What's new

Ask the owner of Bizdustry anything!

What gave you the idea to open bizdustry? Also how long did it take to plan out the project?
I didn't actually open Bizdustry. One of our community managers has been hiding in the background, and he is the person who founded the forum.
Sir are you married ? Do you have children?
I'm undecided whether I want children, it's a big life choice to make, and I'll decide when I'm ready for a relationship. The same goes for marriage, to be honest.

I am actively looking for a girlfriend, but my time will come!
are you really only 20 years old?
Yes, I am 20 years old and live in the UK.

Sometimes I want to like posts that answers my question or that are quality in content. But I will want to know if you deduct coin for this action.

I am actively looking for a girlfriend, but my time will come!

I will give you an honest advice regarding this, I have been doing the same thing since I went to college to Denmark, had a short term relationship there but afterwards doing the same thing. Guess when I got a girlfriend in the following period when I stopped looking for a girlfriend, when you stop resisting the world happening to you, it will happen. Speaking from experience <3 ;D

Have you been following Bitcoin prices since joining up at Coinbase? If so, what do you think of the current price drop trend?

Have you been following Bitcoin prices since joining up at Coinbase? If so, what do you think of the current price drop trend?
The most recent price drop impacted the whole of the crypto market because of black Friday. Many people sold their assets to pay for goods & services, causing a price drop and inexperienced investors to panic sell.

It was a buying opportunity, to say the least.
Hello sir. Where from comes the idea about bizdustry and why you choose this domain for the site ?
I purchased Bizdustry from @Dot, the original founder of the project. Biz stands for business, and dustry stands for the industry. I've always had a passion for making money online and economics so wanted to share my knowledge with the world.
Hi I'm new here.... I posted some comments but didn't get any points..I don't know what I did wrong
Please raise a support ticket here.

We learnt your company is merging with beermoney.gg, how do you intend to do that and why?
We are planning to redirect beermoney.gg & moneygurs.net to Bizdustry.com. And in regards to the forum itself, it's going to be merged with Bizdustry, we are exporting the database.

I would want to know if bizindustry would stand the test of time. Will the site up and running until this time next year? Also, want measures are in place to avoid scamming people here? Lastly, why do you want to bring in new rules from 3rd December? It doesnt speak well.

Do you also intend to merge our biznotes and credits together?
No, the owner of BeerMoney.gg is responsible for any amounts of money owed. I urge you to contact Vincent at your earliest convenience to cash out.
is it possible that we get paid in Neteller instead of paypal on demand?
No, unfortunately not. We offer Crypto payment methods, though!
I would want to know if bizindustry would stand the test of time. Will the site up and running until this time next year? Also, want measures are in place to avoid scamming people here? Lastly, why do you want to bring in new rules from 3rd December? It doesnt speak well.
The new measures have been revised, and members will be able to continue posting threads and topics. In terms of where my project will be next year, can you be more specific? You mean financially?
can you tell us how much it cost to buy beermoney (domain + discord + all?)
I'd much prefer to keep this information private at this time.

Thanks sir for giving us the opportunity to ask you anything, i made a withdrawal and it was rejected due to invalid litecoin address, I now noticed that I made a typographical error with the second to the last alphabet instead of a small "k" , it was changed to capital "K" ,
Will the money be returned to me bizdustry earning sir?

Ask me anything that you would like to know.

Sir, as another member has asked, I would also like to ask the same question. Do you intend to start an article section where members get paid Biznotes to publish articles? Would you start such a section in the forum in the future?

Last edited:
Sir, as another member has asked, I would also like to ask the same question. Do you intend to start an article section where members get paid Biznotes to publish articles? Would you start such a section in the forum in the future?
Please use the support ticket function for any suggestions, relating to Bizdustry directly. https://bizdustry.com/support-tickets/
Members are welcome to publish Articles in the Bizdustry Blog section, but, at this time, we are not offering any incentives for blog posts. We will consider this idea for the future, though.

I would like to ask on article writing. Can you start an article writing section on your forum where writers can apply and be paid biznote to write articles on your forum?
Please check the above.
Thanks sir for giving us the opportunity to ask you anything, i made a withdrawal and it was rejected due to invalid litecoin address, I now noticed that I made a typographical error with the second to the last alphabet instead of a small "k" , it was changed to capital "K" ,
Will the money be returned to me bizdustry earning sir?
Please use the support ticket function for any suggestions, relating to Bizdustry directly. https://bizdustry.com/support-tickets/

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back