is the company that created the stocks. In crypto trading you said that there are winners and there are losers. So it is just like gambling.

Investing in Cryptocurrencies ... The decentralized application (DAPP) built on top of the Ethereum currency ... When you try to create a new transaction, your computer asks the wallet to and Once you've deposited funds with the exchange of choice and purchased BTC, you're ready to invest.
Post automatically merged:

Investing in Cryptocurrencies ... The decentralized application (DAPP) built on top of the Ethereum currency ... When you try to create a new transaction, your computer asks the wallet to and Once you've deposited funds with the exchange of choice and purchased BTC, you're ready to invest.

The thing is that most people don't need convincing to join the Bitcoin earning train because Bitcoin is already advertising itself with the kind of popularity that platform has, nobody needs to be convinced to join Bitcoin.

I just think you have to educate anyone about crytocurrency, you have to tell them the importance of cryptocurrency and tell them the gain of he or she invest in crytocurrency and give them the little knowledge and educate them properly and I believe they will want to invest in crytocurrency

Crypto currencies are the talk of most internet users interested in making money online, the Crypto currency market currently has over 1 trillion dollars market capitalization.

The volatile nature of the Crypto Currencies has made lots of people win Jack pot likewise some people loosing from the Investment.
In my opinion it is very important to let any new Crypto Investor through you to know that patience is key and the market is highly volatile , it is not all time gains there moment of loses but strategic Investors always manage the circumstances and end up gaining. Share your thoughts.
Cryptocurrencies are emerging very rapidly all over the world and in the coming few years, it will dominate the whole world. We just have to introduce new people about usage and benefits of cryptocurrency, they will ultimately be attracted towards the cryptocurrency investment.

This is a good piece from you. It's very important to know that crypto currency exchange Business is very volatile and it's not really good to invest in it without knowing the procedures in how it works. So for me I think it's juts good to invest in knowledge before buying in crypto currency

Some contenders for the best crypto to buy for 2021:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Tron (TRX)
  • Chainlink (LINK)

Lots of people don't know what crypto currencies is all about, to invite anyone in you must provide them relevant information about crypto currencies, the value, the risk involved and others in a very simple way that the person can understand.

Not inviting but introducing Cryptocurrency to the people who wants to have investments, like what im doing when someone is interested into investing their money im just suggesting that they go for Cryptocurrency. If they are interested i will explain the basics and risks. That's it, i said if they're really interested they will do their own research.

Pitch an investment return, while investors should be confident that their investment is ultimately a way to accomplish an end—they must make money from their investment. It's also necessary to emphasize what the investment in your company would gain personally.

Some contenders for the best crypto to buy for 2021:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Tron (TRX)
  • Chainlink (LINK)
These are actually potential coins that one can invest and make gains from especially when they are down, I will like to add TWT , it also has great potential to grow faster.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back