What's new

Balancing work from home and your typical 9-5 job?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For people that still work offline and work for a company, how do you balance the time spent there and working at home on your project? I think most people are looking for a means to earn enough from home so they don't have to leave and work outside the house. That is what I want for myself.

How does one balance time to make sure enough is being spent on growing your project without interfering with your standard job?

For people that still work offline and work for a company, how do you balance the time spent there and working at home on your project? I think most people are looking for a means to earn enough from home so they don't have to leave and work outside the house. That is what I want for myself.

How does one balance time to make sure enough is being spent on growing your project without interfering with your standard job?

I have a specific work schedule and i follow that work schedule quite strictly when it comes to making money and working from home. It is hard to manage it, though.

It is usually very difficult for you to combine an office work with also working online on different project as well. I would say that the only way you can be able to do this kind of thing is to find the right way to schedule all the jobs that you need to do so that they don't have to clash.

When I started working online, I still had an offline job but it was not 9-5, I was freelancing on newspapers and working as a translator and editor for individual clients. Therefore, I did not have any issues. However, later in life, I get get a 9-5 job when I was still working online. Thankfully, I was allowed to work on my online jobs in my free time, so I did not have issues.

When I started working online, I still had an offline job but it was not 9-5, I was freelancing on newspapers and working as a translator and editor for individual clients. Therefore, I did not have any issues. However, later in life, I get get a 9-5 job when I was still working online. Thankfully, I was allowed to work on my online jobs in my free time, so I did not have issues.

It is always very good for you to have the kind of job that is always going to give you the chance of being able to work on some of your personal project while you are still at work but during your break. This is so that they will not feel like you are diverting the attention of your work to your own personal stuff and possibly have you penalized because of it.

When I was hired as a manager for a store and a construction company, one of the preconditions I set was to let me work on my online jobs whenever I was free. Since they wanted to capitalize on my digital marketing and SEO expertise, they agreed. Not everyone can be luck in this regard. Interestingly, I have also rejected jobs because the clients wanted to give up my online work and completely focus on offline work.

When I was hired as a manager for a store and a construction company, one of the preconditions I set was to let me work on my online jobs whenever I was free. Since they wanted to capitalize on my digital marketing and SEO expertise, they agreed. Not everyone can be luck in this regard. Interestingly, I have also rejected jobs because the clients wanted to give up my online work and completely focus on offline work.

Personally, the only way I would be able to accept such job that demands me to give up my online work and completely focus on offline work only is when they are paying me more that's going to cover what I made online. I can suspend my online work until I'm back home from the offline job.

They allowed me to work on my online job even during working hours because the payment they were offering me did not compensate for the loss of my online earnings. However, not all employers can be flexible as they demand you to work just on their jobs whether they are paying very good amount of nor.

It is difficult to manage your work online when you spend 8 hours in your offline work also, I think it all depends on the desire you have to form an online career, from my point of view it would be best to have a part-time job and also work online and gradually try to work completely online when you are able to earn enough money from home.

Since there are few people who have an 8-hour job and also will dedicate time to form an online career, unless they do it out of necessity.

It's very challenging managing working on an offline job from 9am to 5pm and still have to work online for another 4 to 5 hours. You will barely have rest in a day. This have been what I've been passing through for years but I have to do it because no one will support me if I don't do it.

They allowed me to work on my online job even during working hours because the payment they were offering me did not compensate for the loss of my online earnings. However, not all employers can be flexible as they demand you to work just on their jobs whether they are paying very good amount of nor.

The company where you were working really had a good compromise with you by allowing you to work on your own online projects even during work hours. What you were doing for them was definitely very important for them to allow that kind of arrangement.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back