Ask DigitalNomad Anything

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I started earning remotely when I was still in college. This gave me the thought that one day I will become a Digital Nomad.
Ask Digital Nomad, or Nomad, as you can see on some forums, anything you want?

As a digital nomad, how do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you see yourself working and traveling at the same time? or you already do it?

As a digital nomad, how do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you see yourself working and traveling at the same time? or you already do it?
I am married with a kid, I have responsibilities. However, I might again start traveling and working at the same time when my kid moves out.

Amazing!
Is that you in your avatar?
No, I designed it. :D
What have you found to be the best way to earn money from your experience?
Freelancing through freelance marketplaces! It is difficult but if you manage to crack the nut, you can earn really well. I know a lot of people from my real life who are making $1000-$3000 per month on Upwork and Fiverr.

Oh it's an amazing design! I see you are skilled well in photoshop! When did you start learning graphics designing? Have you used this skill for making money any time?
The avatar I am using was generated through an avatar generator. :D
But I do use Photoshop. I have made logos and posters for clients, but that was a long time ago. I do not use photoshop these days.

What stresses you out the most?
Disintegration of the family! I do not want my family to disintegrate, I want to everyone to be live close.
Feel free to tell us about your home, offline work, and hobbies if you want.
I live in a rented apartment in Kathmandu, my farmhouse is 430 kilometers away.I like reading, watching movies and series. I also go to trekking in the HImalayas once a year

@Nomad, I see you don't have your microLikes account tied to this forum, why is that?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Better get using it. It is easy enough to figure out, as there aren't a ton of features to it currently. Just the "like" function, and approving it in your account there.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
My forums are running on phpbb and nybb and I will have to see I can use it in phpbb or mybb. Thanks for the suggestions

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back