Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Hi guys! Please feel free to ask me any questions you have. Would love to answer them. Hehe.

What's your favorite hobby, color and food?

Also, do you know how to cook? I'm sorry for asking too much questions at one time 😬!

There are many things that could be a topic just depends on the kind of person you are and give you an interesting person to have a conversation with for example do you like making money in foreign currency

What's your favorite hobby, color and food?

Also, do you know how to cook? I'm sorry for asking too much questions at one time 😬!
It's ok bro. No worries. 😊
I love listening to songs, watching movies/series and playing games in my free time.
My favorite color is black but I love navy blue, maroon, and grey as well.
I can't name one when it comes to favorite food because I like to have different kind of foods depending on my mood hehe.
Nope I don't know how to cook but I wanna learn soon. I wish to impress my future wife with my cooking skills. 😅

What are your goals? Do you have any long-term and short-term goals? where did you hear about Bizdustry?
Yes! I do have long term and short term goals. In long term I want to retire by 45-50. and settle in a foreign country probably in the US or UK.
In short term I wanna buy a car in the next 5 years.
I heard about Bizdustry from Admin Junkies though Alex.
Do you will be active there on daily basis or once a while?
I'll be active daily. I don't join a forum without an intention on being a good contributor.
There are many things that could be a topic just depends on the kind of person you are and give you an interesting person to have a conversation with for example do you like making money in foreign currency
I'm a very open person whom you can ask anything. I would reply with a smile on my face. If you have anything to share, you can tell me. I like to listen more than speaking.

Now coming to your question, yes! I love making money in foreign currency.

What was the first video-game you played? What console was it on, and what year was it?
SNES-Mod1-Console-Set.jpg

I had played games for the first time on Super Nintendo. I honestly don't remember the name of the games I played because I was too young that time probably 4-5 years old hehe. But mario would be one for sure.
On PC, my first game was RoadRash. I was about 6/7 years old.

Do you trade or invest in cryptos? What are the laws regarding crypto trading and investment in your country?

Do you trade or invest in cryptos? What are the laws regarding crypto trading and investment in your country?
I've not yet started trading or investing in crypto because I don't have the adequate knowledge to do so.
Regarding laws, as far as I know, there is no central authority that regulates the transactions made using crypto in India so it's all at the investor's risk.

I see you're from India, do you like Bollywood movies? What is your favorite Bollywood movie if you watch them? @Debashis
I watch a lot of movies it being one of my hobbies hehe. I like Bollywood movies, not all though. I actually watch movies from all around the world. It's hard to name one favorite Bollywood movie as there are many. I would say, "My Name is Khan".

I understand that if I purchase a VIP membership for $10 I would be able to make withdrawal on my own. I am not yet valued contributor. But with VIP membership can I make withdrawal at any time..

I understand that if I purchase a VIP membership for $10 I would be able to make withdrawal on my own. I am not yet valued contributor. But with VIP membership can I make withdrawal at any time..
Friendly Reminder

This is not the place to ask these types of questions. Please use our support ticket function that can be found here, or check the announcements / information within the Bizdustry Office section.

The short answer is Bizdustry no longer offers the ability to directly cashout. Instead, if we see good high quality posts, Team Leaders/Managers (@Shortie and @Joshua Farrell ) regularly review and discuss and if your a right fit, we will add you to that group that allows earning USD for each post that you make, and the ability to withdraw.

Biznotes, which you earn, on the other hand, can be used to upgrade your account to VIP, which has many other benefits. Any further questions please use the support ticket function.

Which season is your favourite during the year?
My favorite is the Winter season! I love cold weathers! 😁 I don't like summers at all because of too much humidity and high temperature.
Would you like to live in some other country?
Yeah! In the long term, I'm planning to settle in some other country probably only in the US or UK.

How do you earn money online? Do you think you earn enough money? How long have you been working on the internet?
I earn by providing content writing services to forums. As of now, I am earning very little but it's fine. I enjoy doing my work so earning a lot from it isn't my primary goal. It's been a couple of months only.

I earn by providing content writing services to forums. As of now, I am earning very little but it's fine. I enjoy doing my work so earning a lot from it isn't my primary goal. It's been a couple of months only.
I understand, that's pretty good.

Do you invest in cryptocurrencies or stocks?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back