What's new

Avoid unnecessary risks

People who don't take risk end up with nothing. Take risk but ensure you calculate your risk very well before taking it. Those who takes risk change the world for better. Be a risk taker remove fear

Unnecessary risk like the name implies, unnecessary risk are risk that are not worth taking no matter how attractive they may look and how easy they might want to appear. This true is not all risk are worth taking. So in taking risk we must evaluate our options properly to get the best out of it.

According to my own point of view, it is norm to take risk in business but as for unnecessary risk we have to avoid that, to avoid unnecessary risk you have to be vigilance, and you also have to be sure about any step you are about to take
You are still correct on what you just said, but there are some risk a business person can easily avoid. As a business person, you supposed to know how to invest, where to invest, when to invest and on what to invest.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
It is said that when one fails to plan, he is definitely planning to fail. This is same with someone who just ventures into a business without any idea. It is not advisable and would only result in massive failure. One needs to learn the basics first.

Truly all business involves risk and the returns is determined by the level of risk involved. However, some risk aren’t worth being taken. For me the returns decides. For example I wouldn’t get involved in a business with high risk and low returns.. that’s a waste of time and effort.

This is exactly what I've been advising people here and even offline. Some people would say, let me put my life savings on forex or betting that life itself is a risk. This is purely an unnecessary risk and will definitely lead to something catastrophic if care is not taken.

It is true that business and life by their nature are risky. But I still believe that there are some of the risks that are unnecessary in every business that need to be avoided. We all know that business that creates a dynamic and flexible risk management strategy has a better understanding of their commercial environment and are subsequently likely to be more successful and profitable. Waking up in the morning to start up a business without adequate planning is considered as one of the unnecessary risks.
I never see any business without no risk, business always comes with risk. But we need to be careful of the risk we are taking. Is our risk worth taking or not? Take a risk that won't affect your life negative. Always take positive risk.

Jumping into a busy without learning about it is not RISK, it actually Foolishness, it is very unwise and should not be done.

Risk taking in business involves accepting to bear the loss or gain of the business, because as we know it, business or life itself is about outcome of our actions.

Please let there be a clear dichotomy.

In my point of view, some risks are very necessary to take while some risks are very unnecessary. So one has to be able to discern when to take any risk, why the risk is to be taken and what could be the effects if the risks backfire.

I am agree with you. Yes there are some risks which we have to take them, but taking unnecessary is not a good thing, this thing lead your business to certain failure in Business. So do not try to take risks like start up of new business without knowing and planning etc.

That's right, business is not just about building up overnight, and it's not about playing games. You need a proper mindset, you need to own it and you have a passion for the business you want.

Exactly we should not take unnecessary Risks. Like when we are overconfident about any business or anything then we take this kind of risks, but some time we have to take risk, but calculated risks. Some time we take into new thing which we don't know clearly then there will risk factor comes.

That is so true. There are many unnecessary risks that can and should be avoided when starting a business. Lack of proper planning is surely one of those risks. It is best if you plan well before going into business. Another unnecessary risk is taking loans without clearly stating how you will pay it back.

Of course, unnecessary risk should be avoided, but it is also a tried and tested saying to take risks or be prepared to lose. That's why some risks are very important to move forward in life because they help you move forward.
you are indeed learned. You have said it all. Some risks will definitely help you prepare for higher ones. You need to pass through a series of tests before success can be attained
But you should also try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary risks

Yes you can avoid that example of yours by creating one, getting a straightforward strategic plan from day one keeps you focused on the priorities that are important to success and offers guidance for day-to-day activities and decisions. For the next month, year and beyond, a good business plan offers you targets to work towards.

One of the greatest mistakes many business owners make is overestimating their personal levels of diversification while underestimating their risk exposures.
By personality type, entrepreneurs tend toward risk, but they may not realize that investing all of their extra net cash flow back into their business can be a significant risk in itself if not managed properly.

Business and life are by their nature risky. You do have to take risks in order to survive, let alone to thrive, but taking risks should not be a problem. The key is to manage your risks so the dice are loaded in your favour.

Yes dear you are very right, taking a risk is not bad, infact when a person does not take risk he miss the opportunity.
But a wise person always go for taking risk with full attention and by using his experience and skills.

Risk is in everything we do every where we go. We take great I even flying by air. Traveling on the road . Even steping out of our houses are at a great risk. If you don't take these actions how do we survive?
Post automatically merged:

Risk is in everything we do every where we go. We take great I even flying by air. Traveling on the road . Even steping out of our houses are at a great risk. If you don't take these actions how do we survive?

Business comes with it's own risk and as such with the help of technological advancement, it's now easy to manage risk and take just a calculated risk only. Now adays it's not very easy to get a capital to setup a business and now taking a risk that could collapse the Business can't even be taking by any new business owner as such calculated risk is what people are now taking

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back