What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
How about using Coinbase wallet? Everyone knows how good Coinbase is when it comes to cryptocurrency and its trading as well as exchange. You can also make use of Trust Wallet, I'm currently making use of it and it's well secured.

Luno is the best cryptocurrency wallet. It is safe and secure. They have a feature that allows you to store your cryptocurrency in a fiat currency wallet so that it will not be affected by price drops due to the volatility of the coin.

I think blockchain wellets is good to use, you can also make a free cool wellets on your PC without hardware wellets, this is one way you can store bitcoin without wellets hardware, but I prefer using luno.

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
Well u can consider bitcoin wallet, luno wallet. But I see nothing best in this wallets because anything made by man can crash anytime anyday, the best is too review their grades on playstore so u can be safe before use.

Crypto.com is the best platform for storing crypto because your money does not just sit there. It grows gradually and that is why it is unique. The security protocols are very high so no wretched hacker can have them and steal your money. I recommend crypto.com for everything one out there.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto.com is the best platform for storing crypto because your money does not just sit there. It grows gradually and that is why it is unique. The security protocols are very high so no wretched hacker can have them and steal your money. I recommend crypto.com for everything one out there.

According to my personal opinion binance is the best wallet for storing crypto for a long time. It have kow your customer verification so that your wallet is safe. Because it is attached with your personal document.
Another beautiful thing of this violet is that you can purchase cryptocurrency from your credit card or other methods by using failed currency.
If you are living in any country you can use your own currency to buy cryptocurrency in binance so I will always prefer this wallet.
For now, you can think of hot wallets as a less secure way to make transactions quickly and cold wallets as a safer way to store for longer periods, although we recommend that you fully understand these concepts before the wallet, as secure storage is key.

The best wallet
Mycelium: Best o wallet for cell phone users
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet
Trezor Model T: Best hardware wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencie

The best and easiest wallet is bitcoin and crypto but in online wallet I think you best and easiest wallet your pocket not a locked if you online wallet is best site is bitcoin and crypto and visa card are saviest site paypal also but in some countries available

I think you should try use block chain wallet it has been existing for a long time and till now that's what am using to store some bit co in in case of flunctuations
I think trust wallet is the best when it comes to storing long term. There is a reason it is called trust. Your information and crypto currencies are very safe. I have been using it for the past 3 years and I have never had a problem with it.

Talking of online wallets, I will opt in for Luno or Quidax. Up until now they've been doing well. No wallet hack or transfer fraud reported so far. Simple interface with low withdrawal fee/ charge, swift customer support and easy to navigate interface.

I suggest you use luno, that's what I've been using over the years and I've never had any issues with it at all. You will end up enjoying it's cool features, one of which is price alert, just like seeing a pending order on an exchange platform, you can also set price alert in luno to trigger either a buy it sell when the coin hits particular price

I used three wallets for different functions. And among all these coins, I still like to recommend crypto.com for people because of some features. It has the best security measures as far as I am concerned, it's customer service keeps on giving you update on the trending coins and it deals with large number of coins.

Once you exclude hardware wallets, I think the best and easiest one is paper wallet. This type of wallet has high security than any other cold storage but with dangerous risk. It is also the cheapest after online wallets and it is recommended for long term holding but always remember the risks before using it.

Although there are many crypto wallets that are safe and reputable, for long-term storage, but regarding what you asked the best wallet, in my experience there are only two Coinbase and Blockchain wallets.

I know there are lots good platforms for storing cryptocurrencies, but I will prefer to make use of luno platform, they might not be the best, but I like how simple, easy to navigate and use the site is, and the security features around it also inspire confidence.

How about using Coinbase wallet? Everyone knows how good Coinbase is when it comes to cryptocurrency and its trading as well as exchange
Well, coinbase is a good online for those who can enjoy the full benefits of it. Coinbase is available to over 100 countries but only few countries could enjoy their services due to their limitations. But this hasn't reduce their reputation score, you can go ahead and use it if you are qualified.

Well, coinbase is a good online for those who can enjoy the full benefits of it. Coinbase is available to over 100 countries but only few countries could enjoy their services due to their limitations. But this hasn't reduce their reputation score, you can go ahead and use it if you are qualified.
Exactly. Most of my friends who live abroad really are enjoying Coinbase. It's just the poor ones who live in Africa that are not entitled to have the fun of using Coinbase. Hopefully, they will extend their services to all countries for all to enjoy.

Exactly. Most of my friends who live abroad really are enjoying Coinbase. It's just the poor ones who live in Africa that are not entitled to have the fun of using Coinbase. Hopefully, they will extend their services to all countries for all to enjoy.
Let's pray they extend their services to Africa someday so that we can also enjoy the goodness of crypto fully. The only thing l'm missing about coinbase the most is just their earn program. The program is very lucrative and people are earning decent amount of various crypto currencies over there.

In my opinion block chain wallet Is the best have tried others luno,bundle, but nothing compared to Blockchain wallet its just superb and your coins are safe 100%
Post automatically merged:

Let's pray they extend their services to Africa someday so that we can also enjoy the goodness of crypto fully. The only thing l'm missing about coinbase the most is just their earn program. The program is very lucrative and people are earning decent amount of various crypto currencies over there.
Some people I have said they are using VPN proxy to gain access to using Coinbase but I always tell them to stop doing such as it's against their policy and it may get their account banned and they lose their money and cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back