What's new

Ask Riberet!

Did you ask it due to my avatar? hahaha, yes, I have one, I have used them since I was little to save money, I still use them.
Yes! 😝 That's great. Even I had during my teenage days. I don't have one anymore since I've been moving from city to city for education or work.

What do you like to do in your free time?

Yes! That's great. Even I had during my teenage days. I don't have one anymore since I've been moving from city to city for education or work.😝

What do you like to do in your free time?
Nowadays with banks and online financial services it is not so necessary, but it is good to have one

In my free time I like to train and play sports, play video games, go out with friends, go to the pool, read or watch youtube videos and series in general :)

Nice. What kind of video games do you like the most? Can you name few of your favorites?

Nice. What kind of video games do you like the most? Can you name few of your favorites?
Without a doubt Final fantasy, especially Final fantasy X, IX and VII, I also really like Red dead Redemption, the GTA saga, Kingdom hearts and World of warcraft for example :giggle:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate your English skills (speaking and writing)
I am asking you this question, because I believe you are using it as a second language, right?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate your English skills (speaking and writing)
I am asking you this question, because I believe you are using it as a second language, right?
Indeed my friend, I use it as a second language, my native language is Spanish, but well, I would rate me a grade of 6.5-7 since I think I understand it quite well but I still have some grammatical errors. :)

I think you are Nepali, I have a Nepali friend who speaks incredible the English language, he told me that there you learn as if it were a native language also because it is very useful.

Indeed my friend, I use it as a second language, my native language is Spanish, but well, I would rate me a grade of 6.5-7 since I think I understand it quite well but I still have some grammatical errors. :)

I think you are Nepali, I have a Nepali friend who speaks incredible the English language, he told me that there you learn as if it were a native language also because it is very useful.
That's right, I am Nepali. We begin learning the English language in Kindergarten. English is a compulsary subject in school and college. English is a must for getting a job but it is not a working language. :D

Without a doubt Final fantasy, especially Final fantasy X, IX and VII, I also really like Red dead Redemption, the GTA saga, Kingdom hearts and World of warcraft for example :giggle:
After GTA VI releases if you realize that your computer doesn't meet the system requirements to run the game, would you push yourself to upgrade your system?

After GTA VI releases if you realize that your computer doesn't meet the system requirements to run the game, would you push yourself to upgrade your system?
Hahaha no, because I have the PS5 then I will not have any problem playing GTAVI but if my PC did not run the game I would not change it in the first stay, because I mainly use the computer to work. :)

Hahaha no, because I have the PS5 then I will not have any problem playing GTAVI but if my PC did not run the game I would not change it in the first stay, because I mainly use the computer to work. :)
Oh great! I don't have a PS so maybe I'll buy the latest PS when the game releases. I doubt if my laptop's system requirement would be relevant then. 😝

Do you know any martial arts?

Oh great! I don't have a PS so maybe I'll buy the latest PS when the game releases. I doubt if my laptop's system requirement would be relevant then. 😝

Do you know any martial arts?
Well, a few years ago I was in a muai thay club, but it was for a short time, 1 year more or less, so I do not consider that I know martial arts as such hehehe

Do you have a piggy bank at home?
Save money at home let you escape from bank fee because they will apply a lot of fee for saving little funds that means piggy bank on young age or a mirror where you store money when you become adult.

Well, a few years ago I was in a muai thay club, but it was for a short time, 1 year more or less, so I do not consider that I know martial arts as such hehehe
Ohkay! You had mentioned earlier that you train; You train in some sports?

Nice. When did you start training in calisthenics? What inspired you?
I started training calisthenics quite some time ago, because I wanted to increase muscle when I played rugby, then I got used to it and I liked it and to this day I still practice it :)

I started training calisthenics quite some time ago, because I wanted to increase muscle when I played rugby, then I got used to it and I liked it and to this day I still practice it :)
Great! Do you follow any YouTuber who teaches calisthenics? Any favorites you've got?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back