What's new

Before You Buy A commercial Property: Five(5) things you must check before estimating your Return On Investment.

You should also confirm the environment of the property you are acquiring especially if it is for commercial purposes for efficient and effective production.

You should also confirm the environment of the property you are acquiring especially if it is for commercial purposes for efficient and effective production.
You may mean about the potential health of the business in that location. Maybe you can check the presence of potential customers so that you can be confident when the business moves or start there. That is one issue with commercial locations because in our village many stores are opening and later on will be closing due to lack of customers.

Location also play a very important role in estimating our return profit of whatever property we invested,in a good location there is a possibility of high return on investment compared to a location that is less populated or less developed.

check the effectiveness of the property
confirm is the property is from a reliable source and not a scam
do not rush into paying make sure to check all u need to
Before you buy a particular property as you have likely said you have to check the effectiveness of the property confirm the real ability to make sure that it is not scam and also the location of the property, all this matters

If i plan on using the property for sales or any form of business, i would check the location of the place and see if what i am about to startup would sell in that situation and if its something that is being used in that area. The condition of the property needs to be checked as well too.

Thanks for the tips my friend. Personally I would check for the location of the property. Location plays a really important role when it comes to Making profits from a commercial property.

All you have said are well written and correct but these are not there only things to consider there are still a whole lot of things to consider, for example the location of the property, the size, the rate, the transportation system there and also the electricity there

One the things tolook out for in getting a new property is the need for it to be used for commercial or for residential use,The infrastructure needs to be i place to be able to increase the potentials of the properties,Good access to the property is also another.

That is true because before buying anything one need to check to know if actually will the investment yield good money or not, is very important to do that before buying.

I do not have an experience in buying a commercial real estate property but I remember my father's aunt who bought an old theater in Manila. The estimated earnings would recover the investment in 5 to 10 years. But after a year of operating on a loss they decided to sell the property. Fortunately they earned a profit that they were able to recover money from the losses during the 1 year of operation. It is not easy to make estimates of a commercial property because it depends on the kind of business.
This is something you should have a good understanding about because it seems you are also interested of becoming a real estate investors and agents, I was expecting you to have a good understanding about it also.

I think the most important thing to check, before buying a property is the location. The location will decide how much your profit will be in the future. If the property looks decent as well, you 100% will get a high return on your investment.

The things I really look out for are the annual expenses growth and potential development of that area; I base these two factors on the nearness to industrialization and the areas around the property I intend to purchase.

Buying a commercial property means, you are investing to earn profits. Since the primary aim is to earn profits, you need to see if the property can give you returns. you will have to check the commercial value of the property such as how much rents you can collect every month

Before buying a commercial property, I would check its viability.
I would check
Before buying any commercial property with the aim making high return on investment.
Five (5) things I check to determine if my investment will yield more than the estimated profit are;

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
4) Expenses Per Sq/Room/Yr
5) Annual Expense growth

What do you check before buying a commercial property?

Before buying any commercial property with the aim making high return on investment.
Five (5) things I check to determine if my investment will yield more than the estimated profit are;

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

Before estimating your return on investment, check the quantity of apartments you're renting out, check how much each costs, calculate the costs expended on repairs and renovation.

Before buying a commercial property it must be in a good location where it's use will be profitable to the owner and to the tenant. The estimated cost of rent in a year in other to make projections of expected income.

True, all of these factors must be considered when assessing your potential business returns. Before we start a business correctly, let's make sure we analyze all of our possible business's expenses.

1) Gross Rent Per Year
2) General Vacancy Rate
3) Annual Rent Growth
5) Annual Expense growth

The location of the commercial property is something that I will always consider before purchasing it because as long as a commercial property is not situated in a position where I would make more profit from it is definitely not a good buy.

I've never bought a commercial property but if i were to buy one, i would check all of all these points you mentioned above and i would also be sure there are no other alternatives before buying that property.

Everybody has what he does look for while investing or buying a commercial property. Personally, I will check the location of the property, accessibility to basics amenities and the quality of the materials used in building it. All these will be what I will consider before buying a commercial property.

Even though I am not into real estate at the moment, but I must say that you have some good points above on things to consider before buying a commercial property. One must really consider the ROI involved before buying as the main aim of any investment or business is to make profit. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back