What's new

Ask the owner of Bizdustry anything!

Is a forum like this profitable for the future?

I mean to pay for posts / topics.. will you take out your investment?

I hope I didn't bother with the question.

At the moment, no, the forum is not profitable.
We are currently turning over around 30% of spending, meaning 70% is being taken out of the early acquisition budget.
Some small changes are coming into place in January, which I have calculated will help with this.

Feel free to ask anything, it doesn't have to relate to Bizdustry :)

hmm, where are you from? are you employed?

talk a little bit about yourself, we want to know more about our friendly admin :ROFLMAO:

I believe the forum would be profitable because as the user base increase then more advertiser's will come ,just like the way bmf is now ,everything is patience

While reading about this forum I realized the only payment method listed was PayPal. Do you have plans of adding crypto currencies, considering the fact that not all countries are allowed to receive funds on PayPal?

hmm, where are you from? are you employed?

talk a little bit about yourself, we want to know more about our friendly admin :ROFLMAO:

I reside in Dorset, which is situated in the south part of England. I'm currently employed for Home Bargains, a huge discount store chain growing daily in our country. I'm hoping to progress in the retail sector & gain experience in leading a team in the workplace. At some stage, I want to be an owner of a franchise or retail store but that's a long-term ambition for me.

Hi Alex why you incresed the number of characters for threads i think the value and quality of information is more important then
the number of characters so if we want to ask for something we will need to talk nonesense just to reach 200 characters
by the way i created a thread with more then 230 characters and still saying
"
Sorry, the first message of your thread needs to be at least 200 character(s) long. "

Hi Alex why you incresed the number of characters for threads i think the value and quality of information is more important then
the number of characters so if we want to ask for something we will need to talk nonesense just to reach 200 characters
by the way i created a thread with more then 230 characters and still saying
"
Sorry, the first message of your thread needs to be at least 200 character(s) long. "
I have increased the min number of characters in a post to 50, as users are getting awarded 50 points for creating it. I expect some more quality in people's messages and not just posting to earn money. 50 characters is 25 words. Talking nonsense, gibberish or trash to bypass the system will result in terms of service violation that may lead to punishments.

another question someone react with Like to my post and i lost 100 Biznotes when i should earn 100 Biznotes

We are looking into this.

I have increased the min number of characters in a post to 50, as users are getting awarded 50 points for creating it. I expect some more quality in people's messages and not just posting to earn money. 50 characters is 25 words. Talking nonsense, gibberish or trash to bypass the system will result in terms of service violation that may lead to punishments.

im talking about threads not posts

im talking about threads not posts
Threads are a minimum of 70 characters, which is roughly about 35 words. The error message that was displayed was a system error and has now been resolved.

The minimum character count matches the reward being issued.

better 50 characters than 200. if someone wants to ask something useful for example, not to be forced to write extra and useless just to reach the target.

better 50 characters than 200. if someone wants to ask something useful for example, not to be forced to write extra and useless just to reach the target.
It was a system glitch and for the record, the min character count is disabled in the non paying sections.

do you play any video games? or played?
Yes, I love playing Battle Royale & action-adventure video titles. Two of my favorites of all time are GTA V & Fortnite. You either love or hate them! I also don't mind taking a break and participating in some board games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back