What's new

At what age should you begin a pension fund?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yeah but it depends on lot of factors. These include whether you still have the energy , strength and metal aptitude. Also if you couldn't accumulate enough money in your previous work and financial demands still need to be met , you have to still work to generate money to satisfy them. If you also need money to invest in new business, it serves as cashflow.

True but I feel (and will encourage my kids too as well) the best time to start a pension fund is soon as you turn 18; that way you have a lot to protect and be accountable, responsible.

Yes, but there are many different aspects.
These include your level of strength, energy, and metal aptitude.
Additionally, if you weren't able to save enough money via your past employment and you still need to make ends meet, you must continue working.

Actually you can start preparing for your pension at any age depending on when you want to be financially independent. but it's more preferable at your younger age because you will have the strength to make things right before becoming old.

As soon as you get a job, you should start planning for when you will retire. This approach is best because giving it a timeframe means some people who are younger than that won't start saving early.

Starting your pension fund should not depend on any age. I believe you should start your pension fund immediately you start working because you can't predict the future

Actually there is no any specific fixed age to began a pension fund but it's generally believe that someone with a sense of reasoning no matter how small he is, can be able to start and it's at your advantage to start more early.

Yeah but it depends on lot of factors. These include whether you still have the energy , strength and metal aptitude. Also if you couldn't accumulate enough money in your previous work and financial demands still need to be met , you have to still work to generate money to satisfy them. If you also need money to invest in new business, it serves as cashflow.
You begin to contribute pension immediately when you become a staff, and the person scheme will open a form and you register as a pension scheme contributor.

Well there is no specific age at the moment but I believe when you are still younger and at the best time you started earning income for yourself. advisable at a younger age.

Saving for retirement.. it is very good and appropriate to start saving at the earliest age you started working so that it will not be difficult when you are getting older.

According to me I think that a person should have the pension fund as Young as possible so that they can save enough money while very energetic and capable for that.

Actually you can start preparing for your pension at any age depending on when you want to be financially independent. but it's more preferable at your younger age because you will have the strength to make things right before becoming old.
You're absolutely right by saying this, but I also think there is no specific date to start your pension fund, the earlier is always the better, you can even start it the first time you start working with the government or company.

You're absolutely right by saying this, but I also think there is no specific date to start your pension fund, the earlier is always the better, you can even start it the first time you start working with the government or company.
Yeah, it would help you become more independent in the future.
Planning ahead of time is always advantageous and it reduces the chances of encountering difficult challenges.

There is no stipulated year for when will any body start receiving pension, the only criteria for pension is retirement after working with the government for 35yrs;(Nigeria). In some other countries can be different.

having a retirement age to start saving pension should be from 18-21 as by this age you can start to earn legally and with this you can begin saving towards your retirement

I think that the minute you start making money, you should start planning your retirement. Most people start working in their 20s. This is also the time when most are starting families. But I think you should balance both as you go on with life.

If i am not mistaken, i believe there is no law that says you need to get to a particular age first right? Then i believe it would be best to start a pension plan as soon as you have the resources to do so. No need waiting for a specific age.

Age does not matter, what matters is you should start building your pension funds as soon as you start earning. If you are working in a big organization what offers retirement funds for long term employees, you might not have to worry about building your own pension, though.

If i am not mistaken, i believe there is no law that says you need to get to a particular age first right? Then i believe it would be best to start a pension plan as soon as you have the resources to do so. No need waiting for a specific age.
there are some insurance broker that would not attend to you unless you reach a certain age or if an adult opens it for you as they might get law suit for opening pension funds for a minor.

It is always better to start at early age so that you will have enough money saved up because this could be used to establish a big business in the future you rely on when you retired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back