What's new

Being A Crypto Trader, How Much Money Have You Earned?

I will still stress that cryptocurrency is a very good investment platform provided that you have a very good knowledge around the risk management. This is a very important skills to acquire if you're trading cryptocurrency.

Not all the traders trade all the time. I am a trader, but I am not trading right now. This is because nowadays i am busy with freelancing stuff and i also need to develop a strategy and this could take much time.

Not all the traders trade all the time. I am a trader, but I am not trading right now. This is because nowadays i am busy with freelancing stuff and i also need to develop a strategy and this could take much time.
It is really good that you can earn money on freelancing site . I have not been successful on that platform and I don't know the reason why . Could you give me hints on how to get jobs on financing site?

Digital currency market has seriously not been fair to me since I started making money. I am currently sitting at a loss of about $150 even though I am making progress.

I don't trade crypto, but I do earn from it. I collect it from free faucets, clicking ads, taking surveys, but instead of spending it I deposit it in compound interest bearing accounts and freeze it for 30 to 180 days to produce a profit. I have not invested any of my own out of pocket money, but when my next batch of investments mature I will have just over 2 million satoshi to invest again. I doubt if I will get rich (unless BTC goes into a bull market again) but it keeps me busy and I enjoy it.

I started working with crypto around ending of last year and so far it has been wonderful and difficult at the same time. I started learning more and more about crypto and so far i can say i have made up to if not more than $100.
You're progressing. Crypto trading is not a get rich quick scheme. That's the mistake that some people are making. A crypto trader should have a patient to wait in case the coin he or she invested on did not rise in price as expected.

This year , I think I have made much gain in cryptocurrency trading than o have made in past years . I have some coins that have given me much rewards than I have expected.
This is very interesting but it will be more interesting if you could share the cryptocurrency that gives you the profit. It is an opportunity for everyone to invest on such cryptocurrency.

It is really good that you can earn money on freelancing site . I have not been successful on that platform and I don't know the reason why . Could you give me hints on how to get jobs on financing site?

Well, you need to be an expert when it comes to freelancing. for example, if you want to become a writer, then you must have exceptional knowledge about English language.

Well, you need to be an expert when it comes to freelancing. for example, if you want to become a writer, then you must have exceptional knowledge about English language.
I'm not disputing the fact that we need some level of expertise on freelancing website but it is very obvious that most of the freelancing sites are saturated and it will very difficult to gain attention on such platforms.

I am still taking classes on cryptocurrency trading at the moment. I hope to learn it fast and start implementing what I have learned. I believe there is hope in cryptocurrency investment and investment, if done the right way.

I'm not disputing the fact that we need some level of expertise on freelancing website but it is very obvious that most of the freelancing sites are saturated and it will very difficult to gain attention on such platforms.

Indeed, majority of the freelancing sites are quite saturated. This makes it really hard to find work. Applying for work on more than one freelancing sites increase your chances of getting work, though.

Indeed, majority of the freelancing sites are quite saturated. This makes it really hard to find work. Applying for work on more than one freelancing sites increase your chances of getting work, though.
It is true that the more freelancing sites you are able to register with will give you more chances. Have you tried the strategy out and does it work for you? If it truly works for you I'm, going to give it a shot.

It is true that the more freelancing sites you are able to register with will give you more chances. Have you tried the strategy out and does it work for you? If it truly works for you I'm, going to give it a shot.

The key here is to work on many sites, but the main issue is the fact that there are many freelancing sites, but work is not available on each and every site. This means you do not have the option to apply on each and every site either due to a lack of work available.

The key here is to work on many sites, but the main issue is the fact that there are many freelancing sites, but work is not available on each and every site. This means you do not have the option to apply on each and every site either due to a lack of work available.
I have come to the conclusion that most of the freelancing sites are saturated . The only thing that will make you stand out on any freelancing site is when you have lots of positive reviews.

I have come to the conclusion that most of the freelancing sites are saturated . The only thing that will make you stand out on any freelancing site is when you have lots of positive reviews.

Unfortunately, this is true. We need to create some sort of innovative freelancing websites that do not require you to work in such kind of over-saturated environment. Revenue-sharing platform with great pay rates would be a great option as well.

Unfortunately, this is true. We need to create some sort of innovative freelancing websites that do not require you to work in such kind of over-saturated environment. Revenue-sharing platform with great pay rates would be a great option as well.
If you really want to make some amount of money online including cryptocurrency as the topic portends, you should not involve yourself in saturated niche. It is like investing on the new coins with lot of potentials.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back