What's new

Banking stocks

vest1992

Since you most probably already have a bank account, why not invest in stocks at your bank.
Since you deposit your money there you should also invest in their business. Did this made you interested in doing it?

I don't invest into the bank stocks the reason being banks in near future won't be that strong. Because the cryptocurrency is something that does not going to keep the banks and the investment into banks stay long enough. I have however invested into the various types of the banks through the mutual funds.

I agree with the notion that if you are depositing your money in a bank then that means you trust that bank and therefore you can probably buy the bank's stocks for investment. Our stocks with the biggest bank here is now worth $20k but we didn't buy that, it was a gratuity given to my wife for her 30 years of service to that bank. The stocks were with us 2 years ago and we do not have the intention to sell it soon unless something bad comes up with our finances... hopefully not to happen.

The banks where I deposit my money are among the top banks in country. The share value in these banks are more than $20 per share. There is not much benefit if I buy 2-3 shares, in order to benefit from stock investment, I need to buy at least 100 shares, which requires large amount in my home country.

I save my money via the bank sometimes, I'm interested in buying their own stocks. But I have limited finance for that, the amount to buy bank stocks is higher than what I have for it. So I will wait when I grow my money high, then I can decide to partner with them.

HDFC Bank- It is a best bank stock. I have seen it rising from Rs 50 to the current value. Every QoQ , the growth rate is above 25% and with low NPA. It is a best long term bet. Can buy some qty every month using EquitySIP.

Since you most probably already have a bank account, why not invest in stocks at your bank.
Since you deposit your money there you should also invest in their business. Did this made you interested in doing it?
I am a student and I had just 10000 rupees in my bank account and with this money I cannot buy any stock in banks.
some Bank give us fixed profit over depositing money, but it is not legal in our religion Islam to get fixed profit.

Big caps banking stocks are the top choice of investors, because big caps banking stocks always show good performance, this will be reflected in the net interest margin (NIM) above 10% (average) and the pre provision operating profit ( PPOP) shows a good number (usually above 11%), so I think investing in banking stock has a very good prospect.

I don't think one should buy a bank stock just because one had bank account with them. No everybody even know how stocks work. For you to make money with stock you need to know how to do fundamental and technical analysis. If your bank technical and fundamental analysis isn't good dnt buy there stock. That doesn't mean you can bank with them though

I am a student and I have about 30,000 rupees in my bank account and I can't buy any stock from it and I get some profit from the bank but that profit is not permissible in our religion.

Generally investing in banking stock is a very good idea but I’ve had a bad experience from this. The Banks stocks I bought didn’t generate good dividends for more than 6years. I was left with no choice than to sell of the shares

My issue with banks is that the management, most times, are extravagant which is not good for shareholders. I have seen banks that enjoy buying new cars yearly for workers while neglecting the fact that, if there are no shareholders, this won't have been possible. So, investing in bank stocks is not something I am excited to do at the moment.

There are a lot factors, many people don't think bank stocks are profitable. I already have my money deposited in their bank and honestly I don't see much in terms of growth of stocks, so no. I wouldn't do such.

Let's take some time to define stock
A stock is a general term used to describe the ownership certificates of any company. A share, on the other hand, refers to the stock certificate of a particular company. Holding a particular company's share makes you a shareholder.

For you to make money with stock you need to know how to do fundamental and technical analysis. If your bank technical and fundamental analysis isn't good don't buy there stocks. A share, on the other hand, refers to the stock certificate of a particular company.

I don't think it is as easy as saying you want you want to invest in stocks. You would have to employ the services of a broker that would help you buy stocks effectively. Also, you have to be prepared to take risk as it can also go sideways at any time.

Bank stocks can be excellent long-term investment opportunities, but they aren't right for all investors. Bank stocks are near the middle of the risk spectrum. They can be recession-prone and are sensitive to interest rate fluctuations, just to name two major risk factors.They are cheap on an absolute and relative basis. Putting more numbers to the story, global banking equities are trading at a massive 60% discount to the rest of the market on a PE10 basis

Sometimes I save my money through the bank, sometimes I'm interested in buying my own stock. But for that, I have limited funding, the amount to purchase bank stocks is higher than what I have for it. So I'm going to wait for my money to grow high, then I can decide to partner with them.

Banking stocks is a good idea for some people but is also not a good idea for others too, does it make sense to stock your money in a bank hoping to receive some money as a dividends for your investment, and at the end of the year they pay you jus a token, is it not better you invest on btc?

Bank stocks can be excellent long-term investment opportunities, but they aren't right for all investors. Bank stocks are near the middle of the risk spectrum. They can be recession-prone and are sensitive to interest rate fluctuations, just to name two major risk factors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back