What's new

Best approach to invite new Crypto Investors.

This is a good piece from you. It's very important to know that crypto currency exchange Business is very volatile and it's not really good to invest in it without knowing the procedures in how it works. So for me I think it's just good to invest in knowledge before buying in crypto currency.

Crypto currencies are the talk of most internet users interested in making money online, the Crypto currency market currently has over 1 trillion dollars market capitalization.

The volatile nature of the Crypto Currencies has made lots of people win Jack pot likewise some people loosing from the Investment.
In my opinion it is very important to let any new Crypto Investor through you to know that patience is key and the market is highly volatile , it is not all time gains there moment of loses but strategic Investors always manage the circumstances and end up gaining. Share your thoughts.

Your success should be the best strategy to letting new friends and family members that wants to invest in crypto currencies to do so. I doubt that they will believe you, if you have zero success from trading which is the reason you should focus on doing everything to trade better as a means to let them join the train.

Your success should be the best strategy to letting new friends and family members that wants to invest in crypto currencies to do so. I doubt that they will believe you, if you have zero success from trading which is the reason you should focus on doing everything to trade better as a means to let them join the train.
This is a very big point , your success motivate them but even at that you need to let them know that your success is not a guarantee to theirs because coins behave differently most times but if you are lucky you could win.

A simple lecture about investment will be a good starting point, however you must let your intending investor know and understand the risks involved and how the risk could be managed. The golden rules remains that you must not invest what you cannot afford to loose. Investment must be done with Wisdom.

The lot of cryptocurrency we also consider investing on a Wii introducing new people into cryptocurrency,you must first of all tell them that cryptocurrency is highly volatile and sometimes it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to lose because the market can seriously turn against you.

Gambling on a new coin

I’m going to go very niche with my choice of coin. This is partly to keep the article interesting, and partly because the higher risk has the potential for higher reward.

I’m going to buy one coin of OneGram. This is a fairly new cryptocurrency which is currently having its ICO.

An ICO is an Initial Coin Offering where you can buy the coin before it goes fully out into the wild. It’s much like an IPO on the stock market. Essentially, buying during an ICO means you’re taking that early risk to help them get started and you’ll get to buy in for a lower amount as a result.

I chose OneGram because the concept is interesting. It claims to be the first cryptocurrency which adheres to Islamic law. It seems to work by backing its currency with gold and buying more gold as the currency grows. This feels a lot like a regular currency, which makes me a little uncertain whether it will be worth the risk.

On the downside, the stability offered by being connected to gold could drive down my returns. On the upside, there are lots of muslims in the world who might want to get involved with this over the next few years; it has a USP.

For anyone who wants to know more about this coin, you can read the whitepaper. It gives a nice breakdown of the concept, growth, and a bit of theology – because why not? After the ICO, no new coins will be created and that’s when the price of the coin should grow above and beyond the price of gold, apparently.

I’m not suggesting this is a wise investment. But it should cost me about $50, so I’m not too fussed.

Let’s see how it goes.

Here’s my info screen letting me know how much it currently costs and how the sale is going so far:

investing in cryptocurrency onegram

It has sent me to a site called GoldGuard where I have to buy gold and exchange said gold through the same platform for my OneGram Coin (OGC). This is not a normal way of purchasing cryptocurrency…

I may have picked a bad example for this article.
investing in cryptocurrency goldguard
I’ve now created a personal account and confirmed my email address. Apparently, I need to verify my account at some point, but for the time being I’m going to go ahead and try to buy 1 halal coin.
investing in cryptocurrency buy onegram
I’m not going to screenshot my payment screens as you don’t need to see that info. I was given the option of a bank transfer or pay with Bitcoin. The system then automatically allocates you your OneGram coin to what appears to be the nearest 9th decimal place.

This wasn’t really indicative of buying regular cryptocurrency through an ICO, but it does provide an interesting use case to show the expanding world of cryptocurrencies.

The lot of cryptocurrency we also consider investing on a Wii introducing new people into cryptocurrency,you must first of all tell them that cryptocurrency is highly volatile and sometimes it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to lose because the market can seriously turn against you.
Yeah I share your views , introducing new members to coins you have their history will be a wonderful idea because you will know the time to buy the dip and also when they can sell advisably except for shit coins that we all gamble on.

Yeah I share your views , introducing new members to coins you have their history will be a wonderful idea because you will know the time to buy the dip and also when they can sell advisably except for shit coins that we all gamble on.
For you to understand shitcoin that means you an active cryptocurrency trader,I just want to find out if you are also trading shitcoins you're talking about and which shitcoins do you think we should buy for long-term investment because I am also willing to learn and you.

If you're making profit, and you're very much successful around the investment scheme. Surely people will always come around to learn from you the strategies you're using to trade, then you'll win over them and turn to your referrals by making them investors.

For you to understand shitcoin that means you an active cryptocurrency trader,I just want to find out if you are also trading shitcoins you're talking about and which shitcoins do you think we should buy for long-term investment because I am also willing to learn and you.
Personally have invested in safemoon coin and i made over $200 profit , the same goes for feg tokent and safemars, the ones I am holding and has not make anything significant is Peacock, safemoon cash and kingdoge.

You should first have a Business Plan, show the investor that there is a high demand for your product or service, show him results first and pitch a return on investment.

cryptocurrency investment is based on the interest of someone because there are some people that always believe that cryptocurrency is something that you will put $100 and within 24-hours you make $500, you must make them to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. That is the first thing you must tell.

Personally have invested in safemoon coin and i made over $200 profit , the same goes for feg tokent and safemars, the ones I am holding and has not make anything significant is Peacock, safemoon cash and kingdoge.
That is really nice even though I invested in most of them but I've not been able to sell them all because according to our crypto mentor they said that feg token is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on,do you still have feg token and safemars Because am still holding feg and safemoon.

I am holding feg and safemoon likewise safemars but if they pump any moment form now I will sell 50% because from all of them I have already take my capital and gains already, So I will be taking more gains that all
That is really nice even though I invested in most of them but I've not been able to sell them all because according to our crypto mentor they said that feg token is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on,do you still have feg token and safemars Because am still holding feg and safemoon.

Pitch an investment return, while investors should be confident that their investment is ultimately a way to accomplish an end—they must make money from their investment. It's also necessary to emphasize what the investment in your company would gain personally.
This strategy of yours will definitely work well for a company that deals in cash investment instead of a company that want to convince investors to invest in cryptocurrency investment which is quite different from other form of investment.

if I am inviting anyone into the cryptosystem I must tell them of all the things they will be expecting in the volatile market because sometimes the downstrend of a particular cryptocurrency can shrink their potforlio,all these things are the things they should expect as a cryptocurrency investor.

I don't see the need for inviting new people into cryptocurrency I think we should just allow them to learn about cryptocurrency and understand how it worked perfectly themselves before, it should be better for them to come to us to learn.

This is true we don't need to just keep telling the crypto newbies about making profit only on bitcoin ,we need to let them.know that someone can both make loss and profit as well

Currently, crypto currency need little to no introduction in most places, it just only a handful of persons that might need a little bit of awareness. What we should really focus on is making sure they are quit aware of the risks involved

The cryptocurrency world has grown massively over the last few years. This is definitely because it's a very profitable business venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back