What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

Going by what the written is saying there are some risk that should or ought to be avoided totally. Taking risk is not a bad thing to do but they are some instances ones should take any risk in other to avoid what i call reoccurring risk.

I would have loved it more if you have given instances of such unnecessary risks that you mean. Truly business is all about risks but you can wake up and resume your usual business with the already laid down plan and still run into problem. That's one of the things associated with business Life.

As a business owner you must avoid unnecessary risk because unecessary risk only lead to waste of your working capital, as a business owner you must be very careful, and know when and how to buy and sell to avoid risk.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
I love this thread so much as the original poster is on point. It is true that no business exists without risks, but. The truth of the matter is that some unnecessary risks can be avoided, why do you want to risk crossing the river when you know the river is flooded already? Know when to trade and when not to.

There are unnecessary risk that everyone needs to avoid. People are desperate to make fast money invest today become rich tomorrow.
All the high yield investment programs is something that every business enthusias need to avoid.
Post automatically merged:

There are unnecessary risk that everyone needs to avoid. People are desperate to make fast money invest today become rich tomorrow.
All the high yield investment programs is something that every business enthusias need to avoid.

Taking some risks especially when it relates to business is of no need and will mean that such person will lose out, if not careful. I try to take calculated risk always as this is one way that you can be sure that you are doing what is right and good even if you have obstacles on the way.
Yes taking some risks in business is unnecessary but we all know that the daily running of business requires constant decision which includes risks that might be good or turn out the other way so it is best to just plan.

Yes taking some risks in business is unnecessary but we all know that the daily running of business requires constant decision which includes risks that might be good or turn out the other way so it is best to just plan.

The focus is on avoiding some risks that may bring problems to your business. Let's say that you own a poultry farm, will you take the risk of traveling to another state to buy feed when what you have is less than 50 birds? Mind you, there are those that sell around you but at a higher cost. Analyzing these risk is crucial to understanding what you want to do.

In every form of business it's advisable for one not to take unnecessary risks, unnecessary risk refers to those risks that are not based on objective and logical decisions backed by good risk acessment methods. These kinds of risks are mostly risk that are not worth it and they mostly falls through, so it's very important for us to always take calculated risks at all times to avoid loss in Business.

I agree that life and all the endeavor that we do has a corresponding risk. When I attended a short management course we had a lesson on the potential problem analysis. A project plan is not complete without the potential problem analysis. You have to write down all the problems that may happen and note down the prevention. If cannot be prevented like nature's wrath of flooding or earthquake you have to write down the contingent action. That is one way of lessening the risk.

Concerning this topic, well I think taking risks does not always come with rewards but taking calculated risks most often time than not, comes with some measure of rewards . You must have to take some risks in your business and in some life decisions you have to take calculated risks to get some rewards

In a difficult environment, your financial tolerance for risk can be higher than your emotional tolerance. Yet, it is your financial tolerance that should govern your allocations, especially if you have a long investing time horizon. Simply put, the longer the time period before you need the money, the bigger the threat inflation becomes and greater the need to include stocks in your portfolio. If you are really nervous, cut back on your allocation to stocks a little and re balance your portfolio when your allocations drift off target by five percentage points or more.

Before doing anything at all in life, be it business or outside business, one should look properly into the risk factors that affect whatever you want to do, i know when you properly look at the risks factors in whatever you do, there will always be a lesser loss than not surveying at all.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
There is no business that doesn't come with its own risks and challenges, if anyone tells you the otherwise, they are absolutely lying to you in your face. It's how you manage your own business risks that determines whether you are going to be a success or a failure in your business.

Although risk is inevitable in every business that we do, the risk associated with our businesses must be manageable, and under our control. We shouldn't take risk that will give us hypertension just because we wants to make it big overnight. Ensure to take calculated risk all the time.

An unneccessary Risk is one that gives no advantage/potential gain result to the taker while taker actually has real or expected unfavorable/disadvantage result/s connected to the risk. At the end of the day taking it is completely pointless to the taker. A somewhat diferent variety of my reaction would likewise incorporate a risk taking situation in which the advantage acruing from the accepted risk is unfavorably lopsided to the real/possible disadvantage of the risk;thus the advantage is irrelevant in contrast with the risk again making taking of such risk unnecesary and pretentious.

Is the company generating cash or is it spending more cash than it brings in? Cash can be spent on salaries, marketing, new projects, and dividends, while earnings, which is an accounting figure, cannot. Look at the cash flow statement and see if cash from operations (CFO) is positive.

Risk is in everything we do every where we go. We take great I even flying by air. Traveling on the road . Even steping out of our houses are at a great risk. If you don't take these actions how do we survive?
Post automatically merged:

Risk is in everything we do every where we go. We take great I even flying by air. Traveling on the road . Even steping out of our houses are at a great risk. If you don't take these actions how do we survive?
Yes, almost every mentioned actions involves risk but there are some certain things we ought to do to avoid such risk. For instance, you you noticed that rain want to fall and you are carrying salt. You know the right thing to do is to go with umbrella, but the other mind will tell you that the rain wouldn't fall, until it beats you and your salt.

If you invest in mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs), compare the fund's performance and expenses to those of its peers. If you own actively managed funds, ensure that the returns have historically been in the top quartile for the fund's category. Both mutual funds and ETFs should have low comparative expenses and good tax efficiency.

That is true, some risks are just not worth it and may end up costing you more. If you have spare money that you wont have use for and you know that investing it will not break your heart when you lose it, then you can take the risk, even with that, still take a risk that you feel will yield enough profit when it grows.

This is an unusual example, but it is not uncommon to find conflicts of interest, practices that are not shareholder friendly and other things that give may give you second thoughts.Finally, realize that the market's volatility and slow economic growth could continue for a while. It may not be pleasant, but sometimes the best strategy is to grin and bear the short term, while investing for the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back