What's new

At what age did you start making money online?

Actually your level of knowledge matters a lot but also what can come in handy is also your level of experience as there are some hurdles that requires you to have enough experience to scale through.
Yeah, being very much experienced is always very important and necessary for you to succeed in any kind of thing you want to do. In the online space experience matters a lot but it is knowledge that will give you experience.

Actually earning online requires someone who is patient enough and is willing and ready to learn from his success and also mistakes.
There are alot of challenges online that may discourage you but stig to what you want to achieve.
If someone is not patient, the person will not be able to make money online. Most people think people make millions overnight which is truly possible but it will take a lot of time.

I began my journey 2021 ( I was 22years back then) and it was really an eye-opener because I never knew of the opportunities that exists online beforehand. Sometimes I wished I knew it earlier than then.

Well I can't remember exactly because it has been long right when I get into the college, I was introduced by a friend though I was not that good at but I became addicted to it during and after the pandemic.

I've seen a lot of people who do not exercise patience because they believed that it is possible to make money so easily online without having to contribute any and effort and such kind of people would find online jobs frustrating later.
Nothing is easy in life especially when it comes to making money online, it needs efforts and hard work to start it and in order to grow more, you will need to upgrade your skills continually.

If someone is not patient, the person will not be able to make money online. Most people think people make millions overnight which is truly possible but it will take a lot of time.
It is actually not possible to make millions online overnight. it takes a lot of hard work and consistency for you to be able to make such amount of money on the internet you must to learn skills that will lead you to that.

You are right, patience and perseverance are two key factors for making money online, without these two factors you can not have a successful career in online jobs.
This is very true. Many people wished to make money online but only few people have patience perseverance needed to make money online. Making money is beyond having a skill. To make money online, you need to understand that making money online is a get rich quick program.

There's nobody that's too young to start online business. As long as the person have all what it takes to start online business.

What important in online business are consistency, knowledge and capital.
I agree with you on what you said but not totally, as there are some online business that you can not start at old age, like becoming a programmer or a software engineer, I do not think you can do that at old age

It is actually not possible to make millions online overnight. it takes a lot of hard work and consistency for you to be able to make such amount of money on the internet you must to learn skills that will lead you to that.
You are right but i can prove to you that there Re some people out there who think it is possible. Even forum owners do not make millions overnight. Well, only the lazy ones think like that.

You are right but i can prove to you that there Re some people out there who think it is possible. Even forum owners do not make millions overnight. Well, only the lazy ones think like that.
Yes, I agree with you.
Building wealth is not an overnight endeavor, there is alot of underground hardwork and consistent patience in the process. I subscribe to the idea of overnight wealth.

Yes, I agree with you.
Building wealth is not an overnight endeavor, there is alot of underground hardwork and consistent patience in the process. I subscribe to the idea of overnight wealth.
And that is why a lot of people run away from making money online because they are seeing testimonies but they have forgotten that they need to work very hard to get there.

And that is why a lot of people run away from making money online because they are seeing testimonies but they have forgotten that they need to work very hard to get there.
I think that the money making youtube channels are contributing more to this because they would tell them that they can make money effortlessly without having to contribute anything which is why most of the newbies are finding it tough right now.

If you are coming to working online with the aim that you're going to make money effortlessly then it will be a great mistake because that is never going to happen because you will need to work very hard to make money here.

I think that the money making youtube channels are contributing more to this because they would tell them that they can make money effortlessly without having to contribute anything which is why most of the newbies are finding it tough right now.
That is true. It has been a long time since I wanted to be making money on YouTube but the requirements were tiring so I had to just pend it for a little time.

That is true. It has been a long time since I wanted to be making money on YouTube but the requirements were tiring so I had to just pend it for a little time.
When you have started, then you will get the courage to continue , the fear of starting up is what is gripping you at the moment and you need to get out of it.

There is no harm in trying and the requirement of YouTube is still doable compared to the requirement of uploading videos on other social media platforms.

It's really pathetic that they believe the results are obtained very easily.
The process is more important than the money, but it's only a handful that are willing to submit to learning.

I think people have the right to believe anything they want. For me making millions is possible but it requires enough consistency for you to be able to meet such a target. It may also take some years.

This is very true. Many people wished to make money online but only few people have patience perseverance needed to make money online. Making money is beyond having a skill. To make money online, you need to understand that making money online is a get rich quick program.
You are right, having skills is not enough to make money online but you should also be active and patient because you cannot start making a big amount from the first day.

You are right, having skills is not enough to make money online but you should also be active and patient because you cannot start making a big amount from the first day.
You are right about this. It is very important to be active so that you will make the amount of money that you want to make. It does not make sense if you want to make money online and you are not even active

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back