What's new

Ask Debashis

I understand, that's pretty good.

Do you invest in cryptocurrencies or stocks?
Not in cryptocurrency yet since I lack the knowledge. I've been thinking of learning using a demo account before I dive into it.
I invest in stocks though.

Not in cryptocurrency yet since I lack the knowledge. I've been thinking of learning using a demo account before I dive into it.
I invest in stocks though.
That's very good, what markets do you invest in? international markets or in the local market? Are you losing money on your investments or have you made money? Where do you see yourself in 10 years if you keep investing?

That's very good, what markets do you invest in? international markets or in the local market? Are you losing money on your investments or have you made money? Where do you see yourself in 10 years if you keep investing?
I'm currently focusing on the local market only. For getting access to the international stocks, I need to get some verifications done. I'll look into it sometime later this year. I've made some about 14% profit as of now. 10 years from now, I think I'll be having my profits same as my investments.

I'm currently focusing on the local market only. For getting access to the international stocks, I need to get some verifications done. I'll look into it sometime later this year. I've made some about 14% profit as of now. 10 years from now, I think I'll be having my profits same as my investments.
14% is a very decent return, especially if we talk about stocks, I am very happy for you, have you ever invested in precious minerals or raw materials?

14% is a very decent return, especially if we talk about stocks, I am very happy for you, have you ever invested in precious minerals or raw materials?
Hehe thanks. It recently came to 14%. A couple of months back I was in loss. 😂
No, buddy. I've not yet invested in any minerals. I don't have any plans of doing so as of now.

Hehe thanks. It recently came to 14%. A couple of months back I was in loss. 😂
No, buddy. I've not yet invested in any minerals. I don't have any plans of doing so as of now.
Do you have any business idea that you want to carry out? If so, when do you think you could start developing it?

Do you have any business idea that you want to carry out? If so, when do you think you could start developing it?
I don't have an idea yet but I'm very sure I'll start my own business. Can't see myself doing job forever.😅

I don't have an idea yet but I'm very sure I'll start my own business. Can't see myself doing job forever.😅
That's fine, surely at some point you have a good business idea, if money were not a problem, that is, you did not have to worry about it or you had it unlimited, what would you be doing now?

That's fine, surely at some point you have a good business idea, if money were not a problem, that is, you did not have to worry about it or you had it unlimited, what would you be doing now?
If I got your question right, my answer would be that I don't have the idea yet. xD

hahaha okay, then what country would you like to travel?
I would love to travel the world. There's no specific country. I want to go to South Korea, Singapore, UK, USA, Switzerland etc etc.

I would love to travel the world. There's no specific country. I want to go to South Korea, Singapore, UK, USA, Switzerland etc etc.
I have always wanted to travel to South Korea, Japan and Taiwan, I was in Switzerland about 4-5 years ago it is an extremely beautiful country and very well structured and the people are very friendly, in the UK I was with my brother about 8 years ago, in the USA I have never been.

What is life like in India? What would you change about India?

I have always wanted to travel to South Korea, Japan and Taiwan, I was in Switzerland about 4-5 years ago it is an extremely beautiful country and very well structured and the people are very friendly, in the UK I was with my brother about 8 years ago, in the USA I have never been.

What is life like in India? What would you change about India?
Wow!!! You've had some great time I bet in all those countries.

It's different for different people in different states they are living in. India is known for its unity in diversity so it is difficult to say something in general. But I can speak about mine. It's quite good. I wake up, go to work, come back, chill doing the things I love, before going to bed. I work 5 days a week. Saturday-Sunday off. During weekends, I plan to go for a movie or eat some good food, drink sometimes. :p That's pretty much it. A normal average yet peaceful life.

One thing I would like to change is the tax liability! Every year they take 30% tax which is too damn high. It's like giving away 4 months of hard earned income to the government just like that. I would bring it down to 10% if I had the power.

Wow!!! You've had some great time I bet in all those countries.

It's different for different people in different states they are living in. India is known for its unity in diversity so it is difficult to say something in general. But I can speak about mine. It's quite good. I wake up, go to work, come back, chill doing the things I love, before going to bed. I work 5 days a week. Saturday-Sunday off. During weekends, I plan to go for a movie or eat some good food, drink sometimes. :p That's pretty much it. A normal average yet peaceful life.

One thing I would like to change is the tax liability! Every year they take 30% tax which is too damn high. It's like giving away 4 months of hard earned income to the government just like that. I would bring it down to 10% if I had the power.
I understand, here in my country there are also quite high taxes, if you add up all maybe they take more than 41% of your hard earned money so imagine it.

What do you think of India's caste system?

I understand, here in my country there are also quite high taxes, if you add up all maybe they take more than 41% of your hard earned money so imagine it.

What do you think of India's caste system?
I don't like the reservations they have for lower castes since they take position which they don't deserve and the deserving higher caste person doesn't get it since lower caste is given first priority. I hope things change to giving opportunities as per merit and not as per caste.

I don't like the reservations they have for lower castes since they take position which they don't deserve and the deserving higher caste person doesn't get it since lower caste is given first priority. I hope things change to giving opportunities as per merit and not as per caste.
I understand, a while ago I saw a documentary about castes in India and it was quite sad to see how the castes of the lower rank live.

If you had to change your job tomorrow, what job would you like to do?

If you knew you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do during that time?
Hmm.. if I had just 24 hours left in my life, I would let my loved ones know how much they mean to me because I'm not so great at expressing my feelings. I tend to keep everything within myself. Not at all an open book.

Hmm.. if I had just 24 hours left in my life, I would let my loved ones know how much they mean to me because I'm not so great at expressing my feelings. I tend to keep everything within myself. Not at all an open book.
Yes, I knew you could say something like that, I would definitely do the same.

What would you do in case there was a natural catastrophe in the place where you live? for example a hurricane

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back