As a writer what's your favorite style guide

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The art of writing is wonderful. I wish that everyone would love writing so we can get to express ourselves. For those of us in the field already what your favorite style guide. As for me I prefer AP style guide which is widely used in differs writing field such as news and journalism writing.

I don't know of any writing styles, even though writing is one hobby I can't deal without.

I just write as it suits me, letting the words flow.

When I started writing content for money once upon a time, I learnt how I can arrange the words and other stuff, but that's all.

Effective writing demands that you should first introduce your topic, define the subject matter if necessary, give appropriate examples, give sufficient information and also to explain the procedures involved in a sequential order. And also to provide valid information for your readers to help to have a deeper understanding of the topic.

I am a writer as well but I haven't published any of my books. I am planning of publishing one on Okada.com. And I don't know style maybe because there is no really widely acceptable style in writing novel. It is only the plot and point of view that differ in writing prose.

I don't know what exactly is AP style. That's because I have never been a writer. When I was launching my website, I hired a content writer to write articles for my site. However, these days as I am earning by writing on various forums I am kind of fascinated to explore writing. I am thinking to write not only on my website for on a couple of other writing sites.

The art of writing is wonderful. I wish that everyone would love writing so we can get to express ourselves. For those of us in the field already what your favorite style guide. As for me I prefer AP style guide which is widely used in differs writing field such as news and journalism writing.
There are different writing styles among the writers, as they like. My favorite writing style is calibri it is so unique and different. It is easy to read and its viewing level is higher than other. It default text style in MS Word.

I do not follow any standard writing style, I just go with the flow of my brain. I do use AP style when I am writing for a client or maybe a blog post but for every other form of writing that I do there's no laid down rules that I follow.

My favourite writing style is to write effectively without any grammatical errors, I love using good punctuation and idiomatic expresions too.

I'm not a native english speaking, so I haven't the least idea of what AP style means. But I'm a writer and mine is not a hobby, it's my second important job after teaching. Stating that my creative writings are not in english, I follow these rules in the languages I use:

-correct orthography
-correct grammar
-correct syntax
-cohesivness
-coherence
-easygoing style

I do my best efforts to reach all these in my texts/chapters.

I consider myself as an article writer although I started writing when I was writing short stories. This is not to brag but I have many articles in the magazines especially in a major pet magazine here called Animal Scene. My style of writing is my natural way like I do not abide with rules. As long as I feel that I need to make another paragraph then I do it otherwise I just write and write. It is better to be free and open when it comes to styles so that you can fully express what's on your mind.

I write articles too, dedicated to an italian forum I moderate. The theme is finances. As for e-books, I follow the first 5 rules ( orthography to coherence, as explained in the previous post) the same as for my e-books. But obviously the style changes, as articles aren't creative writings: as they are financial writings, I use a more refined style with technical vocabulary.

I think writing styles are meant for professional writers not someone like me who only write to free my mind.
I am a kind of person who does not like sharing my problems with any one but I feel relieved when I put it in to writing.

Even though I hav written a lot of web content and newspaper articles, I am basically a creative writer, I write stories, poems and essays. I do not follow any specific style guide. I explore the genre that I feel comfortable.

Headings (and how they are capitalized)
Lists (whether they are capitalized and how they are punctuated)
Numbers (when they should be spelled in full)
Rules for chapter, figure and table headings (including numbering)

Well, I am not a write by profession but by default, everyone is a write. as for me, I love to write based on my mood and feelings, I love it when I write as things come to my mind and express myself without being affected by anyone when I write. most or let me say sometimes, I feel lazy enough to write but once I start, I continue for long.

Style in literature is the literary element that describes the ways that the author uses words — the author's word choice, sentence structure, figurative language, and sentence arrangement all work together to establish mood, images, and meaning in the text

Well there are many types of articles and colum, we also have many writers with different styles, but for me am not writer, but I enjoy puting down some fact about the recent happenings around me, I call them articles sometimes I put so many things down in a day with the style of a columnist.

I haven't published any book, but I know I can right and a good content writer. I really do not know about styles of writing but I enjoy good books .

I am not really a writter, but I enjoy reading reading good books with less grammar and that I can easily understand.with the right and appropriate punctuation.

What I understand by writing is that, every writer has his own different style of writing you do not write like another your own style is unique to you. My writing style guide involved starting with a quotation and applying my punctuations.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back