What's new

Ask Riberet!

Great! Do you follow any YouTuber who teaches calisthenics? Any favorites you've got?
Yes, I follow Yerai Alonso and also Kass calisthenics, both are Spanish-speaking youtubers, I also follow another called Buff academy, they all speak in Spanish :D

Yes, I follow Yerai Alonso and also Kass calisthenics, both are Spanish-speaking youtubers, I also follow another called Buff academy, they all speak in Spanish :D
Great! I know one named Thenx. I used to follow him during a period when I was interested in learning calisthenics. 😅
Do you speak Spanish? Where are you from?

Great! I know one named Thenx. I used to follow him during a period when I was interested in learning calisthenics. 😅
Do you speak Spanish? Where are you from?
Yes, I know Thenx, is an American youtuber, i like his channel too and has been teaching calisthenics for many years.

I am from Spain, from eastern Spain to be more exact.

Yes, I know Thenx, is an American youtuber, i like his channel too and has been teaching calisthenics for many years.

I am from Spain, from eastern Spain to be more exact.
Hola amigo. 😁

If you ever were a fan of wrestling, did you have a favorite Mexican wrestler?

Yes!! Booyaka Booyaka.. 6-1-9! :love:

I liked the feud between Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio. What was your favorite feud of Mr. 619?
One of my favorite moments was when he won "Money in the bank" and hugged what I think was his son, it was a good show.

I haven't ever met a wrestler in real life, but I wouldn't mind, I've honestly never been to a live wrestling show, It would be fun
If you ever get a chance to choose a wrestler whom you'll meet, who would it be?

That's a good question, as I said before I like Rey Mysterio, but I also would have liked to meet Triple H or Randy Orton.
I used to love HHH & Orton so much. The RKO will remain my all time favorite finishing move.

Have you ever attempted a WWE finishing move playfully on anyone? 😅

I used to love HHH & Orton so much. The RKO will remain my all time favorite finishing move.

Have you ever attempted a WWE finishing move playfully on anyone? 😅
Yes, hahaha, when I was a child I used to play WWE with friends and we practiced the moves with each other, sometimes more than one was hurt haha

Yes, hahaha, when I was a child I used to play WWE with friends and we practiced the moves with each other, sometimes more than one was hurt haha
I used to play with my cousins. I once performed a tombstone piledriver on my cousin sister. 😂

What other wrestling promotions did you follow apart from WWE? Which were your favorites?

I used to play with my cousins. I once performed a tombstone piledriver on my cousin sister. 😂

What other wrestling promotions did you follow apart from WWE? Which were your favorites?
I haven't followed any other promotion than WWE, well I could say that I also like the UFC and Bellator but that's mixed martial arts.

I haven't followed any other promotion than WWE, well I could say that I also like the UFC and Bellator but that's mixed martial arts.
Oh I see. Were you excited when the news was out about CM Punk debuting in UFC?

Oh I see. Were you excited when the news was out about CM Punk debuting in UFC?
Yes, I heard about that, but I'm not particularly a fan of CM punk, but it's good to see that he's signed with the UFC, I think he'll need to train hard since the UFC is more serious than WWE.

Yes, I heard about that, but I'm not particularly a fan of CM punk, but it's good to see that he's signed with the UFC, I think he'll need to train hard since the UFC is more serious than WWE.
Yeah. I think he lost his debut match. Didn't have a good career at all there.
Who in your opinion is worthy of being the Face of WWE for the next generation?

Yeah. I think he lost his debut match. Didn't have a good career at all there.
Who in your opinion is worthy of being the Face of WWE for the next generation?
I honestly do not know who could be the next top star of WWE right now, I have been seeing almost for more than 10 years people say that such a person would be the next star in WWE and then they come to nothing.

I honestly do not know who could be the next top star of WWE right now, I have been seeing almost for more than 10 years people say that such a person would be the next star in WWE and then they come to nothing.
True! I think currently they are trying to push Roman Reigns as the face of WWE. In my opinion, no superstar today can pull of what John Cena did by carrying WWE for more 2 decades!
Which is your favorite topic to talk about? 😅

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back