What's new

Before You Buy A commercial Property: Five(5) things you must check before estimating your Return On Investment.

The factors that matter most to you when buying commercial property are going to be different than those for another buyer. Especially if this is your first commercial real estate transaction, you don’t want to rush into a decision based on something someone else has done. While in the consideration phase of buying real estate, there are some essential things you’ll need to ask yourself, so you end up with the right property for your intended purposes.

Before buying any commercial property with the aim making high return on investment.
Five (5) things I check to determine if my investment will yield more than the estimated profit are;

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
4) Expenses Per Sq/Room/Yr
5) Annual Expense growth

What do you check before buying a commercial property?
One of the things you should really consider when buying such properties is the debt profile. you will invest your money into a company that have been owing millions of Dollars to banks if you neglect this. If you buy such companies, I don't think you can profit from such investment.

That's great i like that write-up. It will help to know what to do whenever one want a public property. I will have to make use of those five points expecially the gross rent per year and general vacancy rate.

Aside from those components recorded above there is another factor to be considered in assessing return. These different components are area of the property, the conveniences that could captivate individuals to lease the condo.

We are a full-service real estate advisory and transaction firm focused on the needs of family offices, high-value individuals, corporations and property investment funds. We can help assess high productivity, high capital growth opportunities through research on "special conditions" in emerging markets and developed economies. Led by a highly experienced, international team of real estate experts, we identify actionable intelligence from our clients

tarting capital speculation is a truly essential cycle. Cost of materials, cost of work, cost of conveyance , cost of insurance for instance In complete design ins, work comp assurance, etc add the reasonable wholes, detract from full scale bargain or charging for organizations conveyed. So in case you have a thing that costs 5.00 to make ( 1.00 in materials + 4.00 in labor) and you sell for 10.00 there is a 5.00 advantage less the cost of your movement ( building, utilities, security , publicizing ++++ any excess expenses) add these costs together by then amortize this cost all through a stretch of time …

That's great i like that write-up. It will help to know what to do whenever one want a public property. I will have to make use of those five points expecially the gross rent per year and general vacancy rate.
@Pauljonnes1000 I am happy to hear that, the information passed will really help you make better decision when estimating the profitability of a property before acquisition or investment on a property.

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

Thanks for this information. This will be an eye opener to everyone doing business especially real estate and landed properties. It is wise to know to do and don't if the business to avoid unnecessary breakdown in business.

Before buying any commercial property with the aim making high return on investment.
Five (5) things I check to determine if my investment will yield more than the estimated profit are;

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

Thank you very much for this informative post on what to look out for when buying a commercial property. These to me are good reasons to look into when buying a property so as to guarantee ones gain in the business.

• Return on investment (ROI) measures how much money or profit is made on an investment as a percentage of the investment's cost.
  • Return on investment (ROI) shows how effectively and efficiently investment dollars are used to generate profits.

What Type of Property Are You Looking For?
Is the Zoning Correct for Your Purposes?
Do You Know How to Underwrite an Investment?
Are You a One-Man Team?
Have You Looked at Multiple Properties?
Does the Property Come With Current Tenants?
Getting a Jumpstart On Your First
Post automatically merged:

What Type of Property Are You Looking For?
Is the Zoning Correct for Your Purposes?
Do You Know How to Underwrite an Investment?
Are You a One-Man Team?
Have You Looked at Multiple Properties?
Does the Property Come With Current Tenants?
Getting a Jumpstart On Your First

Well, as a business man you actually need to check your price list, the cost price of the product and your expenses so far, from there you can check how much your supposed to sell, the same thing applies to real estate and property, you must do some calculations before you sell your property

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

Well if you are to consider this factors, the gross rent per year, the general vacancy rate the annual growth expenses per room and per year and the annual expense growth etc you just have a good manager to handle the property .

Well if you are to consider this factors, the gross rent per year, the general vacancy rate the annual growth expenses per room and per year and the annual expense growth etc you just have a good manager to handle the property .
It is not that hard to get all this information needed before going on securing the right of the commercial property. An estate agent can handle that, as long as you paid him or her reasonably.

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

Thank you very much for this post. All these are very important to carefully observe before buying anything especially property so as to be at a safer side.

I see annual rent growth as the first thing you should consider before buying a commercial property. This is very important to you and my affect you if you don't put it into consideration

The types of properties determines what to check before buying them. For me to buy a property before estimating my return on investment, I will check the quality of the property, I will also check the structural designs of the property, I will check the neighborhood in which the property is located.

All nice points no doubt but that isn't all there is and as lots of people have been commenting, there are still quite a few tips other than those listed , still they are good ones

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

Definitely this things you have said are definitely the things you should do and check before you buy or even aim to own a commercial property in other to yield income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back